Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Re: Dreamy's Beau

July 28th Thursday 2016 at 8:13 pm
    Staying in Ky. Longterm.

Elsewhere broken up.

July 31st, Sunday

Pride, Bitter Rage guarding over a lifetime of hurts, but for me to see her on tomorrow falling....pride will cost her most.

Being set at powerless thru this...I've felt the extreme bite of being helpless to her decisions...hell bent...on catastrophic ends.

My comment to her days ago, as I began to realize: "you will tame that rage of your's". Just looking at the very cost of this Rage that by the end of this day...spills into...???????????!!!!!!!!

A year ago...August 1st, having leased 12 months to rent, I moved into 68 Rad....

Out of that year Aug 1-July 31, I've spent 14 weeks (3,7,4) here in kentucky. There: 38 weeks or 266 days or 6384 hours or 383,040 minutes or 22,982,400 seconds...at my usual 68 hb/mn 24,514,560 heartbeats++.

Prior to that lease I'd stayed my first 5 days in a hotel, followed by the rest of July in a temporary empty apartment.

What started as a visit to let another know that I was very real, caring of their circumstances, and heavily concerned...given our shared conversations leading to the equally agreed upon visit....cascaded out thru 13 months.

And at the end of this day into tomorrow, having pridefully decided thru rage...Hurt self-forcedly walks right back into where I met her on the Monday morning of June 29th 2015.

Last night she called me with a request. Having not eaten for days, out of cigarettes , nothing but tap water...she asked if I'd call a store and have her readied list of needs delivered. This asked in tears while sitting with the same one she like to never broke free of, him having zero compunction to even suffice his own needs..much less her's. They roosting there within what I had provided. And yes, there were listed items particular to his needs as well.

Being like any other, I too am capable of being internally moved to violence. I'd like to thank very God Almighty that thru these last years of my own personal struggles, that God has Peaced out of me what would otherwise be loosed.

I called the store ordering the listed items (doubling her's) and had them delivered to 68 Rad...

She called me later on...thanking me, whereupon I shortly declared how I felt about her decision. She then told me her only other option that would keep her off the streets. Her male friend of 20+years offered her to come stay with him in his apartment, but in her words to me he'd told her, "but you are going to have to give me that ass". So she declined his offered option to again step out into being homeless.

I told her that she has a place in me, that though I am completely devastated, that if she should ever decide, that I am still here in our world for her, but I also declared that I've never been an option, am not an option, and will not be an option. That I with her...we are the painstaking plan that both of us together set forth upon.

Sad thing is...that plan was in every detail completely fulfilled in the...having come...month of June, opening up the road to a life unimaginable. Came right down to it, she ran back to the COMFORT of her past.

COMFORT...friend or foe?

All for naught?

The Heart of the Matter - Http://youtu.be/6YuOCM2V-Uk

Old saying, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make "it" drink. Arabians

Reminds me of a discussion with an Arab brother. He explained to me that I'd crossed a great desert, only to fall short, being in sight of the oasis I'd been coming to. But that in my condition, I had no further ability to go any farther and was finished.

My reply to the Arab brother, since you are here with me in my most desolate condition, I will kill you and take your apparent provisions and finish my course.

He heartily laughed. Then I said, unless of course you'd break out those beers from your ice chest and we celebrate our good deaths right here just short of our togethered mark.

To which, in honor...he agreed to. Yet he Himself had shortly walked to me from our very oasis.

Honor ... if death is not honored, then how is "it"...THAT...very life be honored.

I have seen our Oasis, therefore tis mine...as Promised.

And thereupon that memorial spot, a well was deeply dug, to the limited oasis "it's" self having dried up. Mirage

Where faith met love.

All for naught? No.

Moral of the story: To wherever you should find yourself having fallen JUST short...staring not upon the mark missed...to thereupon THAT spot...deeply dig.

Come as you are.

Well met.

Hope Springs Eternnal

Can You dig "it"?

The ♡ of the Matter - http://youtu.be/TyUcXzfNgqE

unnamed (41)-1.jpg

Because the flesh gets weak and the ashes will scatter.
    Last edited by Timothy; 31st July 2016 at 07:31 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    July 28th Thursday 2016 at 8:13 pm
    Staying in Ky. Longterm.

Elsewhere broken up.

July 31st, Sunday

Pride, Bitter Rage guarding over a lifetime of hurts, but for me to see her on tomorrow falling....pride will cost her most.

Being set at powerless thru this...I've felt the extreme bite of being helpless to her decisions...hell bent...on catastrophic ends.

My comment to her days ago, as I began to realize: "you will tame that rage of your's". Just looking at the very cost of this Rage that by the end of this day...spills into...???????????!!!!!!!!

A year ago...August 1st, having leased 12 months to rent, I moved into 68 Rad....

Out of that year Aug 1-July 31, I've spent 14 weeks (3,7,4) here in kentucky. There: 38 weeks or 266 days or 6384 hours or 383,040 minutes or 22,982,400 seconds...at my usual 68 hb/mn 24,514,560 heartbeats++.

Prior to that lease I'd stayed my first 5 days in a hotel, followed by the rest of July in a temporary empty apartment.

What started as a visit to let another know that I was very real, caring of their circumstances, and heavily concerned...given our shared conversations leading to the equally agreed upon visit....cascaded out thru 13 months.

And at the end of this day into tomorrow, having pridefully decided thru rage...Hurt self-forcedly walks right back into where I met her on the Monday morning of June 29th 2015.

Last night she called me with a request. Having not eaten for days, out of cigarettes , nothing but tap water...she asked if I'd call a store and have her readied list of needs delivered. This asked in tears while sitting with the same one she like to never broke free of, him having zero compunction to even suffice his own needs..much less her's. They roosting there within what I had provided. And yes, there were listed items particular to his needs as well.

Being like any other, I too am capable of being internally moved to violence. I'd like to thank very God Almighty that thru these last years of my own personal struggles, that God has Peaced out of me what would otherwise be loosed.

I called the store ordering the listed items (doubling her's) and had them delivered to 68 Rad...

She called me later on...thanking me, whereupon I shortly declared how I felt about her decision. She then told me her only other option that would keep her off the streets. Her male friend of 20+years offered her to come stay with him in his apartment, but in her words to me he'd told her, "but you are going to have to give me that ass". So she declined his offered option to again step out into being homeless.

I told her that she has a place in me, that though I am completely devastated, that if she should ever decide, that I am still here in our world for her, but I also declared that I've never been an option, am not an option, and will not be an option. That I with her...we are the painstaking plan that both of us together set forth upon.

Sad thing is...that plan was in every detail completely fulfilled in the...having come...month of June, opening up the road to a life unimaginable. Came right down to it, she ran back to the COMFORT of her past.

COMFORT...friend or foe?

All for naught?

The Heart of the Matter - Http://youtu.be/6YuOCM2V-Uk

Old saying, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make "it" drink. Arabians

Reminds me of a discussion with an Arab brother. He explained to me that I'd crossed a great desert, only to fall short, being in sight of the oasis I'd been coming to. But that in my condition, I had no further ability to go any farther and was finished.

My reply to the Arab brother, since you are here with me in my most desolate condition, I will kill you and take your apparent provisions and finish my course.

He heartily laughed. Then I said, unless of course you'd break out those beers from your ice chest and we celebrate our good deaths right here just short of our togethered mark.

To which, in honor...he agreed to. Yet he Himself had shortly walked to me from our very oasis.

Honor ... if death is not honored, then how is "it"...THAT...very life be honored.

I have seen our Oasis, therefore tis mine...as Promised.

And thereupon that memorial spot, a well was deeply dug, to the limited oasis "it's" self having dried up. Mirage

Where faith met love.

All for naught? No.

Moral of the story: To wherever you should find yourself having fallen JUST short...staring not upon the mark missed...to thereupon THAT spot...deeply dig.

Come as you are.

Well met.

Hope Springs Eternnal

Can You dig "it"?

The ♡ of the Matter - http://youtu.be/TyUcXzfNgqE

unnamed (41)-1.jpg

Because the flesh gets weak and the ashes will scatter.
    Bayou - http://youtu.be/W3xM38BgxEI

Bayou means "My Home Is In You" ... Tvam

You were my coming down and my solid ground.

PARAMOUNT

Take my hand...

Peace Peace Peace

Adir Hu

Yuma

P.S. My hair is cleanly cut to the nap of my scalp.
    Last edited by Timothy; 31st July 2016 at 10:22 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Update: "The house is clean and empty. The landlord was pleased with the final walkthru. I'd like to lay down on the bed and take a nap, but there is nowhere. "

My reply, I'm proud of you... Where to now...

I called the landlord instructing him as to whatever amount of the $1000.00 security deposit is to be returned to me, that I'd like him to call her for an address whereever she may choose...that she be sent the full amount.

As the lease holder I'll need to write him a letter of permission that he can keep his books legal.

Oh my god I hurt so much. Have I lost her?

I'd scream for help..but to whom? It's no longer personal, for there is no personal left to within me. Just agonizing emptiness excruciatingly writhing about in search of lost content - her.

Will there come from her...mercy, or shall this cruel punishment of death persist.

I grieve my own death sanctioned of her.

Three days since I'd eaten last. Smoked enough cigarettes to kill any set of lungs, and I've only 43% lung capacity to absorb oxygen 'as it is'.

Lungs...the seat of sorrow. But for this past 13 months...I've grieved for my entire life, and just when I had felt the grieving was finally over, now in the worst way...still the more.

Sleep for only short intervals that leave me flying up out of sleep in anguish. Haven't showered in a week+. Wearing the same clothes I had on Monday when first informed of her our ends. I've got a good case of smelling like ass.

Everything was all set, a rental house to have moved into and the money to provide. And up jumps the fears deciding not to stay our agreed upon course, and furthermore no me and her no more to be.

Killed...perhaps Slaughtered.

I tell you loves that there is an enemy, that never to be seen is. For they come thru our loved ones, within our very own walls, never stopping until every dead heart falls.

Pon bended knees... I am. I shall be what I shall be, but Lord Thy God Almighty...shall I grieve "it" all!?

"The heart dies a slow death, shedding each hope like leaves, until one day nothing remains." - Memoirs Of A Geisha

"2. My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3. Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 4. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing." - James 1:2-4

On August 3rd I will have been born 5 years, and pon another Wednesday shall again my birth date be. Even that mourning the wind chimes fronted porch hung...without even so much as a slight breeze...Mary had a little lamb...never missing a note, at least 5 times chimed. Looking to the Sky on high, two perfect horizoned rows of clouds passing bi-directionally...bye (et)and bye.

I remember that first evening, sitting out back in the field. Facing the north to see, a great pink salmon, lofting on high, I hoped upon for me.

I remember mourning waking pon the following Friday the 5th, being hungry again and no longer to within me thunderously hearing, BE STILL (et)AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD

Lord...Just within these 5 years fleeting...What they've brung to Me.

In an ocean many tears ... in one tear an ocean.

Pon These Tears To Day...Our Tomorrow's...Tearless Bring!

These Tears - http://youtu.be/tw5LceRuvVY

For every that we'd grieve...ends up...behind us, that in good time...even they shall with us...Joyfully Sing.

"It's" taken everything of Me a way, JUST on the morrow ...To Be... With in The Day.

Here's To Being First! CHEERS!!!!!

et(and) Lastly...nonetheless,

Much Love to Y'INS

Me

et(and) She ponders...Her...

unnamed (41)-3.jpg

My Patience...For Love Our's Sake...Hurry the hell UP.

.....WOMAN.....
    2016-07-31 22.39.13.jpg

!!!!ST'ANND!!!!

If the hill won't come to Mahomet then Mahomet must go to the hill.

images (63).jpg
    Last edited by Timothy; 1st August 2016 at 02:53 AM.

I'm really turned on by the new Pope. He recognizes that within our global world God is revealing extreme presence within our extremely distressed time. No longer retiring to that private chamber where talks with "god" inacted causal decisions that effected our co-world in non-kindloving Godly ways befitting of that most apparent emergent growing acceptance and tolerance outwardly mandated of God toward relieving each in every of One...Bodily concerned.

Avraham...8th Day - http://youtu.be/8ictNrbAFu8

The Lord's is the earth (et)and its fullness, the world (et)and all its peoples. ~ Psalm 24 in the Christian Bible ; Psalm 23 in keeping with original Judaic referencing.

The Earth hosts Our World, The Fullness hosts Our Peoples.

Each (et)and every of One...Body Of.

Hear! O' Yisrael, the Lord is our God, the Lord is One.

The Lord of Hosts...Thusly declared within the leading verse of that Psalm quoted above.

Yet, let us not per-adventure forget to re-member that each in every is to within themselves hosted within their given uniquely individual human body/temple; (et)and that without to within to without yet again...thou art very much interweaved of warp (et)and woof through (et)and throughout that TAPESTROPHIC fullness hosting us all a body of...even as each of a personally charged body themself standing in BE, that furthermore this world that of our touching now fain...as well of the Earth hosted BE.

Now each unto every on the morrow: Either To Be or Not To Be is neither choice toward per-adventered preambling nor given to the idle that that ruliness hosting should of cause the totality of our Being...Be aught effected.

If it is to your false understanding...that even as we of our wills continue to destroy one another's in dividuated bodies, that to Us All is to within our entire gatheredness vainly availed, to destroy our entire body of or that which host our entirety of being, then you are entirely undone of your own personal recognizance...to at all in vain....do.

Being is not Vanity (et)and Vanity is not Being

If Everything Concerning The Day to day Being Is 1000/1, then surely in our very present today within motion 1/1000@1000/1 The Day Be; even still 1000/1@1/1000 of Two together Being gathered...Stand Face To Face Union Being... Peniel.

To distantly efface the odds against alone (et)and even still face to face...to with...be faced.

Turning the inside out THAT the outside in IS.

Whereof (et)and Therein Be the difference twain the living (et)and the indifference twixt the dead.

Yet, of difference are not the living in Sameness together delivered?

Yet, indifference are not the dead of sameness dividingly into misled?

For even at two army's meeting of kith & kin against with two commanders in their rears, were not pon the line battle drawn...Arjuna nn Krishna re-forming union to/two/too their peace with in.

In this very day...
    Our hours be as 24/24,000
    Our minutes be as 1,440/1,440,000
    Our seconds be as 86,400/86,400,000

But let us not forget to re-member The Living One. That in the battles midst...our peace therein twain union ever be, as if an ordered mounting chaos twixt...be leaped into the sea.

When you realize what behind you being...is, then what before you standing IS to/two/too...You known.

Surmounted Burgeonous Adversaries...get Thee behind Me.

FOECUNDITATIS ... Fertile For Peace

24,000/24@24/24,000
    1,440,000/1,440@1,440/1,440,000
    86,400,000/86,400@86,400/86,400,000

Not by the 2nd, not by the Mi-nute, but only by TheDay @ Hand, of 24@24 a One with in peaced out, 25 above (et)and beyond our to day...even presently Be...Our Beloved Reverie.

For if The Day with in to day Is, where is our peaceful promised future, but having come to greet this very day @ Hand to meet (et)and walk with us long the peace filled readied way. 25

You do The after math, see for your Self where The Hour in the beginning wrested dwells. Matt. 24:36

How be it...God made light, when God is light (et)and in him is no darkness at all?

And God said, let there be light (et)and there was light.

vayo'mer 'Elohim, yehi 'or et vayehi 'or

In the beginning was the Word (et)and the Word was with God (et)and the Word was God.

Are we not all borne in the womb, all birthed of the Mother, all to open our lighted eyes light out-filling in light of bended knees begging reason, all pon a world already stablished, all our feet to hit the ground running, all to never catch nor caught, but a brevity all set at naught.

Where am I @? I am within my Self @ Me.

EmeT...the untranslatable et that indicates heaven and earth co-dwell with in the word create...is @ me in the twain, that if I stop....look and listen...crossing the street...re-missful tragedy goes reason-ably missing.

As in the word KaBuKi dwells....Song Dance Art

Where Feet May Fail - http://youtu.be/Nz3_6QPl6VM

For in a truth, I had no time to be afrighted of fierce facade, for girlish giggles uncontained shed light of her else light refrained.

Yet all around us light fullfilled, that naught a shadow gained, heard of her behind "it" thus revealed, that all the light from her is reigned.

As even himself sit pon my left, drew back with overwhelming smile, as at my end, rod in hand, shoved "it" write with in his face a wile.

Was I ridiculously funny or were I in sore eye's the sight to see.

Love...Reign O'er Me - http://youtu.be/FxKsVDWcoEg

Yahi

Thirsting for your drink Baby, awaiting to with...in you...again be you...my home.
    Last edited by Timothy; 2nd August 2016 at 01:32 AM.

I lost her for good. Goodbye my love of my life. Dunno what I'm gonna do to survive this tragedy. I was able to talk to the man that she'd left a year ago. We spoke as gentlemen who both love her, and well...it was a good talk. It surely was our talk that gave to us both at once ...some level way to deal with what has transpired and come to a sudden tragic end.

A year in the life. I will forever miss you and eternally love you. I may lose my sanity but I will never lose my memories of you and us.

Well...me and Patron..my old friend when grieving will be getting reaquainted. I wouldn't give up, I never learned how to. I sure do feel that I failed her.

Being human like we are, predisposes us to the unnatural. Too many unnatural enemies and naturally not enough friends.

And man made heroin. The End

Lives I've known ... all lost to heroin: All Women struck down in there lives by an unnatural enemy to mankind.

Elaine...lost to heroin...sister
    Kate...lost to heroin...young friend
    Teresa...lost to heroin...sister
    Niki...lost to heroin...neice
    Gena...lost to heroin...young friend
    LES...lost to heroin...My Very Beloved

Why have my heart been repeatedly visited upon by this unnatural killer of so many that I've known and loved thru these years?

There seems to be no human way to stop such an unnaturally diabolical enemy.

My God ...in all of my ways how I have failed...as I sit here working my way to the bottom of this here bottle of Patron.

God, am I a fool? Cuz I sure do reckon so.

Losing you my love is having lost the best of myself too, cuz that was you. Ain't no words can cover it. I miss you I miss you so much. Oh my god...no.no no...my baby is gone from.our life..we barely got started..and now she gone..I don't know what to do I'm sorry I failed you baby. I gotta go.nowplease don't copy this oneplesse
    Last edited by Timothy; 3rd August 2016 at 04:55 AM.

This morning as I've sat here my every system numbed, I see that I've come into this August 3rd just as I had done 5 years ago.

There are things (experiences) that you can't know until they've touched your life. You can hear or read about them...imagine to know, but I assure you...that in being touched and having been touched...looking at the passing...then you know. But it's not the same kind of "know" that one would usually associate knowing with. I surmise that a Mother knows this kind of know that I'm talkin about.

I am upon the foundation whereupon my constructive world is completely gone missing as if it were never there at all, but to now be memories that no matter how pleasant in their making...now sting...such that I cannot bear feeling any memory.

This is not anguish, this is loss to the utter most. Like maybe saying that what 5 years ago anguish had led to ...now 5 years later...loss leads from.

I ask, is what I'd been given... now ...taken away?

If so, what and who am I... now ...given that I shall be?

Like a pillow case, that for a while my pillow were within; whereas now the case has become inside out, but where is the pillow that were within the case. Were the pillow not mine after all?

I am seeing how many times...after our climactic event of making love, I completely spent out...collapsed into your arms, my head upon your chested heart pounding, your legs wrapped around me as tightly as were your arms. My heaven on earth...my safest of place...my very home wrapped around me, your heart my homing sound. (Edit: changed her to your)

To what am I now to be, without you who knew me?

For look upon what now I know my lover, at loss of you, and who all along I with you given...felt to be, feeling to know moreso than ever...even now you I feel for ever.
    Last edited by Timothy; 3rd August 2016 at 08:34 PM.

Later
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Timothy; 4th August 2016 at 05:05 AM.

Syriac ... Three Psalms of David

A Thanksgiving of David

1. I was the youngest among my brethren, and a youth in my father's house.
    2. I used to feed my father's flock, and I found a lion and a wolf, and slew them and rent them.
    3. My hands made an organ, and my fingers fashioned a harp.
    4. Who will show me my Lord? He, my Lord, is become my God.
    5. He sent his angel and took me away from my father's flock, and anointed me with the oil of anointing.
    6. My brethren, the fair and the tall, in them the Lord had no pleasure.
    7.And I went forth to meet the Philistine and he cursed me by his idols.
    8. But I drew his sword and cut off his head, and took away the reproach from the children of Yisrael.

Amen.

David contending with the lion and the wolf which took a sheep from his father's flock.

1. O God, O God, come to my aid; help Thou me and save me; and deliver Thou my soul from the slayer.
    2. Shall I go down to Sheol by the mouth of the lion? or shall the wolf confound me?
    3. Was it not enough for them that they lay in wait for my father's flock, and rent in pieces a sheep of my father's drove, but they were wishing also to destroy my soul.
    4. Have pity, O Lord, and save Thy Holy one from destruction; that he may rehearse Thy glories in all his times, and may praise Thy great name.
    5. When Thou hast delivered him from the hands of the destroying lion and of the ravening wolf, and when Thou hast recovered my captivity from the hands of the wild beasts.
    6. Quickly, O my Lord (Adonia), send from before Thee a deliverer, and draw me out of the gaping pit, which imprisons me in its depths.

Amen.

David returning thanks to God, who had delivered him from the lion and the wolf and he had slain both of them.

1. Praise the Lord, all ye nations; glorify Him, and bless His name:
    2. Who rescued the soul of His elect from the hands of death, and delivered His holy one from destruction:
    3. And saved me from the nets of Sheol, and my soul from the pit that cannot be fathomed.
    4. Because; ere my deliverance could go forth from before Him, I was well nigh rent in two pieces by the two wild beasts.
    5. But He sent His angel, and shut up from me the gaping mouths, and rescued my life from destruction.
    6. My soul shall glorify Him and exalt Him, because of all His kindnesses which He hath done and will do unto me.

Amen.
    Last edited by Timothy; 4th August 2016 at 03:09 AM.

Navigating hurt and harm of such magnitude as I've not ever felt. Wave upon wave that sweeps me into my deep. Exponential grief...so powerless and helpless. To be human ... to of man be ... to be a creature deeply wounded. Not even a scrap of ability to undo what is done. Nothing at all. Anger but a useless exhausting tribute to the profanely obsolete illusion that there is a goddamn thing that may further be done within this unalterable undoing of precious life. To be still...how...how....why!!!????

I am moved to damn near complete and total bygod insanity ... the likes of which I know not what.

I have felt this...that very love is us all working out. We everybit are that love defined within 1 Corinthians 13. Love is not a thing any may read about or practice to know....Love is very us and as us is very Love. In as much as Love is perfect...so are we. In as much as All in All of All is entire...so are we. Never have we not been perfect and entire, and in this moment what shall I want for when who and what I want of a need...is now life unalterably gone.

Much much less than is this... was...ENOUGH!!!!!

Righteousness is not why we are here, for that done was. We are here under that Peace which is everlasting, just as righteousness were everlastingly set forth long ago in a beginning. If you weren't there, than now here beginning...understand to stand under PEACE EVERLASTINGLY HELD. There is no altering THAT, even as the unalterable yet hounds at our goddamn heels. In due time...in bygod due time.

How many "ideas" are God? Not a goddamn one of "em". "They" will not in due time...PASS through..this our re-threading DAY. Heed the grasping call to...

PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE

John sent Who? Ahhh...Who sent John?

Hear to See ... See to Listen

The Heart in the eyes beats with the Sun. The Sun in the eyes beats with the Heart.

I don't play "games". I end "em".

Same Same
    Last edited by Timothy; 6th August 2016 at 05:18 AM.

I don't mind Intel and those powers that be that cover my fool ass..but flying by the seat of my pants got me here. Kudos all the way round .. to be sure.

It takes all of Heaven working together ... to have raised Hell. I'm always looking back thru...even pon still standing here ... now, for here tis where all time well meets as our held to day. Certitude

The skipped stone across long waters pon yonder bank (here now)...remembers every respin upon the face of the waters and never forgets every reflight toward again having been faced...all the way to the bank. The Lord said, Daniel...close the book.
    Last edited by Timothy; 8th August 2016 at 05:37 PM.

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast