Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Had the best conversation today with an dear old friend. Yeah...

I may be going back to North...feeling like I'm being led into a trap of sorts...Set by my own want to revisit what had been. I pissed a few off up there...in my words about/to they. I was upset...I spoke rationally...but with surgical honesty.

Holding my peace thru this has been all I can do. I've literally forced myself to be still ... when all I felt was to leave go of myself to my weakness.

Gone - http://youtu.be/SOySR3DJO5Q
    Last edited by Timothy; 10th August 2016 at 03:29 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Had the best conversation today with an dear old friend. Yeah...
    what a coincidence! i had a great gab session too ( )

Change of plans...no going north again for me.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

There is the Life:

August 18th 2016: A Thursday...Beginning of year #2. Strangely enough just as year #1 began in precisely the same manner on August 18th 2015....a Tuesday.

Dates... always as anniversaries ... time is not traveled ... time is inwardly negotiated to then be outwardly lived.

It is said that an addict inwardly relapses at a prior distance from their then guaranteed following/arriving physical action of outward relapse.

True to form that future arrivals follow upon present inward manifests. Like a preconceived grocery list being met; like full term pregnant potential reaching it's manifested potentiality. A travel voucher redeemed...destination Me.

I am not who I was on August 18th 2015; I have no idea as to whom I am enprocess of being from August 18th 2016 - 17 .

I will be What I will be. Yet...I am always nonnegotiably Me...That Me conceived to Be just a little over 5 years ago of August in 2011...Alive nn Living.

More often than not...I am filled with chagrin.
    Last edited by Timothy; 29th September 2016 at 05:37 AM.

Life is full of journeys Tim.
    Some good some bad, but you know this already and you know you must get rid of these feelings you have of yourself. Dissapointement, humiliation ( yes I needed wikopedia to help me here) .

Pick yourself up!
    Dust yourself down!
    LOOK FORWARDS NOT BACK!
    The sun will shine again, infact it shines every day but you don't notice it's warmth and smile.
    And don't forget...Let Slip.....
    The past is past and will not be repeated, only in your mind if you let it.
    I look forwards to the new Tim.
    Good to have you back.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Hi Tim,

Happy to see your post´s again.
    Keep up the good work.
    Love you!

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Same ole same ole, big circles and tighter circles scripting out. At this point it's arrogance...cuz I ain't stupid...haven't been all along...I'm just patient. Breaks my heart though, and it's meant to.

They can kill me, but they can't keep me dead.

I Copper That Bearing With Me

golden-arrow.gif
    Last edited by Timothy; 31st October 2016 at 10:44 PM.

Again...I have been physically attacked by a familiar. Beyond hurting all over...so far I can feel that I have at least four injuries. For sure nothing is broken...Xcept for my heart, not for myself...but for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Again...I have been physically attacked by a familiar. Beyond hurting all over...so far I can feel that I have at least four injuries. For sure nothing is broken...Xcept for my heart, not for myself...but for them.
    Who's familiar is it? and why does this person have enmity with you? , also can you describe with more details how all this transpired?

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast