Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Who's? Mine

Why? There is no (tangibly real reason) based in our relationship for enmity with me.

Details? Transitioning from the overtaking spirit of bitterness into the spirit of joy...a wavering internal tug-a-war with themself. The challenging of a personal lifetime (history) that having embittered still yet peers out the "processing" eyes. This while experiencing joy, reason for joy, that inadvertently seems to threaten the very "safe" re-active processor that has lost their variable perspectivity allowing the full gamut/range of responcivity.

Plus, I deduce, tis the same Menace that ever awaits an "open entry" thru to-ward the obliteration of JOY grasping the sure grip upon the NOW re-assuring life of-ferences.

Perhaps arriving within the actuated arrival of Self to "them" translates as "foreigner". Yet the question begs the Answer....who in deed or deeds...is in fact the stranger to themself ...as it is... That challenging Self has All at once appeared as the Life with a Hand first in as well as the same Hand Reaching from without delivering.

What does One believe? In the believable or in their worldly fashioned believer? Faith vs Fear

Re-Friending our Au Naturale Human Fear. Re-Pairing instinct & intuition whilst Re-Maining @ Center Palm Up Re-Gifting from within to-ward without.
    Last edited by Timothy; 4th November 2016 at 01:44 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

unnamed (43)-1.jpg
    Answer - All @ Once http://youtu.be/lmGfZl6t7VQ

unnamed.jpg
    Question - Guitar http://youtu.be/Ks7ovOW3nWg +/- Vocal http://youtu.be/cMX7KnF5oeU

Comme Se Comme Sa

So So ... ZoSo ... Zoe So/Sow/Sew

All Ears ... Hear to See ... See to Listen

Drums of Thunder http://youtu.be/DYvNAHByKPM

Tisin Deed THAT

Weather tis my thundering heart on the Run, Thy thundering Sky, Thy thundering hooves on Thy plain, or My fashioned Drum for Thou Re-Membrance ... Tis Thunder in Deeds of Deed ... Freed

Rhythm of the Heart http://youtu.be/vnP-__wW0Xc

...LOOPOOLOOPOOLOOP...

Eyes throughed ... Thy Sun strobes with Mine Heart ... Thy Heart strobes with Mine Sun

Out of the Blue http://youtu.be/t4Y1wDdMYH4

You can't stop the Wave, but YOU can learn to Surf

When you know What to say No to ... then YOU under-stand Everything THAT may Be said Yes for...

Life is either a Bitch and then you die ...OR... Living is Your Beach & YOU are Life ~ Thou

Titus Was Born http://youtu.be/2sL1f9Q25sM

2016-11-05 11.41.22.jpg

2016-11-05 11.43.01.jpg

You can't change THAT ...YET... THAT changes YOU ... 4EVER YOUR'S.......

NOIZE GENERATION http://youtu.be/bX2KY-Y23QA I Need Love

Make a Joyful Noize nn Raise Hell

Skyward ...IS... Usward

Ric-O'-Chet ...TIT4TAT...

Hoka Hey ... Heyoka

Wakinyan ... Jayke
    Last edited by Timothy; 5th November 2016 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Y

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Prepared to die

and So I have

To Live alive

To hold to Ha'Ave

I am my Life

life mine IS

aye for Even

Me...

Aye...Oddly So

Unowed/uNowed

&/Ore

Unowned/uNouned

A name I call my Self

~~~

"It" = Love

"If" You

"Only" Will

~~~

"It ... If Only"

Love You Will

~~~

Or die in the very trying of...

LOVE
    Last edited by Timothy; 5th November 2016 at 06:12 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Prepared to die

and So I have

To Live alive

To hold to Ha'Ave

I am my Life

life mine IS

aye for Even

Me...

Aye...Oddly So

Unowed/uNowed

&/Ore

Unowned/uNouned

A name I call my Self

~~~

"It" = Love

"If" You

"Only" Will

~~~

"It ... If Only"

Love You Will

~~~

Or die in the very trying of...

LOVE

....life~after~DEATH......

Big TOE....

'bile products'

'in your face'

Up~to~GO

hey, hey,

just some 'me' ramblings to share here on your Thread, Tim xxxx

Thanks for the appreciation message some time back .... it's take's me awhile to 'respond' / get-with-it sometimes

... i have just been told that the ' BIG TOE is Green

...as always, THANKS Tim.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Perspectivity ... Asher or Resha

Nativity ... Whole

Captivity Taken Captive

Sunday Best ~> Nowhere To Be? ... Two Timing?

tumblr_lkfdmo8dEd1qa0uujo1_1280.jpg
    images (67).jpg

Shop THAT...for a come as you are...wearing...where.
    Last edited by Timothy; 16th November 2016 at 11:43 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Perspectivity ... Asher or Resha

Nativity ... Whole

Captivity Taken Captive
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

WTF...

WHISKEY
    tree20pillars.jpg
    .TANGO.
    0_0_0_0_250_402_csupload_68917769.jpg
    FOXTROT

It takes Two to Tango. Ain't no "split the difference" in That. It's either ALL IN or "It" Ain'T. Even @ That..."if" 30|6+4|60 is What "it" is ... it's Still ALL IN.

Less (30) is More as the greater share (6) within Mildness (|6+4|).

Tradition would have "it" @ Mom's 1-13 (et)and then Dad's. Mildness greatly begins or Mildness won't Be. Not can't, but "won't".

••••

Current Emptiness

Get up and go...
    2016-11-16 13.04.29.jpg
    ...got up and went.

Primed for the pumpin'...

Wo|f|oW
    Last edited by Timothy; 16th November 2016 at 06:17 PM.

UnCrossing Wires in keeping Us long... Pretty Please...

........To Be........
    2016-11-26 11.34.39.jpg
    ....Here NOW....

..I'M..
    2016-11-26 11.38.55.jpg
    SORRY

Pretty Much...
    2016-11-26 11.35.55.jpg
    Getting Closer

SubScribing...PreScription

My Hope
    2016-11-26 11.30.57.jpg
    To/Too/Two...

Timing
    Last edited by Timothy; 26th November 2016 at 06:16 PM.

The better life becomes the harder and more frequent her bitterness rollercoasters it's overtaking toxicity.

There is no us...no life...no present nor future, just her self-held embittering misery... growth in her choke holding death grip... till life overtakes her without her permission.

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast