The Dream Is Alive...Alive Is Not Dreaming

Addicted To Love http://youtu.be/XcATvu5f9vE

Stood Up 4 Down Lo'Ad 4 Up Dated 4 Up Lo'Ad

444 - Teleia Agape

WIDE AWAKE http://youtu.be/czd0Er-_qI8

Enough Is Enough (et)and Quite Enough Already IS

The Perfect Life http://youtu.be/zLCs-GrhF1g

Full Stop ... Perfect.
    Last edited by Timothy; 1st April 2017 at 02:54 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Hi Timothy,

I hope you do not mind me asking ...what does the black Square stand for??

Human??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi Timothy,

I hope you do not mind me asking ...what does the black Square stand for??

Human??

Love
    ia
    ■ = Heart of Stone , ○ = Heart of Flesh

No squares of stones be a throwing in the born again round...discerning of spirits (et)and all THAT Jahzz.

EZE 36:26-27

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    ■ = Heart of Stone , ○ = Heart of Flesh

No squares of stones be a throwing in the born again round...discerning of spirits (et)and all THAT Jahzz.

EZE 36:26-27
    Thank you Timothy,

I see now that I wrote..human....my meaning was to write ....Earth dimention....it is here the change must happen.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Thank you Timothy,

I see now that I wrote..human....my meaning was to write ....Earth dimention....it is here the change must happen.

Love
    ia
    Human is precisely correct, and the change/transformation looked for has collectively...already come to pass.
    Last edited by Timothy; 19th March 2017 at 03:03 AM.

Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh ... I Shall Be What I Shall Be

Ehyeh [E'YE']- I Shall Be

Eh - THAT What I Just Said, Is It Not True?

Yeh - Yeah, Even You

ASHER - THAT, What, Even JOY! Fore/For/Four-TU-NaTe, Blessed Be

Yeah ... Yeah

Hear to See ... See to ListEn

RaEh[RaE'] ... Yeah...Sun .... Yeah...Son

SABALI http://youtu.be/APrF0NJphhs

My Grace[EVE, WoMan, Her Patience] Is Sufficient[SVS] Fore/For/Four You
    Last edited by Timothy; 31st March 2017 at 03:59 AM.

Super-Cali-Fragilistic-Expiali-Docious

Above-Beauty-Delicate-To Atone-Educability

"Atoning For Educability Through Delicate Beauty"

Atoning For - Paying Forward

Educability - Ability To Be Educated ... To Reach Toward

Through - From Above ... Higher Learning

Delicate - Children ... The [already] State Of Innocence/Readiness

Beauty - Truth ... Aiming To Be Set Free ... Readied For The State Freedom

○●○●○●

2017-03-24 01.46.26.jpg

TriPathY ... Finish, Finish, Finish,.....

KUKURMUTTA ... FUNGUS ... TRUFFLE

"Walk, where rose rose, grow,..."

Ablution of Wine Then Water ... Drunkedness~>Sobriety ... Divine Madness~>Love's Sanity

"Love is itself a type of insanity",-but Being THAT Type which cures all other types.

Most Beautiful

The Holy Kiss

(Jesus being apprehended in the Garden...To Judas' repeated kisses, "Judas, do You betray Me with more than one kiss?")

BHAKTI -Devotion- Love for love's sake ... Union Through love (et)and devotion ... Self-Actualizatiin~>Self-Realization

Walkin' ON The Sun http://youtu.be/LQj--Kjn0z8

○●○●○●

3 Fold vs 3 Times

ExPlicate Value=16 given as Front=8 and Back=8

WITNESS ... The Isle Of Man

2017-03-30 19.12.42.jpg
    RaGNaRoK

16 TriPlicate Value=1st Fold=32 ; 2nd Fold=64 ; 3rd Fold=128

...vs... 3(16)=48

128-48=80

The Enemy Will Always OutNumber 3 To One (48 to 16), Even 6 To 1 ( 48 to 8 )...as it is... THAT ... Is God THAT has any One's Back.

The Explicate...Front (et)and Back are as The Image of The Image; The Image being/having no Enemies What-So-Ever. The Foldings are of Accumulative Fore-Bearance.

The Rule: Love Thine Enemy...Mercy...To WithIn Each Fold Accumulates God's, Even You, for were it not THAT even Thee found your Self in enmity to God Alone. Was not God Merciful!?

The Enemy tactically ploys outnumbering in the chaotic Shedding of numbers, even at the sacrifice to it's own. Ahhhhh...

....So T'were to/too/two Spread The Word to each in every of One...The World (et)and all it's Peoples...For...as it is written, The Lord Is ONE.

ONE Is The Lord, Our God Is The Lord, Yisrael O'. HEAR!

........!HEAR!........

........!RAEH!........

....EUUE....EVE....EWE....

Simply Irresistible http://youtu.be/UrGw_cOgwa8

.... GOD IS A WOMAN .... HEED!

ALL HANDS ON DECK ... ALL SUITS FOLLOW

......XYZ......

○●○●○●

RIGHT NOW The City Of Mosul, Iraq is being bombed...city blocks at a time...regardless that Women and Children ... INNOCENCE ... Is To Within those city blocks. These are American Airstrikes.

Is this Shedding "The Mercy of "God""!?...Christian, Muslim, Hebrew...or Otherwise!? Non Sequitor...Crazy 8's.

Accumulative...Calling "The Club's" Spade A Spade

Hey Mickey http://youtu.be/NW7VnHnX3LQ

♡◇...♧♤♧♤♧♤

♤♧♤♧♡◇...♧♤♧♤♧♤

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♡◇...♧♤♧♤♧♤

I Want Candy http://youtu.be/aMICD3aMZpw

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♡◇...♧♤♧♤♧♤

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♡◇...♧♤♧♤♧♤

SHAQUE D'AM•OUR http://youtu.be/9SOryJvTAGs

:♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♡◇...

Taken Captivity Captive...Satan[adversaries), Get Thee Behind Me

...EXECUTE...EYECUTE...EZECUTE...

Three-Fold, Bound, TriMMed: Completion...

Sequi...

2017-03-30 15.10.51.jpg

RebelLion
    Last edited by Timothy; 31st March 2017 at 09:59 PM.

Yep, another day older and deeper in debt. So much for 57 years behind me....blurrrrr...you're as young as you feel, and some days I feel mighty decrapitated. I had an awesome birthday, oh my yes.

My personal thoughts about myself, well...given the take on my past...don't leave much feel-good room in these here fixed neuron-nets of mine. I am for my Self after all is said and done. It is what it is, and it sure as fvk ain't what it ain't. Simple...Gratitude Is The Attitude

Meta-Phoria http://youtu.be/hHO4j32IF-Q

Spring goals have fallen behind...

My Harley sat in storage for the better part of two years, it's cylinder-locked (no lube up top)...gotta answer dat...#$%&!?

My Dodge Ram sat parked for 6 months, battery so dead that even the computer completely shut down. So dat sh¡t started up in limp-mode. Gotta answer to dat "genius fvk-twit of intention-invention".

Purchased some furniture beginning of fall last year...no interest 12 months same as cash. Ass-holes sold the loan agreement to a cheesy loan company that sent me a letter notifying of said transaction plus 500 bucks interest over 24 months. Sumbiatch showed up at my door last month cuz I was behind, I looked at em thru the window...not sorry for not answering your phone calls either...ummmm...FU...cuz you didn't buy my signature too. Anyways I went in to their office on the last day of March nn gave em what I had. I mean, if it's gonna be fvkdup no matter what...I might as well have the fvkinup power in my hands....seems fairer that way.

It's gold nn guns at the local pawn shops -or- much ado about $=nothin. Wild Wild MTF West...I reckon. I do have a solid gold tooth somewhere in a drawer...guess I've lost that tooth thrice now...hmmmm.

WILD WILD WEST http://youtu.be/45wg9uR3prA

No lie now, I checked my credit score rating...yep 666...ain't livin' right enuff...karma two-steppin @ this ho-down be barn dancin' on the line.

Honky Tonk Woman http://youtu.be/jJ24yPEc9_s Sunshine In My Eyes Can Make Me Cry

Shine On Sun... http://youtu.be/iEybqdPdNBs

Minimal sh¡t I reckon, but it's stinks none-the-less.

Immediate assessment of the first day of my 58th year stepped gingerly into. No hurries...a slow-grind...
    Last edited by Timothy; 9th April 2017 at 06:31 PM.

SONG 2:6 (et)and 8:3 ; ... is (et)and should be ... doth (et)and should ...

Isness: ...is... , ...doth[does]...
    Is Ness - Is Does ~ do, did, done ... spoken (et)and written (et)and done.

...would be...could be...should be...

...woulda...coulda...shoulda...

Understanding ...THAT... What Is also Shall Be ; yet look...THAT goes without saying, That ...IS... Ever ...Was.

I Shall Be What I Shall Be.

What Would Be Was; What Could Be Is; What Should Be Shall be.

IS...The Well Traveled[ness] (et)and wherein IS was also thereof IS is (et)and whereto IS is coming is therefrom wherein IS already thereof had been. ISNESS

NOT OVER MY HEAD (et)and EMBRACED

UnderHanded references an act done in secret, perhaps dishonestly; yet honesty is of the out in the open declared[given] reveal...THAT...it might be put to re-proof.

The DO/DID/DONE Thrice Finished ... Tri-Plicate[folded]; Thusly, It having every-bit[already] been Ex-Plicated.

Was Finished THAT It Might Be Spoken To Do; Is Finished THAT It May Be Written From Did; Shall Be Finished THAT It Be Done.

To be cont....
    Last edited by Timothy; 29th March 2017 at 02:35 PM.

2:46am 57 years ago my Mother Jewelene gave birth to me. My Mother's Mother was Liza, my Father Virgil's Mother was Maudie. From childhood memories I remember both my Grandmothers. My Mother passed in 2011 December 5th at age 76. After my father died in 1971, my Mother raised my sister, brother and I by herself. She never remarried, remaining widowed/single. My Mom always told me that I was as hard to raise as I was to give birth to. I reckon so...as She and I were very much alike. I miss you Mom, and Thank You For Everything Mother.

A very very long time ago my Mother was driving drunk and She ran over the mail box, to which I took the charge/fall for Her. A few years back I was driving drunk and I ran over the mail box, to which She took the charge/fall for me. Love Letters

To read is to have read ... To bleed is to ha've bled.

Praise The Mothers All
    Last edited by Timothy; 8th April 2017 at 06:57 AM.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast