Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Truly 2014-15-16-and so far 17 have all 4 been about keeping me down to earth...never failing grounded in "I'm not that important".

Doesn't change how and what I feel to express/reflect, not even a little. If anything it keeps me clearer. I'm not afraid to let the "characters" out of their prospective "booked ends", because that's what '(et)and' is all about.

Like my lil desert-camo Gideon Pocket Edition New Testament given to me back in 1991. I needed that then, but I no longer require "paged word" in my pocket.

2017-04-18 07.16.12.jpg

That's not to say that I don't reference books, or utilize Google search engine in the refresher of bounds and limits. These waters been charted in redundant manifold means, it'd be a mistake not to purpose referencing.

Ya Reckon...
    55cbce46d8cbcb04d18990279b43d541.jpg
    Da Hub-Bub
    beb664bd18955a39c86151aadc802fe8-1.jpg
    Cruisin4ABruisin

""Freedom" just another word ...choose... nothing left to lose." ~ M.I.A. ... Bring The Noize

Take No Sh¡t, But Do No Harm http://youtu.be/RqziQX7eEv0

Never Corner What's
    2017-04-18 08.05.49.jpg
    Got "It" Cornered

Be The Change You Want To See In The World
    Http://youtu.be/cxJIAA7prwk Ghandi

Keep This Fire Burning http://youtu.be/dYMcL1S-CjY

Yup

It's all bout da english...
    Last edited by Timothy; 20th April 2017 at 02:13 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Time keeps on slippin slippin into the future. What's holding time back that it has to slip into?

What does the future hold? The future, tomorrow is like a new garment already tailor made. That when the day is done becoming yesterday, there is tomorrow to slip into.

Who made such a garment as is on the morrow? We did/do, even You.

How far out does tomorrow reach? There has never not been a tomorrow, such that this very day presupposes a tomorrow, as each tomorrow becoming the very day yet again presupposes... a succession of endless beginning.

Jacob ... the supplanter (et)and the God of Jacob

Supplant - to trip up, overthrow

Stumbling block - if while stepping up stairs I trip...my hands will touch a much higher step than that which I've stepped/tripped upon.

Overthrow - the taking of the kingdom will be Vi-O'Lent, to give up/let go what we thinking cannot think of, imagining cannot imagine...our very worrisome postulating.

I know not what tomorrow holds per se, but I understand that it comes already tailor made.

This human body is my time machine tripping thru a journey of awe (et)and wonder.

Every Day the Torah newly clothes as a traveling tent covers the within dweller to within the within the within...

The Torah ...IS... The Day ...IS... The Living One (et)and The Life @ Hand

The Day Thou Art

I AM ... THAT ... I AM

I am The Torah

THAT az The Day

I am The Living One (et)and The Day @ Hand

The Day Is At Hand http://youtu.be/x9AMUlVat4c

Not Half Bad (et)and Death Warmed Up

It's All Good

Ref. Matt. 6:25-34 ; Luke 12:22-32

To be cont...
    Last edited by Timothy; 29th April 2017 at 08:20 AM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Wonders of the Deep http://youtu.be/xHEgT--jJLk

To them in the dream: my unmistakable answers were NO, and no means no.

If possible,

In as much as "it lies" to within you,

Be peaceable among men.

What is "possible" and "in as much as" both have everything to do with how "it lies" to within me. With that honestly said, peace is as peace does.

I ain't seen nothing yet that ain't connected to a pair of trousers one leg at a time...Just az I am.
    Last edited by Timothy; 19th May 2017 at 01:01 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: Like this

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post

p.s. Yeah...if I can change this Thread's Title from Dreamy's Beau to Ani's Beau...I will...dunno how to...
    Go to your first post, Edit, and then hit 'go advanced' and scroll up a little, and you will see that the title is now changeable.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.