Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dreamy's Beau

He Is Our King (et)and His Banner Is Over Us

2017-04-05 21.05.48.jpg

Ref. Matthew 22:41-46

Fore there is only One Earth UpHeld Under One Sky ~ Our STANDING ROCK Of Ages
    2017-04-05 18.52.01.jpg
    2017-03-14 10.33.27.jpg

"Ideas" ~> Actualized InTo Realized Fruition, That true expression wherefrom having placed..which to within...our present and future generational expressions placed...reflectively well meet.

For As We Are Given In To It...It Is Fore-given To Us THAT All Are Equally Created Equal. How Then Is It That We'd Awaken As Either More -or- Less...UnEqualed?

The very proofs to our fore-given equality is that we are as each in every of One Body given as uniquely individuated persons to within the diversity of our fore-given peoples. This That if -or- when we'd be beset upon through oneanother...we'd find ourselves wholey self-defeated in having sought out to divide and conquer our very selves. Creation's FailSafe

The single enslaved oar's man below deck...given the key to his shackled feet...keys off the chain reaction freeing all feet. All Stop ... All Hands On Deck

Are we not then captives to our ideas idolized to within idols?

"The statue is made of snow." ~ Neverwas

"We build statues out of snow, and weep to see them melt." Walter Scott

Likewise...

"If a people expect to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, they expect what never was and never will be. If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every person to be informed." Unknown

Woe - great sorrow and distress

Ghost Dance http://youtu.be/4Zx34nPPDOI

When "It's" All Melted Away, We Will All...Wannabe Re-Volutionized ...AZ... One Peopled People. Same Same

Nowhere else is sorrow more acUtley felt than in heaven. Fore/For it is written, the Spirit groans and travails with Us.

The height of joy is equi-distant to the depth of sorrow.

As is earth's highest mountain peak spiring into the heavens, so is heaven's deepest river valley spiring into the earth.

Upon the very core founding earth, upon the very earth founding heaven.

Upon the very edge of Heaven's reaches founding earth, upon the nap of the earth founding the core.

As burning ember clutched in the fisted hand...is the core. As are the firey passionate intimacies held t'within the two bound together working out...are the foundings loosed.

Anger, righteous be, hath place all along The Way, The Truth Being Told, In The Life found UnCherished.

Holding One's Peace IS Dis-Allowing One's Rightful Anger It's UnGiven Place Towards Expression.

C74IiQnXkAIp9g9-1.jpg
    Present Russia

"I have no place - anywhere. And I don't know what happens to people who have no place. Do you?" Neverwas

C74IiSxXQAEg9nV-1.jpg
    Present Russia

"Of all the things one says and does, I look back on what was, then think of all that life could be, if I could capture what I see." Neverwas

"I existed because I dreamed. I dream no more." Neverwas

Hayah, Ahyah...Even Ehyeh.

snowflake.jpg
    2017-04-05 18.53.10.jpg

They can kill me, but they cannot keep me dead.

Yahweh-blake.jpg
    Immeasurable Shared Sorrows
    upside down flag.jpg
    Distress Signal

Cherish The Day http://youtu.be/FRmXP5FDmCI Doing The Day Justice...

ALL ARE
    2017-04-01 18.11.51.jpg
    WITH CAUSE

REZPECT OUR LIVING LIFE'S LIVES TO LIVE (et)and LET LIVE

To Read Is To Have Read...To Bleed Is To Ha'Ve Bled

ReJoice (et)and Be Glad Within IT<~daerB•Y•Law

Gentle By ha'Bitation•Y•p'Lace where people d'weLL ; cited: B/V...Vitative/on - Fond Of Life

Bring Your Life, How Is Our Future Not [already] Our's? Love Our's Is Love Assured...Certitudinal.

Az The River's Coursing Current...NOW YOU...James The Twain...Two Well Met Banks...

Aho
    Last edited by Timothy; 7th April 2017 at 04:39 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce