Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    Hi, dear Tim! thank you sooooooo very much for the detailed explanation about the Hebrew letters, it's very interesting! I really appreciate it! it's always nice to see some Hebrew in here (since it's my native language).

And you know, I had a dream that reminded me of what I learned about Kabbalah (I took a class). Are you familar of what the Kabbalah says about the way the world was created? I had a dream that reminded me of that.
    There was a guy who said someone else (he referred to him as "he") had lost some really expensive and fine jewellery in some garden he took me to. So, I started looking for them in some deserted planters that were filled only with sand (which means in Hebrew "chol" or not kodesh- something that is not holy). What I found in the sand was only very cheap looking plastic earrings. They looked very nice, but they weren't the real stuff- the expensive stuff that I was looking for. And then the guy yelled at me- stop looking there! people have already looked in there thousands of times, it's not there.
    I think the earrings- the cheap material were supposed to represent matter. Something that is not holy, is not spirit- what we're sopposed to be looking for- not the origin- the real stuff. What do you think? if I may ask...

PS- love The Smiths' song! and I also really liked "Have a little failth in me"- I downloaded it. Thanx!
    Dontco,
    I think the real stuff is each of us that would like a holy child dig in the planters for plastic clues. Seems we require confirmation outside of ourselves because we would within our being affirm so to do. I reckon you and I and each one of us is the origin of our world of worlds. I like hebrew letters, they are each a story within themselves, and they altogether depict our holy human nature. You may ask me anything you like, though I've never studied kabbalah. The way I feel to recognize us...is that we are all as Yisrael...we all are as Jews...we all are as equal share holders within the same holy human lot/holies in and of us. "He" is he...having no name but the name to speak of...HaShem...He/She, Him/Her, Himself/Herself...etc. yes, there are articles that we should not touch, but try and tell a child not to touch the fire and understand innocence prepositionally beset with free will. Shekinah is as much HaNikesh ...as... HaNikesh is as much Shekinah. Same Same ~ HuMan in want and need of the helpful giving hand that is prepostionally present before ever matters present our lot. By and through the Author's Hand was The Word written 'as it is' casting light upon all answering with questions, even as having Spoken was that it is...that it ever shall be Lightly Spoken that it ever is 'as it is', that we might each look into it finding confirmations to our affirmations within ahungered to understand what that we are and moreso who that we are within our goings having come. I share what that I finding the time willingly share, beyond that is to anyone's particulars of taste.

You're very welcome,

Tim
    Last edited by Timothy; 19th February 2017 at 07:32 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Harpazo - caught up...catching away; 2Cor. 12:2, 1Thes. 4:17

Between Corruptibility (et)and Incorruptibility. Innocence...which we feel to see is very much corruptible...is then not incorruptible, thusly neither are innocence and corruptible one and the same. To say that Innocence is that which dwells between corruptible and incorruptible. The "Between a Rock and a Hard Place" doth Innocence pon the threshold...Dwell.

May "Incorruptibility" judge Innocence?

Certainly it is that the gravity of "Corruptibility" en-treats (mis-leads) to-ward en-trap-ment of Innocence.

May "Incorruptibility" judge Corrupted Innocence? Ahhhh...Physician Heal ThySelf...THAT...You as Innocence Re-Main So-So.

Jesus on trial...between the Prosecuting Agent and the Defending Agent. Where be The Judge? Ahhhh...Tis Himself...His very own partiality. Where be The Jury of Peers? Aye Six One Way (et)and Aye Half A Dozen Another, Just as The Father Pro-Vided.

"I know...a man[Me]...in Christ[HimSelf]"...

[From I]"To thine[mine] own Self be true"[to me]

"What the father has given to me is mine (et)and no man can takethe THAT away from me."

What is one given, that even You might claim your own such liberating word? Tis You...very YOU...The Three In One That Is Two....Thine own True (et)and Truing Self...Y...WITH-In the Midst...Innocence.

"If I am not for[with] my Self, then Who will be for[with] Me?"..."If I am only for[with] my Self, then What am I?"..."If not NOW, when?" ~ HILLEL

"You are either with Me -or- You are against Me." ~ Jesus

"You cannot serve two masters, either...-or-..."

Here I Am[The Way - I Am THAT I Am], WithIn The Midst My Self[The Truth - Innocence(So-So)], Yonder There az Me[The NaMe I Call My Self][The Life, In The Tree Of Life - I Shall Be What I Shall Be]...(et)and I shall Always in my choosing, of My Self Forever chosen, choose Me Eternally Being.
    Last edited by Timothy; 1st March 2017 at 09:48 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Syncretive Synthesis ... Language

"Reading book after book the whole world died, and none ever became learned!" Kabir

"Saints...I see the world is mad. If I tell the truth they rush to beat me, if I lie they trust me." Kabir

"Keep the slanderer near you, build him/her a hut in your courtyard -- For, without soap or water, he/she will scrub your character clean." Kabir

FROM PILLAR TO POST

Dreams http://youtu.be/3tdDP54cVHc

Lightening Up...2 Cor. 5...

Ode on a Grecian Urn

2017-03-23 10.55.52.jpg
    BEAUTY IS TRUTH,
    2017-03-23 11.01.26.jpg
    TRUTH BEAUTY,

--THAT is all Ye know on Earth, and all ye need to know. ~ Keats

Issues http://youtu.be/biNFM2up81c Layers

RI2017-03-23 11.02.54.jpgVER

The Banks...
    2017-03-23 11.05.33.jpg
    ...Ain'T Us

Acts 17:19-23... To An Unknown God

26167797-Left-and-Right-Human-Brain-Stock-Photo.jpg
    Thunder-Perfect Mind "For I am the Wis-Dom of the Greeks [The Greeks Understand Me] (et)and the Know-Ledge of the Barbarians [The Barbarians Know Me]. I am the Judge-Ment [(et)and the Aquittal] of the Greeks (et)and the Barbarians.
    2017-03-23 13.14.05.jpg

Disturbed http://youtu.be/qwx8TGPC3ss Shaken...not...Stirred (et)and Holding Your[One's] Peace

Hear! O' Yisrael.....Listening (Attention To/Too/Two)

...the Lord is our God....Lightening (Yoke Is Light|Easy)

....The Lord is One.

No Matter What!?... http://youtu.be/X5vj1k2C95k 20|20

Hear to See ... See to Listen

Come as You are....

Down http://youtu.be/2DUK-2zVRwk

6 Underground http://youtu.be/gpEY3lhayio

The Dream IS Alive ...NOWON... Neither Here Nor There

NO DRAWERS ON
    2017-03-23 18.31.26.jpg
    HINDSIGHT

A Bummer...

Ref. Isaiah 43:1-19 ; 2 Cor 8:9-15 ; Ephe 1&2
    Last edited by Timothy; 25th March 2017 at 02:58 AM.

Crazy Beautiful

Yep, same ole self-serving-agenda-leading-processes...that I saw in early 2014, when then the comment was, "look! we're here for you."...as if I was ungrateful. No, I seen thru your "idea" of "for me".

My question stands, "For who?"...cuz my dogs wag their own mtf tails..ya gno...

Apparently we don't see "eye" to eye on what is a person free within their personals. When you can't walk thru a cattle pasture without stepping right in it...well then...behind the scenes having no feet in it...arrogant dumb-assery has got your scene figured for you...feet nn all.

I Am Free, still apt to step in cow-sh¡t, but I'll have honestly done it from myself.

Got something to say to me, well...apparently "you" know where I be, but let's get one thing straight, I don't give a tinker's damn for what you "think" you've done for me, I don't know you. Therefore, "you" sure as hell...don't even begin to know me.

The absence of manners is a terrible trait, because it calls out of them that do have manners...to be mighty inhospitable.

Do I know you? No.
    Do "you" know me? No.

Now that's Honesty. Send this up "your" CHAIN of Demand, "!!!!YOU MTF, YOU ARE FIRED!!!!

What happens in specific time plays itself out thru time. Since specific time's event has [already] come to pass, I reckon this here playing out ain't nuthin but "your" last-ditch thang vainly against THAT which cannot but play out. Fore/For/Four tis the Future which delivers To/Too/Two DAY. Eventuality (et)and Certitude

The puritanical fundee-mentalist[darkness] has aged completely out, they'd cry out, "The Anti-Christ must come!" What could such commit to that'd add any worse than what since Christ has been? Look in the mirror of the past to see "your" religiosity's anti-christ hell-making capitalist-venturisms history has for 2000+ years...beset upon generations as innocent children of God of Love, Grace, Mercy nn Peace. These children that now know nothing better of what they as enslaved thru their own god-given in-the-image humanness...forced ly walk within. A World? Hardly. A Global-Fvk-Over? Exactly. Who has not concluded in Enmity to "your "God's""? Whereof (et)and Therein has the entire groaning body of Christ [already] passed judgement, as well has the earth and it's long-raped fulness concludedly travailed.

Of "your" own complicity..."you and your's"...!!!RAGNAROK!!!...nothing of "it" shall pass as re-membered, Fore/For/Four "you" have self-possessed the keys...only to have nailed the doors tight to their jams.

Fore/For/Four All The Peoples each in every of One [scattered] Global Body...are The Entirety THAT Is The World.

My love is not at question. To Whom or To What do you love?
    Last edited by Timothy; 3rd April 2017 at 04:27 PM.

At Home Within The Garden Of Eden

It is only when you are at home that the garden...IS...before your eyes...visible.

Home is where the heart is, fore tis there within which I being doth dwell.

Am I at home within my Self? "Lights are on, but nobody's home". Does that suggest that if the lights are off, somebody is home?

To say that "I am" is to have stated that I am..."some-body", yet to have a-fore indicated that I am be-fore ever finding my Self at home to within "some-body".

Ahhhh...to What?! do I owe to this suggestive "sum-body of parts" vaguely remembered, that I am...profoundly states, I am?

VOICE Hear'd, I AM THAT I AM .Apparatus/Acoustic/Instrumental

Hear'd, fore even as I speak do I hear my Self having spoken. How? I hear'd my Mother speak, All Round Me voicing, by the sound do I turn to see, asking Mother What?! Is this? She says, that is a bird whistling./voicing. Mother with bird in hand, I ask her...What?! Is that. She replies, this is a bird, touch it...but be gentle as am I.

Suddenly finding themselves as parents, they two venture away from personal names, refering every comment to one-another familied in impersonal exempliary terms of Mommy and Daddy. Yet, when the child sleeps, the shades are drawn and the lights go out, "C'mere Baby" again homing in pon the deeply personal intimacies.

Say My Name http://youtu.be/9Kb123eOpA0

Marin Gaye http://youtu.be/Ggd-t11tR0A

How Long Will I Love You http://youtu.be/P6LsZL3I1oE

When I pray, if I refer to any other besides HerSelf, She laughs...saying that I'm just talking to my Self again, and She says, talk with Me...Baby.

When She Laughs http://youtu.be/MqottvBUKYg

Empire Of The Sun - Country http://youtu.be/zyirFLQMng4

SAME SAME

7 String Chinese Zither aka Qin
    2017-04-11 14.19.25.jpg
    Qin->Ch'in->A United China

Nameless vs. Sky http://youtu.be/PFqmFcc79a8
    Battle At The Chess Court/7 Witnesses (et)and Qin Instrument Musician

hero-image-1.jpg
    OUR LAND

...JESVSEJ...where IO=J; J=2, ES=2, V=5, SE=2, J=2 ... 13...Ain'T No Game Before -or- After...ALL.

ESSE =4

V = 5

JESSE = 6

EVE = 7 ; SVS = 7

IOOI(JJ)=EU, where II=E & OO=U = 2=ONE= Blood/Wine & Flesh/Bread(Daily), where Yester Day's On The Morrow Delivered To Day. There would be no To Day without Yester Day (et)and On The Morrow. The Day Is At Hand...always forever (et)and eternal....amen amen (et)and amen...3 THAT ARE ONE, The SPIRIT Is For Ever (et)and Ever Present...NOWON
    Last edited by Timothy; 12th April 2017 at 02:23 PM.