Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Strawberry Swing(...huh?) Http://youtu.be/CbnBy_WFIhU

Paranoia? --- "Don't rock the boat, don't tip the boat over"...??? A Titanic Fear?? Too few lifeboats??? --- Then I suggest a good-rid-dance from the inside out of our behind-history's-scene of this same ole-same ole retard exploitive few ...Out-Of-The-Closet nn Standing-The-Fvk-Down...Now.

Yeah...first things first. If you "think" nasa's "earth-like might have water "exoplanets"" in the wings scifi b.s. is your exit-plan...well then "inter-retard on!"...muthafvkers.

Maya is Literal ... Atman is Conscious (mind influenced by the light). But...inter-measure on iffn judges judging the Nay Nay judgeables...NOT...to be. The future tree pre-exists in the seed of the tree. Ain't got sh¡t to do with literal inter-judging.

Maya not only decieves people about the things they think they know; more basically it limits their knowledge.

Atman ... true knowledge, are the actualized actual actualizing fruits of our labors....fixed seed.

True that on this rock...foundationally divine maya's truth...As Labored Fruits here to fore co-erected...Aye though not as perpetual enslavement in perpetuity ad nauseum unto undivined's falsehood.

!!!!FREEDOM!!!!

E23741_6-1.jpgL

Ref. Rig veda X.177.1-3 Maya(distinction)bheda hymn using symbolic language (non-literality)

SwansCygnus_olor.jpg

"Heavenly widened roses seem to whisper to me when you smile." Influenced

Maya has no beginning, but has an end.

Atman is...in the beginning without end.

Yet, with maya...atman measured. Does the ruler rule beyond the ruled measure? Beyond very...every jot nn tittle?

You "think"...you "imagine knowing" to non-distinctly needle for a re-hemming-hymn. What of the truth at hand,...crossed your heart...hoped to die...stuck a needle in your eye...?? Ahhh...Addiction's folly...non-divinely jonesing for WTF WHAT!?

Welcome to our Beginning...NOWON. Other-wise...had an end (means justified)...tis where you left your own behind.

Fore/For...pruned out (et)and grafted in...the seed of the tree IS the future pre-existent tree of lives. Our very steps lay before Us.

Beginning:
    FA ... BEHOLD! SEE!

FE ... FOOD!
    FI ... GOOD TO EAT!
    FO ... SUFFICIENT!
    FUM .. HUNGER!

LO! BEHOLD! FOOD, GOOD TO EAT, SUFFICIENT FOR MY HUNGER!

VI-MA-NA ... BIRD LIKE ... DROP DOWN, GET YOUR EAGLE ON ... FLY

Bird Song http://youtu.be/dBAmAyONR0s

There is no jousting with the just gist of "it".

Fly Like An Eagle http://youtu.be/YGabQropnM0
    Last edited by Timothy; 27th February 2017 at 11:47 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce