Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Satya-tion ... Gratia-tion ... Eman-Ci-Pa-tion

○●○●○●

Manu-Mission ... Ex Manus Capere

Truth ... Grace ... Freedom

!!!SHA'AR SHAMAYIM!!!

PEACE
    Last edited by Timothy; 19th January 2017 at 05:33 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

images (10)-1.png

Ring of Fire http://youtu.be/9spg5kWpqEo

2017-01-19 20.01.24.jpg

Red Rasberry
    9516_fit512.jpg
    Petel Adom

Rasberry aka TUT Sne ... juxtaposed with ... TUT Sade aka Strawberry.

This hebrew term "sne" is the root word for our modern term "sane", yet it indicates "hate/enmity for/against"..."enemy/foe". But toward whom? Well...to read right to left...TUT Sne indicates being an enemy toward/against TUT, to have enmity with TUT.

It's not that Rasberry and Strawberry register good and/or bad, certainly they are both wildly, uniquely and deliciously sweet.

Strawberries grow in an open field, low lying, separated plants, having no briary thorns, easily reaped. While Rasberries are bush borne, high up, deeply hidden to within a briary thicket that often contains the concealed bird hunting snakes, thereby at some cost is the reap of benefits.

Of course it might be seen that an innocent juicy Rasberry is of no enmity to anything nor anyone. Therein..we might see that compared to the easily reaped, it might seem insane to in addition...entertain the desire for a yield of rasberries. For a hard won pint of rasberries is What!? compared to easily gathered gallons of strawberries?

Consider for yourself the purchase pricing of strawberrys by quantity as compared to rasberries.

Within the span of time, wherein forgetfulness delivers much ignorance borne to within generational erosion of origin's memories; we might feel out to see the tenacious love of God for/with God's.

2017-01-19 17.36.59.jpg

Within that business of re-membrance comes the order through which is the timely harvest's varying relativity to peak crop yields.

Scars To Your Beautiful http://youtu.be/_HgjPbeisw8

In *specific time* a forgetfull thief by acceptance to immediate re-membrance said yes (et)and on that day was taken up. However, *through time* a thief having refused the immediacy of re-membrance awaited the taking up.

For (Strawberry) = TUT Sade ...(Shadday) = Almighty...is mighty to save, mighty in patience, having all of that time given to take up God's.

Zeman Nametz ... Delicious Time

Beautiful People http://youtu.be/Yp1MQAux3oA

Onesimi~>Onesimus

Mightier than the Sword,...

...Through Time,
    images (95)-1.jpg
    Penned Letters<~...

Love On The Brain http://youtu.be/HoTJzQOM1do

God is as easy as is a Strawberry...are You?

2017-01-16 12.00.19.jpg

Heaven will ha've no [Enemies To then having warred, to in addition...ha've run out of run.]

RUACH
    woman-holding-rasperries-in-her-hand.jpg
    Ha KADOSH

Ref. Isaiah 62 ; Psalms 51:10-12

Note: Twas long ago that within mystical poetry that fruits became synonymous with more literal standards, this to bring down to earth the heavenly taking up. Perhaps,better stated, to bring down heaven toward earth taken up....nigh unto nigh (Synced)...One.

"Sne" - origin root word to our modern day "Sane".

Haters gonna hate...but,..Lovers Be Lovin'

2017-01-19 20.02.40.jpg

Happily looking/bowing toward Feb. 14th♡

Kethoneth Passim
    ZivPeace_Congress_flag.svg.jpgaN
    Raise Your Standard

Our Earth Is Our Globally Populated One (et)and Only MotherShip...Peace Up nn Peace Down nn Peace All Round...NOWON...Deck

Zaba'Ut
    Last edited by Timothy; 20th January 2017 at 07:33 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

ANU
    2017-01-19 20.39.06.jpg
    Asherah/tu
    2017-01-19 20.38.37.jpg
    UTU

Important to note that names do not particularly specify between externalizing personified title or internalizing definitive statement.

ANU - Father God | Sky...Heavens

Asher•ah/tu - Mother Goddess | [Queen] in/of Heaven's (et)and Earth

UTU - The Son|Sun ... Word|Name-ic

Note: Forget Not The Center Of Within Life, The Living One...That There Fully Fore-Given...Even To/Too/Two Be For-Given - FoeTi...FoeTus

"If I am not for my Self, then Who is for Me?"..."If I am only for my Self, What am I?"..."If not Now, When?" ~ Hillel

ANU UTU ... Same Same ... ANUTU (GOD)
    Last edited by Timothy; 20th January 2017 at 07:54 PM.

What shoe?

I generally wear me rubber muck boots when shoveling manure that piles High...best grow-stuff on earth, not too much though...it'll burn Plants up.

Rooster http://youtu.be/D_ozMtG6nas

A Rooster
    41230509_009_0-1.jpg
    Ain't No Pet

Nor Am
    2017-01-20 20.00.31.jpg
    Sunday Dinner

(Note: My Dad's(Deceased 05/03/1971)last BDU Field Jacket....Circa 1970-71...it's always warm in the cold & it always reminds me of him. I been wearing it since the mid-70's. My family lineage generations in America goes back to pre-1700 of Proud Military Service (including myself). My black hat though.) - Dunno nuthin bout no NARS laws/regs on such familial like wear-ability. It's a good field jacket and I leave it 'all set' just like it was when he wore it in 1971.

Heaven Beside You http://youtu.be/TEAylKJb-to

Hold Me Now http://youtu.be/RcrAD35_P70

Return of the Cool http://youtu.be/w4zoKynEDdA

Spirit Cold http://youtu.be/hOkH2hxeoB8

C¤ck-A-Doodle-Do

Bootes For
    2017-01-30 14.01.52.jpg
    All Equations

However, I am very impressed with the entire meaning of the particular⬆shoot. Let's git er dun...then.

Love Strung
    2017-01-30 14.48.56.jpg
    Tuned Up
    2017-01-30 13.47.26.jpg
    Tightly Wound

Ha-tarne'gol kore be-zman she-hu mabit saviv. K'she-ha-tarne'gol yi'kra, ani et'orer.

Fighting a DeRanged Bear...requires What!? Is the Au Natural Bear.

Alektor ... Crier

Being Hu-Man IS HaVing Two Palletes...Two THAT are One.
    Last edited by Timothy; 30th January 2017 at 11:36 PM.

read this in code.

i have 4 hours before my shift starts and I wanted to dish and get some good goss , I've been calling at your cell for 15 minutes flat.

PICK YOUR PHONE - Jesus .

could be an IMO issue though.

will call again .
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

I've had to delete several apps to conserve space for updates/installments. I won't be reinstalling any of them.

as if i need apps to call you , I have your number , I can ring you up anytime if we haven't caught up in a while or some "woe" or the other comes up.

how are the hands now?
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

Both of my hands are/have been all healed up, that was back the end of September I broke them fingers against my hardwood table top. Youch!!!! Right? They still sing a lil when weather changes. Anyway, within a confidence... you personally know about that as I've heard both your "professional" nn "personal" opinions ... nn I'd soon as not fill my Dreamy thread up with this banter #155-58 thus far, seeing as you did start the "For Tutor/Tim" ...ummm... "read this in code" http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...-For-Tutor-Tim thread to which I recently added LAST (hatmi~>akhri).

Orange You
    2017-01-31 08.16.00.jpg
    Glad? I Am.

Consider yourself "caught up" in your "come up"-pent "...or...or...".

The Flying Woe of Men
    MaNu2017-01-31 08.52.56.jpgRing
    Lying Within His Story

Green Means Cabrear http://youtu.be/pgTkuQd5JXY

NOWEvery-battle-is-won-sun-tzu-1.jpgWON
    Last edited by Timothy; 31st January 2017 at 03:09 PM.

MUM<~CAMS~>UKRAINE ~ TM 1%

Note: CAMS ... PTS Reduction 40-45% ; Peace Intervening to-ward +more+ peaceful out-coming.

○●○●○●

I worry too much. Tired.

Covered? Hmmmm...Debatable...Even Arguable.

○●○●○●

Zarat ~ Pure ... Undiluted
    Ustra ~ Camel/s
    Ushtra ~ Light/s

Zaratustra ~ He who manages many camels.

○●○●○●

Ref. Vv ; RV 1.164.47-48 ; Titus 1:15-16

La Vida Loca ~ Ethe-Real ~ rlung rta

Vimana ~ Measuring Out ... Having Been Measured Out ... Earth's Fulness/World's Peoples ... Tra-Versing The Lord's Tra-Ver-Sables Purely Her-Alded In

(Note: Air (et)and Earth)

48 ... Dark the descent: the birds (Garuda) are golden-colored; up to the heaven *they* fly robed in the waters.

(Note: Mahpia ... Molecular Cloud/Electric Love)

Again descend *they* from the seat of Order (et)and all the earth is moistened with *their* fatness.

(Note: Fire (et)and Water)

Heark-En!!! PEACE ... PEACE ... PEACE ... !!!!!NOWON!!!!!

EnSue Freedom From Hopes (et)and Fears (Garuda)

Our Pri-Mordial Nature ~ Au Natural ~ HuMan

All Ye Faithful(We Are Love) ...Let Love Come(Landfall)

Lungta ... The lungs are the seat of sorrow ... Nowhere else is sorrow more acutely felt than in the heaven.

Sufficiently Meted Out ... Efficiently Heralded In

Jubilee ... ReJoice ... Joy ... Jubilant
    Last edited by Timothy; 31st January 2017 at 08:16 PM.

2ebb929c7e643baebe70bd4840a9711d.jpg

viva_la_revolucion_long_live_the_revolution_square_sticker-r47d98140ad7348bb9fc80017f8f028bc_v9w.jpg

G'No IC/It U Lover

○●○●○●

I'm Not Running Around
    2017-02-04 13.36.14.jpg
    To Chase Your Tail

Soothe My Soul http://youtu.be/FTu0KMCQx58

G~Force

2017-02-04 14.21.57.jpg

○●○●○●

We Can Hurt Together http://youtu.be/MR4w1Z5Sedk

2fa20252f7981a14bbc811c4316c4465-1.jpg

Deep House 2017 http://youtu.be/vsgYUzrmpe0

GiGnoSkein ... XsNaSatiY ... JaNNaTi, GiChiO'JiChaag

Re-Member ~ to learn, to come to know, know, percie've, discern, distinguish, observe. Re-Membered...Ye Shall Know.

Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh ... I Shall Be What!? I Shall Be ... God Knows

To know too much, to be allowed to live, ES~Cape (cappa)

red-black-plaid-fitted-baseball-cap-by-crown-cap_2.jpg
    Kappa

S' Rioghal Mo Dhream
    Last edited by Timothy; 5th February 2017 at 08:53 AM.

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast