Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Three blind mice...see how they run...Stooges

JeueJ - Game - not one attribution given, not even in the very least, to !?WTF?! is our HuMan BeingNess, afore outlying rights even considered be. For if The Premise unconsidered Ain'T but an event to Man|i|PuLate MisCreant Science[including occult science] , tis no wonder The Promise inconsiderately yet dormant lies.

"The Book Of...

The teaching apart from which is no other,...

This is the teaching in which dwells the whole knowledge.

I have loved you. I have wanted life to be given you; the Living Jesus, who knows the truth.

Blessed is he who has crucified the world, and who has not the world to crucify him.

He who has crucified "it" is he who has found my word and has fulfilled "it" according to the will of him who has sent me.

...Jeu"

Last edited by Timothy; 15th April 2017 at 11:48 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

I wake up this morning next to a snore-fest...that I am certain much acreage of forest has been...still is...being leveled...sounds as if the entire logging camp is on the push.

That's better than the "?head in a circle?" repetitive chantlike mumbling which earlier awoke me to ask, "hey...are you ok up in there?"

Tail tale signs...the veritable who's who~>even to the unknowing who. IC-Abode ... I-Kavod ... KBD ... NA-ME-IC ... To give name to, bestow upon...fulfill vow-els....UnTill every jot and tittle....etc.

All the char-actors in/of the booked. How be "it" that these schema-tics are architecturally scattered pon our earth, doth man [in one ear and out the other] see to "scheme"...instead of "Shema!"...???

Not one iota, not one sign of "it"; either booked -or- fashioned/constructed otherwise[not one chicken scratch], shall last as having ever been re-membered through the passing in/of forgotten fore-gottenness.

The Lord's is the earth and it's fulness, the world and all it's peoples.

The Pusher http://youtu.be/rpoEmlxUPeQ

♥♥♥♥♥-putin-image.jpg
    MOAB & FOAB

Afganistan, "Without legitimate reason, our lands are being used as the testing ground."

They with their "angles" ...round pon round... who'd squarely snatched the all encompassing rose, and He crowned of thorns. I Ching

Top of the World http://youtu.be/Lnohp8zF4Fc ON

c4be91671fe0a78cd7e3b98c519e9f94-1.jpg
    The Veritable Wild Rose

Bitter-Sweet http://youtu.be/PyP3g6oiQck Symphony
    Last edited by Timothy; 15th April 2017 at 05:16 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Beware they who've through men been given...what ought in their own remembering...they've not with understanding of themself...membered.

22 Epistles: [14~>1<~6+1] Hussle (et)and floW

Of 11@11, Matthew 22:42-45

What is That which preyeth upon that which prey?

Was not the youngest son of Jesse found with the flock...he having rapaciously taken life of both lion and wolf in the protection of his shepherded charges?

Were not the 6 elder sons leading their peopled charges...found shaking in their armor on the warring front...they facing the enemy's hire of the giant?

Having been apprized, though he but a young boy, did not David the chosen king...but wearing a sheepskin, straight away slew the giant?

Numbers 23:24

He shall seize in the morning, he shall devour the spoil.

23 (et)and Me
    Last edited by Timothy; 16th April 2017 at 08:27 PM.

Numbers 23:24 "Behold, The People shall rise up as a Great [Lioness], and lift up Himself as a young Lion: He shall not lie down until He eat of the prey, and drink the blood of the slain."

Here we see "flesh eaten and blood drank". Is "it" literal?

Is it pointing at the bread and wine of diverse cultures scattered broadly, the offering as their particulars in/of labors and fruits of "the world and all its peoples"?

Hallelujah
    world_religions.jpg
    16 Loyal Fans

Are we "all it's peoples" therein being written as THAT Body Of Christ...in The Day...To rise up, and lift up?

world-of-religions.jpg

As any parent does, do we not teach our children the blessed gift of doing what they for themselves can do, even must functionally do, for themselves?

At least in the coming nigh, coming as you are...coming as we are. God Is Love

BattleFlag http://youtu.be/o2BNpK01eww

If not, What then -or- Who then...is this "god" that you'd have arrive on the scene to do for each who within the what of everyone which can undeniably see to do az being done?
    Last edited by Timothy; 17th April 2017 at 02:47 AM.

Truly 2014-15-16-and so far 17 have all 4 been about keeping me down to earth...never failing grounded in "I'm not that important".

Doesn't change how and what I feel to express/reflect, not even a little. If anything it keeps me clearer. I'm not afraid to let the "characters" out of their prospective "booked ends", because that's what '(et)and' is all about.

Like my lil desert-camo Gideon Pocket Edition New Testament given to me back in 1991. I needed that then, but I no longer require "paged word" in my pocket.

2017-04-18 07.16.12.jpg

That's not to say that I don't reference books, or utilize Google search engine in the refresher of bounds and limits. These waters been charted in redundant manifold means, it'd be a mistake not to purpose referencing.

Ya Reckon...
    55cbce46d8cbcb04d18990279b43d541.jpg
    Da Hub-Bub
    beb664bd18955a39c86151aadc802fe8-1.jpg
    Cruisin4ABruisin

""Freedom" just another word ...choose... nothing left to lose." ~ M.I.A. ... Bring The Noize

Take No Sh¡t, But Do No Harm http://youtu.be/RqziQX7eEv0

Never Corner What's
    2017-04-18 08.05.49.jpg
    Got "It" Cornered

Be The Change You Want To See In The World
    Http://youtu.be/cxJIAA7prwk Ghandi

Keep This Fire Burning http://youtu.be/dYMcL1S-CjY

Yup

It's all bout da english...
    Last edited by Timothy; 20th April 2017 at 02:13 AM.

wild-horses-2.jpg

Movie: Awake - A Dream From Standing Rock [Trailer] 04/22/17 Http://vimeo.com/209864938

Chop Dem Hearts http://youtu.be/J7wS-BOuipA

Challenging Peoples all over our world to collectively stand up and peacefully fight back in the protection of our lands and vulnerable life giving resources.

Break Free http://youtu.be/618htpKU5k8

Standing Rock Water Protectors Brutilized
    Http://vimeo.com/190114684?ref=em-share

Multiple Authorities, Privately Contracted Security w/Dogs, Tear Gas & Pepper Spray, Water Cannons, Rubber Bullets Point Blank & Snipered, Dogs, Attacks On Media, Caging Captives In Animal/Pet Crates, Camp Raids...etc. Violent Harassment & Bullying Techniques that by design attempt to reciprocally provoke/esculate 1000+ multiply camped peacefully gathered people...

"If The Earth Is Not Your Mother...Are You From Mars?"

BlackSnake http://youtu.be/nh_HCqp3sd0

"It's not about Me, it's about Everybody."

...Protecting the head waters of the Missouri River from Oil Pipelines, this River which eventually meets the Ohio River forming the Mighty Mississippi River...the Entirety providing fresh water to ?!Millions of People!?

arabian-horses-1_5v1xi2za.jpg

"It's Every-Body's Water"

Act NOW 4 7 Generations
    Last edited by Timothy; 20th April 2017 at 02:14 AM.

Hi Timothy,

I have supported GreenPeace for years and years....they did fight for to stop the piplines on some reservat of Native Americans...they are doing great job but it is not enough need everyone to understand and support the Earth...if we destroy our Earth we have no-where to live....we have to stop all pollution at once...NOW!!

Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 20th April 2017 at 12:21 PM.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Last edited by Timothy; 21st April 2017 at 11:50 AM.

How to let go of the world?

Honestly! The greatest layer shedding challenge that there is. To love beyond all reason, even without reason, the world around You...not too very far apart fallen.

In the waters of The River Ganges...the Water-Borne Bacterio-Phage Virus that would behind the Miracle have cleared the skin from its anomolous bacterial abnormalities.

Phage - To Devour

BethPhage - the village outside Jerusalem gates, for the rule was to cast judgement in the gates. Within Bethphage's walls (The Supreme Court)..., Jerusalem's every societal detail...individual or grouped, was within those phage housed walls in constant recapitulation.

The layers of the onion peel away from within outward. Just as the bacteriophage virus attacks straight to the bacteria's cytoplasmic (inner sanctum protoplasm).

Jericho - City of the Moon
    119ae5c262a4b8762e29557293b26117.jpg
    The Labyrinthine City
    Last edited by Timothy; 22nd April 2017 at 12:25 AM.

Dust In The Wind http://youtu.be/lhxQSOvnZw4

Don't Forget To Re-Member The Living One - YOU ...Y...

Anastatica (Crucifarae) Herb - Tumble Weed, and a Resurrection Plant.

Snap_2015.04.28_19h50m19s_005_zpsenjmwxb9.jpg

Rose of Jericho (Dorodilla - Little Golden One) - dry, lifeless...survives extreme dehydration for months, even years. After Additive of water...revives within 3 hours.

AbErrant/DiVergent/DeViating
    1290960692720_f.jpg
    Away, From...To Stray

You Don't Know http://youtu.be/BF-nZziUCCY

Robert Frost
    two-roads-diverged-in-a-yellow-wood-lori-grimmett.jpg
    Road Not Taken
    155b57cdf54e7886fd119996d2af0206.jpg
    All The Difference

Bout 2 Blow http://youtu.be/9dSy613il0M

Now -or- Never http://youtu.be/kzQTc0-iBX8

Water = Word

"...,but there is another way."

The Way

The Truth

The Life

Manifold Redundancies... Origination<~>HuMan<~>ReProve

{PROOFS}

Fat Bottomed Girlz http://youtu.be/dP-DVMZcVj4

As "IF" what is a Man (et)and what is a Woman sat back to back sharing the backs of Their seats as one, They never knowing...not but a tumbleweed blowing in the winds az waves washing over Them.

2017-04-18 18.55.32.jpg

As They Two stood up turning into each other oneanothering az ONE...rooting/re-routing...Answering up to the Deep calling out to Deep.

Come Together http://youtu.be/hUUkwwyDn3E

All The Difference THAT The ONE Made

Way Down Human Goes http://youtu.be/N-F6DKCDvCM

2017-04-13 11.54.48.jpg

Yes. I god-damn well do know ex-actly what "it's" like.

Yes. I by-god do feel to under-stand.

Here Now There Are Presently 7 Billion In Us...So Get Over Your Ishness Singularity Of Self.

Fvk your illustrious crowning affairs (et)and blast your thrones.

Stand the downed fvk-up responcively up (et)and here let there BE an accounting fore...You.

Quite simply put, You stepped up to Home plate to bat a 3base run Home. Re-Member The Fore-Gotten ◇

Jus Acuz Baby, 2 by 2..."it" all comes down to You standing up under your's all ten sky-ward held pon your's all ten sinking in the ear-then mire of your fallen's founding catch (et)and your re-bounding stance.

Twixt The Foe THAT I Am To My Self (et)and Me ...IS... THAT Which Forever As Mine CaNNot Be Taken Away. DoraDilla - Little Golden One

Let Your ◇ Come TwoGether
    00342f6b.jpg
    You (et)and The Land Are One

Ref. Matt. 19:30 (et)& 20:16

Diamonds http://youtu.be/lWA2pjMjpBs

"If I am not for my Self, then Who is for Me?" ... "If I am only for my Self, then What am I?" ... "If not NOW, When?" ~ Hillel

EmBrace Me-az-Me EmBraces You ... HuG

2017-04-23 15.04.15.jpg

V8 EATR
    2017-04-23 15.04.40.png
    AnTi-FreEZE

Vivus Parere

ford-mustang-americanmuscle-me-55886e48e2df7.jpg

...Dun•NN•Dusted...
    Last edited by Timothy; 25th April 2017 at 03:41 PM.

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast