Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dreamy's Beau

SaMeCh ... Samech Mem Khaf

My god...the task of unfolding such a letter as is this...and conveying in literal terms.

8265684_f260.jpg

Unfortunate "Of Worldly" Terms: default, failure to, revert, return to ?

2017-02-14 13.20.16.jpg

O' Death...but for (Our) The Miracle...Truth

NUN SAMECH
    010nes010.gif
    ......NES......

SAIL http://youtu.be/kygxzjQVtQo Windfull

God supports the fallen...NUN...Vital Spirit (which cannot be understood as referring to the physical side of a psychophysical Pair).

Broken Road http://youtu.be/sdxRgYLo870

Note: I abstractually recognized "this" way back when...so long ago...within the I Ching 8X8. Then much later ...more concretely...in time within Pythagorean Theorums~>Euclidean Geometrics.

Anashem...Towering Spire...To Rise Up...Stand (Mast/Main Sail)

Words fail me...when within the unfolding of every letter the In-Dwelling Truth, let alone the word-age in "It's" mis-under-stood (Dia-Spor-ic Lin-Guist-ic) EnTireTi...Spec-*If*-ics...playing out thru time...thru us. Us = Time = Us (*If God Is Willing*)

Have A Little Faith In Me http://youtu.be/OE85celTyZ8

I feel like a naked innocent child standing in my new birthday sandals holding my stringed balloon...about to let her float into the winds up on high..she disappearing into her nethers....tied to her...strung...Our Pairing's Re-Membered message, !!!!!Let Freedom Ring!!!!!

images (99)-1-1.jpg
    2017-02-14 14.15.00.jpg
    2017-02-14 14.15.50.jpg

Before Man ever stood under setting sail, I remember three eagles. One the Mother just higher than her fledgeling eagle caught up and taken aloft upon the father's very backed lift as she'd shoved her babe out of the high nest....her head/eye watchingly aligned with eaglet'heart as he spiralling out of control plummeted ground-ward...he (though in his panic) trying to take wing upon the air. Under him the father with his crowned head pressing upward against the Eagles heart...slowing the fall to-ward increasing eaglet's panicked attempts. "HE SHALL KNOW"...That he the winged...flies...

So the Mem Sofit is a pictorial of that spiralling eaglet born to fly...yet totally spiralling down-ward in a state of panic. She a-wing is watchfully above , He a-wing supportively below. Up Up nn Away

FLY http://youtu.be/ZkzxSJCeuh4 On the Wind...Soar

Con-Spiring to In-Form Me...decades ago...I was revealed this very out-playing truth. I was in a clearing upon a high hilltop...just over the treeline was a young eagle on the wing floating in stillness upon the upward spiralling heat vortex which it's mother had already taken high aloft. His pitiful crys like a child's insecurity mocking his own fulness of abilities floating him airborne.

I could barely see her high up position, but I could hear her combating retorts...C'Mon Baby...lift upon the air's supportive heat vortex.

Ahhh...he would not..frozen in position of frightened height as it were...already, his awkward shown as he tilted winged horizontal back nn forth to hold his ever potent station.

Suddenly...from on high...she folded up her wings to fall like a rock...plummeting to his frozen position. As she fell closer that I could see her...her feathers were tearing aloose fluttering loudly at the airspeed of her quickly tumbling freefall.

I asked myself, how is it that she from so high above accurately pinpointed her folded-up fall to beset her unfolded self exactly upon his frozen position.

With a thunderous clap upon the air catching her unfolding wingedness up...she but a few feet above...open winged...perfectly slid alongside her Baby...and with THAT he along her side...they two rose to the occasion high aloft...disappearing from sight.

Tis by Will...Skill is already potently present awaiting willed availing moment...

Ever Present Divine Providence In nn Of Our Pre-Positional Being Claiming Us Readied...Three of MEM to In-Sure Us...each in every of One Body.

For *the one* He upholds is *the one* above him (et)and *the one* above him is *the one* She from above watches over.

Fore/For *the one* is *the way*, *the truth* and *the life*...always in want, forever of need and eternally loved

...eye~>heart<~crown...

"My hope is in God", but what is your wanting faith, to wherein love thru your's of needful hope might as You, even Me...give Sur-RendeRing Answer!?

2017-02-14 16.25.14.jpg

Snake/s in the Grass http://youtu.be/2jMJGrv23vo Re-Member THAT.

59eb659db9f22dbf46e8a6ce5d3c2d8d.jpg

Being FREEDOM from hopes and fears,

Garuda

Straight The F*ck Up http://youtu.be/GDDW7mgy7nI

2017-02-14 17.55.31.jpg
    2017-02-14 17.55.14.jpg

One Tree of Life•One Life Is Many•One Tree of Lives

Where two, even three, are gathered to with-in my name, there I AM.

Happy St. Valentine's Day ... Thank you Chaucer
    Last edited by Timothy; 15th February 2017 at 01:24 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

The profundity of one's own ignorance confounds omniscience. Ignorance is not a great empty void awaiting to be filled, and attempts to mix up (something) with something else gives way to confusion, emotional upheavals, anger, mourning...as if an enemy (omniscience) has arrived post haste to claim what is claimed.

Can one know ignorance?

Does one know omniscience that of knowables...knows?

The makings for a torrid romance, two strangers, even foriegners, arranging their start in/as/of estrangement.

GourdHead ... Medicine

Create a mutual language, which primarily falls to "The Know It All", yet is in that given stigmatism silenced of voice. Omniscience falls silent, not unknowing...but silenced.

God kneels down to the copable level within which the simplest plied terms open communication. Ergo...now the invisible giver...not from knowing...but from love that need not know and merely desire.

Desire reigns...Love opens the flow, wherein the voice compiled of collective ignorance leads for the answer that omniscience knew before ever kneeling.

Therefore is to God...a day as a thousand years. What is the fruit of such labor? Freewill's having arrived...without contest...to collectively voice, yes I wilt be made whole.

Jonah chose to flee because he knew that Nineveh would disagree with God's message. In the belly of the well...time passed...till at once he is freed, sets forth to do what was his to do. Waalaa...Nineveh having arrived collectively voiced agreement to God's message.

Omniscience knows, but until the collective voice of ignorance arrives...the Whole body in refusal is of the fetal laying on it's cot...pleading for release thru rejectionable collective terms.

Daniel at river' edge crying out across to yonder bank, "How long Lord...how long..."

Well to be sure...God knows...yet look...it's not up to "The Know It All"...it's primarily up to the guess who...cuz all ignorance collectively has is the best guess crying out..."How long Lord...how long...".

Yesterday
    e9f38a278975a262cec1307a1f79f493.jpg
    Is Gone http://youtu.be/1zGJZSvuBfI

Growing up as an Appalachian Hillbilly, I've watched all my life to realize that we pride ourselves on our ignorance, hell we nurture it and grow it...is why we speak the term - ignorance...saying, "Ag-no-rinse". Stoicism - Hardship's Way

card00001_fr.jpg
    Love is Homiletic

Guess I had to let that outta me...
    Last edited by Timothy; 23rd February 2017 at 06:57 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

"The heaven for height, and the earth for depth, and the heart of kings unsearchable." Proverbs 25:3

EarthAtmosphereBig.jpg

469649main_earths-atmosphere-orig_full.jpg

1280px-Endeavour_silhouette_STS-130.jpg

1280px-Moon_Limb_&_Troposphere.JPG

1280px-Sunset_from_the_ISS.JPG

ISS003-ESC-6152.jpg

Top_of_Atmosphere.jpg

2017-03-05 07.48.14.jpg

And he said unto them, "ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." John 8:23

As above so below ... As within so without

Consider the construction of building a House ... from digging deep to lay the foundation upon rock ... to the layered floors nn subsequent walls up-wardly supportive of the ceilings/floors and roof.

To which way is Us-Ward; below to above, above to below; without to within, within to without...?

I say that I stood from without, before my within, that I might enter in to, that thusly having entered...I might therefrom here to fore...have exit. Home is where the heart IS. Over time it grew on me...my home within.

With all of my heart, and all of my soul, and all of my might(mind).

Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven within.

Ref. Ps. 148:4 ; Ephe. 3:17-19
    Last edited by Timothy; 5th March 2017 at 02:48 PM.

?...

Last edited by Timothy; 6th March 2017 at 01:02 AM.

read this in code.

i have 4 hours before my shift starts and I wanted to dish and get some good goss , I've been calling at your cell for 15 minutes flat.

PICK YOUR PHONE - Jesus .

could be an IMO issue though.

will call again .
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

Re: read this in code.

Last edited by Timothy; 8th February 2017 at 05:25 PM.

Re: read this in code.

Smith - How Soon Is Now? Http://youtu.be/hnpILIIo9ek

Ns-l400.jpgN

Cult - She Sells Sanctuary http://youtu.be/8I8mWG6HlmU

Anapauo

Ref. Matt. 11:30
    Last edited by Timothy; 18th February 2017 at 11:51 PM.

2017-02-26 15.52.28.jpg

From the garden to the porch to the garden, from the porch to the house to the porch, from the house to the garden to the house...etc....ad nauseum.

He Ain't Heavy
    2017-02-26 15.50.37.jpg
    The Terrain
    2017-02-26 15.50.22.jpg
    Thru The Lattice

From the house to beyond systemically entow in/of/from/to the house.

2017-02-26 15.46.58.jpg

Belonging all total to SolEra...On The Ground.

I Know Why http://youtu.be/lbcj61NDtRU

Two Messes Make A Mesh ... SheMeSh

2017-02-26 15.48.24.jpg

All Ground Cairn/Borders...From Ancient Of Days to Now to Ancient Of Days...Null (et)and Void...being not worth their' Salt, fore/for Salt be to the Earth Alone that we at all Human...Be.

Humanity...On The Ground...The Body Of One...Being The Deed..."It is finished."

Cairn_at_Garvera,_Surselva,_Graubuenden,_Switzerland.jpg

Beginning...not being by bloodline/s within no delineation what-so-ever... but by and|i|dna...Humanity...each in every of One Body ~ One Heart...One Soul...One Mind. Being that Human as no thing is nothing even as everything supports Human even as The Body Of supports every thing that everything Be, not as many minds, but rather of One Mind, One Soul, One Heart... from beginning without end...always, forever and eternally NOWON.

Beyond THAT...I Don't Give A Tinker's Damn... Who -or- What ... Contesting WTF Think TANKED Thought Utter.

Of The UtterReign Within The TerRain...et(all)...ad infinitum (et)and BeYond.....

See Me Feel Me http://youtu.be/-KXb5EM6LXc

PERFECT LOVE
    2017%2F2%2F21%2F30c906b8-7656-4f27-97d0-7349bf3c0c6b.jpg
    WITHOUT FEAR

PEACE PEACE PEACE ... V V V

PEACE ... Y

1 2 3 4...THE LIVING ONE

WONOW

NN ... Nomen Nescio

Animate My Life http://youtu.be/GTTCHgO6eUE Spirit in the ...NOWONOWON....
    Last edited by Timothy; 28th February 2017 at 06:33 PM.

Lend Me Your Ear...

_95134825_mediaitem95134824.jpg
    02_ramses_discovery_egypt.ngsversion.1489150804105.adapt.1190.1.jpg
    ramses-ii-statue-01.jpg
    Reported Elongated Head [Alien theorists/conspiracies already gone $buck$ azz wild]...

Hear To See...See To Listen

gallery-1489095628-gettyimages-650389698.jpg
    3E216D2600000578-4297944-Archaeologists_from_Egypt_and_Germany_have_found_a_massive_26ft_-a-1_14.jpg
    01_ramses_discovery_egypt.ngsversion.1489150803557.adapt.1190.1.jpg
    03_ramses_discovery_egypt.ngsversion.1489150803646.adapt.1190.1.jpg
    3E384D1C00000578-0-image-a-47_1489398736417.jpg
    Estimated full body length at 8 meters tall...plus crown. Partial crown and right eye found, expanding dig in search of...more. Suggested age = 3000+ years ago, connecting Moses/Exodus...whatever unearthed "it" is...it's deep in the ground...that's the water-table levelling up in the hole.

Listen To Your Heart http://youtu.be/3tgmXgTp6f8

Egyptian Discovery http://youtu.be/iKE75VB6BpE

•••••

With massive topsoil erosion in North America/U.S....studies maintain that it took/takes a thousand years to appropriate 1 inch of topsoil, let alone the land mis-management [Dust-Bowl/Depression Era] that's historically led to the current loss to erosion of 4-6 feet depth of topsoil since the latter 1800s-Now. Jus sayin'...science would sooner step on it's dick than actually know it's ass from a hole in the ground...
    2017-03-14 17.01.44.jpg
    024.jpg
    article-2558673-1B41EAC400000578-636_964x979.jpg
    7dc8ff78108f12fecdcf3104d15f3f2b.jpg
    ...know what I mean @ 10,000 sq. kms. of uninhabitable wasted/dead earth = ass-holes in dire need of being neutered.

Soap Box http://youtu.be/1WbpRZiVcjc
    CA41979956_001_0.jpgVA
    And So/Sew It Goes http://youtu.be/6p2nIjWlsGV
    CAcava_angel.jpgVA

ISAIAH 40:31

QALaCavaBibleFolio220v.jpgVAH

Note: perhaps some of my statements seem... deficient -or- illicit ...perhaps not but within the reader's [chink searching] eye...perhaps not...be strong in strength...waiting upon...an unbreakable cord of many strands...

The Sweet http://youtu.be/x2sjv386O0Q

hqdefault (12).jpg

To pass thru, to pass over, to change, alter, exchange...

Renu-designstyle-love-heart-m.png
    .....ZIT.....

A weary nn faint wide eyed nn bushy taled...your's,

Tim
    Last edited by Timothy; 14th March 2017 at 10:25 PM.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast