Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    WoW...Timothy...what a profound painting...Thank you ..Who is the painter??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Hi IA,

I don't know the painter. I attribute the painting as the depiction of 1 Esdras 3 & 4, based upon the 3rd writer/writing on Truth ... Her.

132 ... 231 (The Gate/Gates(lines), but see this as the 2d representation of a Sphere (perhaps Egg)...where the exterior perimeter is equatorially shared.). For our world is not flat as the on-axis earth is round. Routing 22, but What of 5?

Ab-Jad ... Father ... Benevolent, Generous, Merciful

2016-11-29 01.01.55.jpg
    giphy.jpg

The Way (et)and the Truth (et)and the Life

The Tao NVN The Te

Twixt the Juxta-Position (Duality...The Truth |Her| The Whole Truth)(Dissolution vs Integration) as it were...InDwells Nothing But The Truth

The Truth (King) doth flatter ... Her ... The Whole Truth (Wine) doth smile back

The Father (et)and the Son (et)and the Holy Spirit

Thus is written that you can blaspheme the Father and/or Son and be forgiven, but to blaspheme the Holy Spirit is unforgivable. Fore/For Indwelling Be Not But The Truth...Her.

Ref. 1&2 Peter ... 1,2&3 John ... Jude ; particular attention to 2 John

(et) = STOP....UNDERSTAND BEFORE PURSUING "and"....

Reckoner http://youtu.be/_uofQD-N6UI

Understand what is The Truth before further pursuing, for from that understanding comes The Whole Truth; likewise opens inward (Eureka!) Nothing But The Truth.

Knockin On Heaven's Door http://youtu.be/gazW7MOqHzQ

Ask (Throat)and be given ... Seek (Brow/3rdEye) and shall find ... Knock (Crown)and it will be opened.

Abu-Gida(Gita) ... Father of ... Mighty Warrior(Song of God)

But imagine from throat unto brow, there be the CON-FUSION of eyes, ears, smells over the mouth err consonanting throated vow-els expression from flamed tongue thru parching lips. Hymn to St. John The Baptist ... Ref. Romans 7:19

2016-11-28 21.13.02.jpg

Madness http://youtu.be/9EZQiS1dyeE

Hear to See ... See to Listen

NVN ... even NEVEN ~ Everything & Nothing ... ALL @ ONCE ~ (At The Center)

Trepidation & Anticipation = ...LOOPOOLOOP...

Abjad is a see also of Abugida .... Abugida is a see also of Abjad

231_gates_sepher_yetsira_crop.jpg

Ref. Matt. 5:18
    Last edited by Timothy; 30th November 2016 at 01:16 AM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Hi IA,

I don't know the painter. I attribute the painting as the depiction of 1 Esdras 3 & 4, based upon the 3rd writer/writing on Truth ... Her.

132 ... 231

The Way (et)and the Truth (et)and the Life

The Tao NVN The Te
    Hi Timothy,

I have just started to read Gnostic teachings, to get some kind of words to compare what I have experienced in this life....as you know I usually say...that I have no words to express me with...and that is true...but since I have listened to lecture of Kabbalah and Tree of Life etc....this painting did tell me several things....to get to resurrect you have to have developed the seed to get the breath of God to be able to go down to Klipoth and develop or transform the lunar bodies to solar bodies....as Kabbalah tells us that we have 7 bodies in each dimension...and the other dimensions above the Kether ...what comes down from the Absolute goes back after the work done and transform the solar bodies for the way back home.

So I hope to have patience whilst I get hung of the all words....but I do understand more than I can express...as usual

So does your word´s be of Kabbalah?? Because I have thought so..but you express it from higher point than I have not yet get all the dimensions explained to me yet by the Gnostic teachings, but I am getting there, I hope...

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi Timothy,

I have just started to read Gnostic teachings, to get some kind of words to compare what I have experienced in this life....as you know I usually say...that I have no words to express me with...and that is true...but since I have listened to lecture of Kabbalah and Tree of Life etc....this painting did tell me several things....to get to resurrect you have to have developed the seed to get the breath of God to be able to go down to Klipoth and develop or transform the lunar bodies to solar bodies....as Kabbalah tells us that we have 7 bodies in each dimension...and the other dimensions above the Kether ...what comes down from the Absolute goes back after the work done and transform the solar bodies for the way back home.

So I hope to have patience whilst I get hung of the all words....but I do understand more than I can express...as usual

So does your word´s be of Kabbalah?? Because I have thought so..but you express it from higher point than I have not yet get all the dimensions explained to me yet by the Gnostic teachings, but I am getting there, I hope...

Love
    ia
    Shealtiel - "I asked God (for this child)"

(for this child) = Zorobabel/Zerubbabel

Zorobabel - "A stranger at Babylon, dispersion of confusion"

Zerubbabel - "the one sown of Babylon" ... "Seed of Babylon"

2016-11-29 09.52.00.jpg
    geneology.jpg

... (et)and|dna(te) ...

Wave
    images (71).jpg
    Length

The Human Body Is The Temple

~

Religion
    gates-sexes.d.p13.300.jpg
    Psychology

Out of Touch http://youtu.be/J6tUSo7BaDQ

1f9e1d333e2058e1f08f1a238516d45b.jpg
    Last edited by Timothy; 30th November 2016 at 04:42 PM.

Shealtiel - "I asked God (for this child)

(for this child) = Zorobabel/Zerubbabel

Zorobabel - "A stranger at Babylon, dispersion of confon fusion

ZerubbabEl - "the one sown of Babylon" ... "Seed of Babylon"

... (et)and|dna(te) ...

Wave

Length

The Human Body Is The Temple

~

Religion

Psychology

Out of Touch http://youtu.be/J6tUSo7BaDQ

Hi Timothy,

Yes, as I have so far understood, all is about our inner and through the body learn all what there IS...And also what you are looking for you will eventually see...all is so huge...so we may only decode bits here and there...but then when you have looked for some life´s and ages....you start to get a hunch of the Absolute...and that gives me the spark to not give in..but to get going and going...Even when all is expressed through religions as stories...it is only symbols of our inner.....not at all as literal as the most will understand the stories in Bible or other religions...many times same meaning in the core but different words and here starts the fight who is right and who is wrong....total childish....
    I have got new spark and all is interesting again

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Not "childish", but rather ... Child-Like.

I suggest that the only "huge" there is ... is a ravenous appetite that would cosume the mixed cake batter never to taste the finished oven risen nn fully baked cake.

Mother gets around this by allowing her's to lick the mixing spoon whilst she straight away slips the potent birth-day cake into her oven.

Oven http://youtu.be/zmjH907nkHk
    Last edited by Timothy; 29th November 2016 at 04:10 PM.

Not "childish", but rather ... Child-Like.
    Yes I agree...

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Yes I agree...

Love
    ia
    Slow down, allow for edit....finish...etc. Seldom it is these days that I may even be impressed with my Self for Me.

Is not a matter of being huge, is the bone-a-fide fact in how very small in deed, relative to the over-all from...as it were within any fore-running speculator pon the spectacular arisen spectacle of our innermost human nature out-landishly super-exposed to each in every of One's chagrin. Inside Out ...nn... Outside In

Fore-Given ...nn... For-Giveness

~

Yet...as Beowulf did slew Grendel nn Mother, So did he pon certainly crossing over...as well...slew he...the Drag-On.

5814fb7ea04760c686e380079943f994.jpg

Thusly, to even await the cake's cooling to-ward it's egg-white nn surgar icing...by all means lick that as well handed to you in-ward of Patience.

Non Sina Causa

Peace.On.Peace
    Last edited by Timothy; 29th November 2016 at 05:51 PM.

Slow down, allow for edit....finish...etc. Seldom it is these days that I may even be impressed with my Self for Me.

Is not a matter of being huge, is the bone-a-fide fact in how very small in deed, relative to the over-all from...as it were within any fore-running speculator pon the spectacular arisen spectacle of our innermost human nature out-landishly super-exposed to each in every of One's chagrin. Inside Out ...nn... Outside In

Fore-Given ...nn... For-Giveness

~

Yet...as Beowulf did slew Grendel nn Mother, So did he pon certainly crossing over...as well...slew he...the Drag-On.

Thusly, to even await the cake's cooling to-ward it's egg-white nn surgar icing...by all means lick that as well handed to you in-ward of Patience.

Non Sina Causa

Peace.On.Peace
    I was in a energy rush, sorry Timothy.

I feel so frustrated if I in any case did come cross like being in awe for myself of me??....I was astonished by those masters who have left behind the writings with such a energy that I can sense and get a hunch what they are talking about, and see that my understanding is only a scratching on the surface and it gives me this spark to find life exiting again....

I feel again that parable is so true....silence is gold ...I should never ever open my mouth....

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast