Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dreamy's Beau

I wake up this morning next to a snore-fest...that I am certain much acreage of forest has been...still is...being leveled...sounds as if the entire logging camp is on the push.

That's better than the "?head in a circle?" repetitive chantlike mumbling which earlier awoke me to ask, "hey...are you ok up in there?"

Tail tale signs...the veritable who's who~>even to the unknowing who. IC-Abode ... I-Kavod ... KBD ... NA-ME-IC ... To give name to, bestow upon...fulfill vow-els....UnTill every jot and tittle....etc.

All the char-actors in/of the booked. How be "it" that these schema-tics are architecturally scattered pon our earth, doth man [in one ear and out the other] see to "scheme"...instead of "Shema!"...???

Not one iota, not one sign of "it"; either booked -or- fashioned/constructed otherwise[not one chicken scratch], shall last as having ever been re-membered through the passing in/of forgotten fore-gottenness.

The Lord's is the earth and it's fulness, the world and all it's peoples.

The Pusher http://youtu.be/rpoEmlxUPeQ

♥♥♥♥♥-putin-image.jpg
    MOAB & FOAB

Afganistan, "Without legitimate reason, our lands are being used as the testing ground."

They with their "angles" ...round pon round... who'd squarely snatched the all encompassing rose, and He crowned of thorns. I Ching

Top of the World http://youtu.be/Lnohp8zF4Fc ON

c4be91671fe0a78cd7e3b98c519e9f94-1.jpg
    The Veritable Wild Rose

Bitter-Sweet http://youtu.be/PyP3g6oiQck Symphony
    Last edited by Timothy; 15th April 2017 at 05:16 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

timthumb-1.jpg
    The Sound

Way Down We Go http://youtu.be/0-7IHOXkiV8

The Spirit EnSouls ItSelf To Within A Body

Ref. Song of Songs 8:6-7; 1Thes. 5:19; Rev. 22:17

The Love that ensouls the flesh, Love which spends/ensouls itself (et)and surrenders itself with-in/in love. Resurrection

2017-04-17 23.02.53.jpg
    Space/UniVerse & Time/Soul
    2017-04-18 19.20.52.jpg

If all you can see is literal...if all you seek through is the literal lense, then your literacy is as daunting for you as is illiteracy daunting for anyone trying to collect a return through a/your literal reality.

2017-04-18 18.55.03.jpg

In a word rooted out to it's origin is the feeling/s within the emotionally expressive moment grasping for descriptive ter-mi-no-logy.

This Is What It Feels Like http://youtu.be/GcyRPn__V9o

2017-04-17 03.12.33.jpg

Terminus - end, boundary; a point of connection for closing; an end or extremity of something; a final point in space or time, an end or extremity.

2017-04-17 01.48.39.jpg

Words/Terms are awesome tools, but don't let your internalizing reality find its terminating ends to within your externalizing world. Corner anything and it will come out teeth first, so likewise as well...don't corner yourself either to within you. You are not a "thing", you are you being humanly you.

2017-04-17 13.35.22.jpg

Is life lived from the outside in?

Is life lived from the inside out?

2017-04-18 16.30.03.jpg

What is live/lived? Who is living that living is registerable. Sign/s of life, and where to look for them, yet life registers life...that which lives, Alive, seeks the living.

2017-04-18 18.23.35.jpg

Make the outside like the inside and the inside will be like [familiar with/to...image to image...face to face] the outside.

2017-04-18 18.55.32.jpg
    There is only You
    2017-04-18 18.45.36.jpg
    2017-04-17 23.16.15.jpg
    2017-04-18 18.57.42.jpg
    87f16dfdbc4b8f5fd6e8b88fe18bf09d.jpg
    2017-04-18 16.40.02.jpg

I on one hand and Me on the other. Pilgrim, Reach for the Sky. Be You sur-rendered up from your resolute stand. Y

Ref. Matt. 6:24

2017-04-18 16.25.22.jpg

P.S. So much for myself having been "warned/cautioned" that it is illegal to spend time. Refuted...False

Solidarity
    IMG_3742.jpg
    Red Puddle
    Last edited by Timothy; 24th April 2017 at 12:38 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Happy Mother's Day Mom

I reckon nothing means more to a Kentucky Appalachia Hillbilly born son than does his Mom.

Likewise, recognition to fellow Appalachia Kentucky Hillbilly Son Johnny Depp who lost his Mom a year ago come this May 20th.

Next to Mom....well then there is God and to whatever one might have held together in this world under the subject of "loving relationships".
    Last edited by Timothy; 13th May 2017 at 04:30 PM.