Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    I really liked this one
    Dues...Come-Up-Pence...in for a penny in for a pound-ing

"Self-Actualization is not for pussies." ~ GentleServe

"!!!OUCH!!!" ~ Me

Do I still love them? Yes immensely, for I do not hold them liable to those things that unguardedly come through. Innocence

Do I still trust them? Only in so much as they may be guarded of such things. Understanding

To err is human ~ To forgive divine

7X7X7 ...343... G'Matria
    Amino-Acids-1.jpg
    Http://blog.world-mysteries.com/scie...sure-of-tibet/

In Your Eyes... http://youtu.be/R96IqtcI8Hs

images (9).jpg
    Mountains & Rivers

In Time of Time over Time ~ Emit revo Emit fo Emit ni.

Foecunditatis
    Last edited by Timothy; 24th February 2016 at 10:10 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

You

How may a rock suspended be, high above the fish at sea.

To the moon I say, eyeing porch of day, pon come what may.

~

I get this often enough, to run into some man claiming to remember me, to have known me, saying a name, "Aren't you Peter, you knew me long ago, i remember you."

To which I stockedly reply, No...I am Timothy, I am sorry that you misunderstand. 25

openwhenenvelopes.jpg
    ....16 Candles....
    img-thing (2).jpg

If your world manufactured Is, but two dimensional impractical Wiz, then listen closely within lettered Biz, you've never home found and merely blown your Gis. Yoni ... Yonin

The debunked self

Self conscious of your Self. Conscious of Your. Of

Leaving Eden... http://youtu.be/vOgsvZa68Rk

|~>[James]<~| ... Shah Maht ... I Remain To Stay

If self-caught within web of deceits, then by all means shut your trap twixt the sheets.

When you've been called every name in the book, then reckon pon false identiation took.

Reckoner... http://youtu.be/pVegpypXN1I

6feacf282c22b8c3f66c85ffcf59588a.jpg

Say My Name... http://youtu.be/9Kb123eOpA0

When the pupil teaches ... the teacher is pupiled. When the teacher pupils ... the pupil is taught. For whom else could aright from without but that which within found itself out.

P.S. I wish You had come when first thought hearts felt, n'er again forget to revere lest shadow of doubt ere handed err dealt.

Where there is smoke ... there is fire.

Isis - Why ye pay homage to That which lying within your victimized myriad Peoples homeless..IS? Av

Much Love,
    Praised
    Last edited by Timothy; 24th February 2016 at 10:11 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Toward the end of 2014, a one told this to me, "You will learn to be alone, whether you like it or not."

2015 served for me to have lost my sense of self completely ... only to have regained much of me lost through years before, plus much of me that I could never have imagined to of myself have experienced as life at hand.

Truly it is, "...and let patience have her perfect work..."

Truly it is, as written in Titus 1:15&16.

To add, that from who I had always known myself to be, I cannot lie ... at times having wrestled long and hard, staring at me, agape to what I allowing ... had experientially stepped into.

As such, here I as life to live.
    Last edited by Timothy; 24th February 2016 at 11:11 PM.

8th Day

If I am not for my Self, then Who Is for Me? If I am only for my Self, then What am I? If not Now, when? ~ Hillel

The Day IS @ Hand
    Http://youtu.be/x9AMUlVat4c
    Death Warmed Up ~ Ani-Mate

C-Alm-Hand-Ere

Co(mm)ander G-Round Pro-T-Roll-NN-Rock On

...mm...melt in the M-Out-H-Naught In The Hand

Y

101 25 ... Intro... http://youtu.be/3gxNW2Ulpwk

Re-TurnCom-PleteUn-LockDown-TurnRe-PleteUp-Turn

10130221-Heart-lock-and-key-Stock-Photo.jpg
    ....JeruSalem....

Full Front-H-Ave Back ... Oui Oui

Un-Brake My He-Art... http://youtu.be/ZNr2XyEawig

images (5).jpg
    .....JeruSalem.....

Sol-Ve-Ere-G-H-In All Out

Ode ... To 3 One + (-Round+CenterOf) = Full Moon+(DarkSideOfTheMoon)

2.F.E.A.R. ~ Forget Everything And Run
    3.F.E.A.R. ~ Face Everything And Rise
    1.F.E.A.R. ~ False Evidence Appearing Real

Woman Freed From [False Accusing Puritanical MuThaFvKas]
    Http://youtu.be/rFyymEvM6Dw ~ Hear! O' Yisrael,...God...The Lord IS One...Hates Liars ~ FiNiTo

Titus 1:15+16 ... 31 Holy of Holies ... Au/Na\Tural

There are more things in heaven and earth Horatio, Than are (dreamt of) in your Philo-SophYa. ~ Ham-Let ... Will-I-Am Shakes-Spear

D.B. The Man Who Sold The World
    Http://youtu.be/4vZ511xZv3I

!!!NO!!!...It is not illegal to spend Life! Tis the least of these. Innocence & Understanding

Forgiveness http://youtu.be/IOXsBHXfBAg Fore-Given

Right Over This Bridge -H- That

God Bless the man that goes crazy early in the life, at least he Spends his Life in Joy. ~ Serbian Saying

My Father's Name IS Joy ~ Avi-Gail ~ I Am My Father's Joy

LETS~>Joy ~ Peace Peace Peace ~ JuBiLee

Aye SVS ... Aye Even Asher

They can kill me, but they cannot ... keep me ... dead. ~ NVN ... My Cup Runneth Over...VAV

In Earth ...as it is... In Heaven ~ Mess+Mess=Mesh

I Am Your's and You Are Mine
    Oceans...Where Feet May Fail...
    Http://youtu.be/Nz3_6QPl6VM

O' DEEPER STILL ... MY GOD!!!

Greater than is Reality ... The Partiality IS Mine

Much Love,
    Hallel Praised Hammad

One
    Last edited by Timothy; 26th February 2016 at 09:18 PM.

Good news Loves! She chose Life ...as it is... She smiled back. I'm lit up like a Christmas Tree AGAin...As IS She. Two Messes do a Mesh make Good. God is a Woman

Commitment
    ec94b255ceed17bd50eed3c4f0405ea9.jpg
    "LETS be Us forever" ~ Her Very Self
    fbe322a15b27e9872187308acc85151e.jpg
    ENTRUSTED 2/26/16 est 8:29pm
    Last edited by Timothy; 27th February 2016 at 02:07 AM.

There's nothing easy about loving, even being loved.

There's everything hard about reflecting tough love.

We must be (taking) the utmost care in our admonishment given. To ever include encouragement where due, to ever exclude from our beloveds exactedly that which enables that which undoes everything encourageably due.

Admonishment is not Criticism(+&-),for what is dualistic approach except for that which divides and conquers toward disassociation.

Often it is that detachment serves, for what is a beloved that another's right of passage be undone within the beloved's doings that negate anothers given right to have done.

Tis to Us to assist to within that Wholeness (much much more than the sum of appearing parts) which within bears all encompassing forgiveness, if we too forgiven ...remaining to stay... be. N'er right vs. wrong, n'er good vs. bad, for all things work towards the Good that is God. God is Love.

Understand beloveds to wherefrom within your very given Self, that within your own personage is potent evil compromisingly borne, if due care naught taken..being your equipped & abled Self undone.

2016-03-07 17.38.57.jpg

Don't Fall Apart Too Far

Protect yourself by john trudell.jpg
    johntrudell_human_finelines-580.jpg

Ref. KJV ~ 1 Corinthians 13; Romans 13
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Timothy; 8th March 2016 at 02:55 AM.

Tired

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Tired
    Tim, what worries you??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Tim, what worries you??

Love
    ia
    Well...if I outright tell you ia...you would think me crazy.

Metaphorically though, it's as if my right hand has turned against me, even to flog me at will. While with my left hand...I embrace my right hand holding it still, speaking whatever that would take away from my right hand...all the mounting-up hurt feelings that allow such a "thing" it's through access, as if my right hand were not mine at all. As soon as I let go with my left hand...this "thing" through my right hand again and again comes.

So...this "thing" is twofold; through mine it comes to directedly hurt me, and having come through mine...it leaves mine racked with confusion and hurt because they don't yet necessarily understand that it is not them.

Even at a thousand miles apart from oneanother, I've been to either place with mine, and through these who've never even heard or seen another's voice and actions; this "thing" is the very same...in tone, in content, in action...tearing a way through them as it twofold tears away at me.

There is a building understanding for everyone concerned, yet the frequency is such that what is building would seem as continuously destructed. However, I don't identify this as essentially negative, but rather this "thing" comes to in everyone touched...construct the indestructable, whereas we'd never been able of ourselves to see to have done so. So I beg us all to as our love...to patiently endure.

Yet, if I could reach through and grab up this "thing", I'd pull it through and END IT. So even I too within me possess that which I'd not otherwise recognize of myself...that would of my love protect mine from it. It's mighty confusing, begging for understanding and patience.

I am very tired.

Note: No, I don't reciprocate with mine as if it is they, I quite see that this "thing" through them isn't anything at all without them within which to animate it's purposeful impersonal energy through like energies otherwise remaining hidden to within us all concerned, as we find ourselves on the threshing floor...enduring the tares of enemies old...ReMoved. Therefore, tis...JUST...that ~ Holy.

Count it all Joy

"Love" as an "Idea" is the "Lie", Even as Love is all there IS remaining to stay in Truth that is Beauty si taht hturT.

Be-auut (uu=v)...Be-AVT, where Avt (hebrew) = Terrain of Jeu (Place for my Son's Being). In other words, through You be thy kingdom come, thy will be done. LOVE Ref. The Lord's Prayer - Matt.6 et all, yet 6:9-13

Love Hurts ~ http://youtu.be/WISogScYNXA

When every "thing" as evidence of love is gone, then nothing at all serves as LOVE, requiring not that leaves One left alone...that Love Alone Uprightly Stands as yet another One. John 13:34-35; 2John 1:4-6

...Same Same...
    what-is-the-holy-spirit-dove.jpg
    .....POVERTY.....
    Given A New Spirit
    ...A New Heart...

Dues...Come-Up-Pence...In for a Penny in for a Pound.

!!!OUCH!!!

Kings of Leon...The End
    Http://youtu.be/L3GthWs65Ys

Needing-More-1287000.jpg

One

Note: The Jeu Changer (SVS, Even Asher...ye Benjamin) Joy...pertaining to AVT. If you're not careful to under-stand the Letters, then youre Liable to hAve missed the BicurRing turning (Meta-Noia) of the Lord's face To-Ward You, Even Home in Deed Adoored, that BeHind (Sight) Him to...is that which You Ain'T, thrown over-head to within His ImPassion Ablaze Burning Up. Also, the consolidation of Romans-Hebrews is an hundred fold, to therein a 50|50 nigh unto nigh lined. Beware Loves...Be Very Self-Aware, Yes...for thy sake in&of Jame's...Yes. Holy T-Ouched Down Jacobus...Ya'akoV Matt.22:29-32

Fore...if thee a Gourd-Head be, under-stand Xactly THAT which IS to thee, lest Ex-Actly done be. Jo-Nah (Dove)...Matt.12:32

Word Up: To What IS this New Creature...that JUST to Whom...to HIM Self resolutely alike? Ah...sounds of You & Your's...Voicea in the Wild-Ere-NNess

El Shofar - http://youtu.be/WKxDROoOiyY - If not Now, when? To Day...from the House to the Porch to the Garden ...All...mine... (et)and to all Above & Below...Within & Without...Love Our's.

As said by Me to You my Lord...in the Day, You harm one hair on my Child and I will end You too. Yet, You...the body of...my Child IS. ForeGet not...The Living One...to ReMember. 25
    Matt.22:42-46

5D Aquarius - http://youtu.be/l3QvYIx0mfQ

I am very tired.

One
    Last edited by Timothy; 13th March 2016 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Well...if I outright tell you ia...you would think me crazy.

Metaphorically though, it's as if my right hand has turned against me, even to flog me at will. While with my left hand...I embrace my right hand holding it still, speaking whatever that would take away from my right hand...all the mounting-up hurt feelings that allow such a "thing" it's through access, as if my right hand were not mine at all. As soon as I let go with my left hand...this "thing" through my right hand again and again comes.

So...this "thing" is twofold; through mine it comes to directedly hurt me, and having come through mine...it leaves mine racked with confusion and hurt because they don't understand that it is not them.

Even at a thousand miles apart from oneanother, I've been to either place with mine, and through these who've never even heard or seen another's voice and actions; this "thing" is the very same...in tone, in content, in action...tearing a way through them as it twofold tears away at me.

I am very tired.
    Tim, I would not think you are crazy.
    I feel you fight yourself too hard....please come to acceptance and embrace you as you are .,...for now....it will pass...relax and accept.

I send peace and love to you...Trust the existence and the process.

Feel all are okay...and well....

You feel tired because you fight and block the flow of energy...relax.

Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 12th March 2016 at 06:26 PM.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast