Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Sending love prayres to you and your loved ones

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

SONG 2:6 (et)and 8:3 ; ... is (et)and should be ... doth (et)and should ...

Isness: ...is... , ...doth[does]...
    Is Ness - Is Does ~ do, did, done ... spoken (et)and written (et)and done.

...would be...could be...should be...

...woulda...coulda...shoulda...

Understanding ...THAT... What Is also Shall Be ; yet look...THAT goes without saying, That ...IS... Ever ...Was.

I Shall Be What I Shall Be.

What Would Be Was; What Could Be Is; What Should Be Shall be.

IS...The Well Traveled[ness] (et)and wherein IS was also thereof IS is (et)and whereto IS is coming is therefrom wherein IS already thereof had been. ISNESS

NOT OVER MY HEAD (et)and EMBRACED

UnderHanded references an act done in secret, perhaps dishonestly; yet honesty is of the out in the open declared[given] reveal...THAT...it might be put to re-proof.

The DO/DID/DONE Thrice Finished ... Tri-Plicate[folded]; Thusly, It having every-bit[already] been Ex-Plicated.

Was Finished THAT It Might Be Spoken To Do; Is Finished THAT It May Be Written From Did; Shall Be Finished THAT It Be Done.

To be cont....
    Last edited by Timothy; 29th March 2017 at 02:35 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Super-Cali-Fragilistic-Expiali-Docious

Above-Beauty-Delicate-To Atone-Educability

"Atoning For Educability Through Delicate Beauty"

Atoning For - Paying Forward

Educability - Ability To Be Educated ... To Reach Toward

Through - From Above ... Higher Learning

Delicate - Children ... The [already] State Of Innocence/Readiness

Beauty - Truth ... Aiming To Be Set Free ... Readied For The State Freedom

○●○●○●

2017-03-24 01.46.26.jpg

TriPathY ... Finish, Finish, Finish,.....

KUKURMUTTA ... FUNGUS ... TRUFFLE

"Walk, where rose rose, grow,..."

Ablution of Wine Then Water ... Drunkedness~>Sobriety ... Divine Madness~>Love's Sanity

"Love is itself a type of insanity",-but Being THAT Type which cures all other types.

Most Beautiful

The Holy Kiss

(Jesus being apprehended in the Garden...To Judas' repeated kisses, "Judas, do You betray Me with more than one kiss?")

BHAKTI -Devotion- Love for love's sake ... Union Through love (et)and devotion ... Self-Actualizatiin~>Self-Realization

Walkin' ON The Sun http://youtu.be/LQj--Kjn0z8

○●○●○●

3 Fold vs 3 Times

ExPlicate Value=16 given as Front=8 and Back=8

WITNESS ... The Isle Of Man

2017-03-30 19.12.42.jpg
    RaGNaRoK

16 TriPlicate Value=1st Fold=32 ; 2nd Fold=64 ; 3rd Fold=128

...vs... 3(16)=48

128-48=80

The Enemy Will Always OutNumber 3 To One (48 to 16), Even 6 To 1 ( 48 to 8 )...as it is... THAT ... Is God THAT has any One's Back.

The Explicate...Front (et)and Back are as The Image of The Image; The Image being/having no Enemies What-So-Ever. The Foldings are of Accumulative Fore-Bearance.

The Rule: Love Thine Enemy...Mercy...To WithIn Each Fold Accumulates God's, Even You, for were it not THAT even Thee found your Self in enmity to God Alone. Was not God Merciful!?

The Enemy tactically ploys outnumbering in the chaotic Shedding of numbers, even at the sacrifice to it's own. Ahhhhh...

....So T'were to/too/two Spread The Word to each in every of One...The World (et)and all it's Peoples...For...as it is written, The Lord Is ONE.

ONE Is The Lord, Our God Is The Lord, Yisrael O'. HEAR!

........!HEAR!........

........!RAEH!........

....EUUE....EVE....EWE....

Simply Irresistible http://youtu.be/UrGw_cOgwa8

.... GOD IS A WOMAN .... HEED!

ALL HANDS ON DECK ... ALL SUITS FOLLOW

......XYZ......

○●○●○●

RIGHT NOW The City Of Mosul, Iraq is being bombed...city blocks at a time...regardless that Women and Children ... INNOCENCE ... Is To Within those city blocks. These are American Airstrikes.

Is this Shedding "The Mercy of "God""!?...Christian, Muslim, Hebrew...or Otherwise!? Non Sequitor...Crazy 8's.

Accumulative...Calling "The Club's" Spade A Spade

Hey Mickey http://youtu.be/NW7VnHnX3LQ

♡◇...♧♤♧♤♧♤

♤♧♤♧♡◇...♧♤♧♤♧♤

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♡◇...♧♤♧♤♧♤

I Want Candy http://youtu.be/aMICD3aMZpw

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♡◇...♧♤♧♤♧♤

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♡◇...♧♤♧♤♧♤

SHAQUE D'AM•OUR http://youtu.be/9SOryJvTAGs

:♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♡◇...

Taken Captivity Captive...Satan[adversaries), Get Thee Behind Me

...EXECUTE...EYECUTE...EZECUTE...

Three-Fold, Bound, TriMMed: Completion...

Sequi...

2017-03-30 15.10.51.jpg

RebelLion
    Last edited by Timothy; 31st March 2017 at 09:59 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh ... I Shall Be What I Shall Be

Ehyeh [E'YE']- I Shall Be

Eh - THAT What I Just Said, Is It Not True?

Yeh - Yeah, Even You

ASHER - THAT, What, Even JOY! Fore/For/Four-TU-NaTe, Blessed Be

Yeah ... Yeah

Hear to See ... See to ListEn

RaEh[RaE'] ... Yeah...Sun .... Yeah...Son

SABALI http://youtu.be/APrF0NJphhs

My Grace[EVE, WoMan, Her Patience] Is Sufficient[SVS] Fore/For/Four You
    Last edited by Timothy; 31st March 2017 at 03:59 AM.

DIMENSIONALITY

Under Standing To/Too/Two Over Come Grid Lock Fore/For/Four Giving You Awareness THAT Me(X), My Self(Y) (et)and I(Z) (et)and You are an inseparable Union without beginning or end.

*Notice Relativity Between Self(Y) and You, but also apprehend ou(Vow-Els).

*Notice I(Z)...i...a singular Vow-El

*Notice Me(X)...e...where the consonant M and e(Vow-El) conform to reflectively inform language.

*Me(X) and I(Z) are concrete terms of Self(Y), yet Self remains the abstract term as One Be-Comes the fore/for/fourth sense of Identity...more or less, though less is more.

RightHandRule.jpg
    CONSCIOUSNESS
    atom-symbol-nuclear-energy-sign-vector-illustration-33491013-1.jpg

But Fore/For/Four one consonant M, we herein operate within (et)and around the set of Vow-Els, they being AEIOU and some times Y.

Let's remain focused up-on this following sphericality image...
    20140430-peeling-eggs-10-thumb-1500xauto-398212.jpg
    But for purposes of Extraction let's linearly identify the out-coming birth from within birthed...
    Schlegel_wireframe_8-cell.jpg
    Where out-coming birth from within birthed be-comes birthed that prior-birthed becomes out-coming birth within...in~>out = out~>in. The Convolution of Gestation, gestation rate (generational dispersion) determinate to the natural life-form rythym/frequency/signal/sound...etc,

What is length of life-span (identitization) as time is indicatively our human awareness given to within any specific moment and the connective stream (song) every varying collective moment(frequency)?

Gif of above ProJecting Image In The Image In The Image In The Image...ad infinitum. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four-...ell-simple.gif

"the future creates the past, the past teaches the future. there is no end or beginning... only i am." ~ olyris

Only of the slivered split-moment is the chicken...the proclaiming hatcher to/too/two, i am.

SSME(algorithm)- Split-Symbol Moment Estimator[signal-to-noise ratio(SNR)]... measuring Noise (not Sound) to within a narrow band-width toward the resulting Inter-Symbol Interference(ISI). Primarily estimating Additive White Gaussian Noise (AWGN) to within any seg-mental norm's Naturally Given Signal/Sound/Freq.

The Enemy Is Us...as per Additives...effecting all Life-Forms, as it is We whom to within our DNA carry all forms of progenitor life.

HuMan accountability (et)and responciveNess....

I Am...Means I ImPact, thusly I am pon the stumbling block of my own mis-understood self...tripped (et)and fallen....indicatively harmful, even fatal, to all life...as it is.

Grid-Locked, Even Dead-Locked; Fore/For/Four were we immortalized at the release from convolution of gestation...Wed fast over-run all life as it is, even our own's SVStain-ability, unto Death of All Life Being Relative. We are the Chief Relative Key to all keys/doors convoluting in and out.

Lo! Behold! It is that we are busily *distracted*(Additive Noise] to within our destroying of oneanother as human beings. Yet, we, very us, the god-consciously given inheritors to The Kingdom of All Life's Kingdoms. Our Human DNA is THAT Beacon TransMitting ALL DISSEMINATING CONVOLUTIONS IN/OF LIFE.

ALL awaits our whole-enmass-awakening...hanging on as threads...many as thread-bare, but for that progenitor-inclusion yet to/too/two within THAT What Is fore/for/four-given az Us.

In THAT All awaits Us, why would We harm, even destroy, THAT What guards Our very Backs...THAT...Be-Fore/For/Four Us dwells very Beckoning Life @ Hand?

All Life Is Sacred ... ReJoice (et)and Bring A Joyful Noise....THAT What ReSounds very Au NaTu•Real' Sound's Au-Sounding...AuTuNe...Eve'N AuMeTu.

Are We not...THAT...BeYond all antagonisms...What Only ProClaims, I AM!?

May the desirous urge within desirously emerge desiring of Life....as It is, even as You are. Au NaTuRe-ALL

Be Here Now http://youtu.be/UVW19IM5Qrc

You are the most real of the real in all the real. Less Is More ~ Less of Me (et)and More of You

Eh!?
    Last edited by Timothy; 1st April 2017 at 02:34 AM.

The Dream Is Alive...Alive Is Not Dreaming

Addicted To Love http://youtu.be/XcATvu5f9vE

Stood Up 4 Down Lo'Ad 4 Up Dated 4 Up Lo'Ad

444 - Teleia Agape

WIDE AWAKE http://youtu.be/czd0Er-_qI8

Enough Is Enough (et)and Quite Enough Already IS

The Perfect Life http://youtu.be/zLCs-GrhF1g

Full Stop ... Perfect.
    Last edited by Timothy; 1st April 2017 at 02:54 PM.

Crazy Beautiful

Yep, same ole self-serving-agenda-leading-processes...that I saw in early 2014, when then the comment was, "look! we're here for you."...as if I was ungrateful. No, I seen thru your "idea" of "for me".

My question stands, "For who?"...cuz my dogs wag their own mtf tails..ya gno...

Apparently we don't see "eye" to eye on what is a person free within their personals. When you can't walk thru a cattle pasture without stepping right in it...well then...behind the scenes having no feet in it...arrogant dumb-assery has got your scene figured for you...feet nn all.

I Am Free, still apt to step in cow-sh¡t, but I'll have honestly done it from myself.

Got something to say to me, well...apparently "you" know where I be, but let's get one thing straight, I don't give a tinker's damn for what you "think" you've done for me, I don't know you. Therefore, "you" sure as hell...don't even begin to know me.

The absence of manners is a terrible trait, because it calls out of them that do have manners...to be mighty inhospitable.

Do I know you? No.
    Do "you" know me? No.

Now that's Honesty. Send this up "your" CHAIN of Demand, "!!!!YOU MTF, YOU ARE FIRED!!!!

What happens in specific time plays itself out thru time. Since specific time's event has [already] come to pass, I reckon this here playing out ain't nuthin but "your" last-ditch thang vainly against THAT which cannot but play out. Fore/For/Four tis the Future which delivers To/Too/Two DAY. Eventuality (et)and Certitude

The puritanical fundee-mentalist[darkness] has aged completely out, they'd cry out, "The Anti-Christ must come!" What could such commit to that'd add any worse than what since Christ has been? Look in the mirror of the past to see "your" religiosity's anti-christ hell-making capitalist-venturisms history has for 2000+ years...beset upon generations as innocent children of God of Love, Grace, Mercy nn Peace. These children that now know nothing better of what they as enslaved thru their own god-given in-the-image humanness...forced ly walk within. A World? Hardly. A Global-Fvk-Over? Exactly. Who has not concluded in Enmity to "your "God's""? Whereof (et)and Therein has the entire groaning body of Christ [already] passed judgement, as well has the earth and it's long-raped fulness concludedly travailed.

Of "your" own complicity..."you and your's"...!!!RAGNAROK!!!...nothing of "it" shall pass as re-membered, Fore/For/Four "you" have self-possessed the keys...only to have nailed the doors tight to their jams.

Fore/For/Four All The Peoples each in every of One [scattered] Global Body...are The Entirety THAT Is The World.

My love is not at question. To Whom or To What do you love?
    Last edited by Timothy; 3rd April 2017 at 04:27 PM.

Vedi - "Who knows?"

Dwivedi - DaiV-Vedi ... One who knows about God, David - Beloved

Trivedi - the three vedas - Tri-Pathi

2017-04-04 04.38.48.jpg

Chaturvedi - fourth vedi ... Atharv/a/n

"And if there be a 5th, let it be drama and dancing"

"The fourth, the fifth; a minor fall, a major lift"

Hear to See ... See to Listen

Hear! O' Yisrael, The Lord Is Our God,
    The Lord Is One.

AbrahaM|MaharbA ... (Welcome, Hi, Hello, Namaste) Merhaba - come (enter ye in), sit down, be seated, hear and listen. Maula

IsaaC (et)and Ya'ako'V (aco-UsTic)

Mithe ... Kadwe ... Kadwe-Mithe

Sweet ... Bitter ... Bitter-Sweet...

...sweet with a bitter aftertaste.

Jyotishi - magi, seer, even gypsy - teller of fortunes

BitterSweet Symphony http://youtu.be/aVlGeynp8B0

•••••••

Note: lol @ [my youtube home's recent lineup of recommended videos "just for lil ole me"..dat's rich "ai" rot thar, the "lights" are on...but "nobody" is home.] @ lol :etoN

Dat lore in-side dis-rot-har world...char-acter an-filed...ago played out badly acted...see-saw scene seen.

Like I said, chaos magic nn the art of con...lacks such magic nn art = pup-pet un-strung...the ♡ ain't in "it"...az ♡ nn all is mine. Aint ya heard, Love never fails.

Pati[-ent]

•••••••

Last edited by Timothy; 5th April 2017 at 11:55 PM.

He Is Our King (et)and His Banner Is Over Us

2017-04-05 21.05.48.jpg

Ref. Matthew 22:41-46

Fore there is only One Earth UpHeld Under One Sky ~ Our STANDING ROCK Of Ages
    2017-04-05 18.52.01.jpg
    2017-03-14 10.33.27.jpg

"Ideas" ~> Actualized InTo Realized Fruition, That true expression wherefrom having placed..which to within...our present and future generational expressions placed...reflectively well meet.

For As We Are Given In To It...It Is Fore-given To Us THAT All Are Equally Created Equal. How Then Is It That We'd Awaken As Either More -or- Less...UnEqualed?

The very proofs to our fore-given equality is that we are as each in every of One Body given as uniquely individuated persons to within the diversity of our fore-given peoples. This That if -or- when we'd be beset upon through oneanother...we'd find ourselves wholey self-defeated in having sought out to divide and conquer our very selves. Creation's FailSafe

The single enslaved oar's man below deck...given the key to his shackled feet...keys off the chain reaction freeing all feet. All Stop ... All Hands On Deck

Are we not then captives to our ideas idolized to within idols?

"The statue is made of snow." ~ Neverwas

"We build statues out of snow, and weep to see them melt." Walter Scott

Likewise...

"If a people expect to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, they expect what never was and never will be. If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every person to be informed." Unknown

Woe - great sorrow and distress

Ghost Dance http://youtu.be/4Zx34nPPDOI

When "It's" All Melted Away, We Will All...Wannabe Re-Volutionized ...AZ... One Peopled People. Same Same

Nowhere else is sorrow more acUtley felt than in heaven. Fore/For it is written, the Spirit groans and travails with Us.

The height of joy is equi-distant to the depth of sorrow.

As is earth's highest mountain peak spiring into the heavens, so is heaven's deepest river valley spiring into the earth.

Upon the very core founding earth, upon the very earth founding heaven.

Upon the very edge of Heaven's reaches founding earth, upon the nap of the earth founding the core.

As burning ember clutched in the fisted hand...is the core. As are the firey passionate intimacies held t'within the two bound together working out...are the foundings loosed.

Anger, righteous be, hath place all along The Way, The Truth Being Told, In The Life found UnCherished.

Holding One's Peace IS Dis-Allowing One's Rightful Anger It's UnGiven Place Towards Expression.

C74IiQnXkAIp9g9-1.jpg
    Present Russia

"I have no place - anywhere. And I don't know what happens to people who have no place. Do you?" Neverwas

C74IiSxXQAEg9nV-1.jpg
    Present Russia

"Of all the things one says and does, I look back on what was, then think of all that life could be, if I could capture what I see." Neverwas

"I existed because I dreamed. I dream no more." Neverwas

Hayah, Ahyah...Even Ehyeh.

snowflake.jpg
    2017-04-05 18.53.10.jpg

They can kill me, but they cannot keep me dead.

Yahweh-blake.jpg
    Immeasurable Shared Sorrows
    upside down flag.jpg
    Distress Signal

Cherish The Day http://youtu.be/FRmXP5FDmCI Doing The Day Justice...

ALL ARE
    2017-04-01 18.11.51.jpg
    WITH CAUSE

REZPECT OUR LIVING LIFE'S LIVES TO LIVE (et)and LET LIVE

To Read Is To Have Read...To Bleed Is To Ha'Ve Bled

ReJoice (et)and Be Glad Within IT<~daerB•Y•Law

Gentle By ha'Bitation•Y•p'Lace where people d'weLL ; cited: B/V...Vitative/on - Fond Of Life

Bring Your Life, How Is Our Future Not [already] Our's? Love Our's Is Love Assured...Certitudinal.

Az The River's Coursing Current...NOW YOU...James The Twain...Two Well Met Banks...

Aho
    Last edited by Timothy; 7th April 2017 at 04:39 PM.

Memory fails, from 1 Kings, paraphrase: There are no elohim except those wrought through/from man's hands.

...Don't shoot/kill the messenger/s...

Silent Hill movie ref., +deity- appearing as the "daughter/child" responds to question, "who are you?"...saying, "Oh...I have many names, but I am the reaper...I am death, right now I am serving her(mother's) hate and her will to exact her revenge." In the same movie, the sheriff of the neighboring town attests, "there is judgement and punishment of man's laws, there is judgement and punishment of God's laws, and there is the Devil's."

Quite a statement on man's literalisms of law to within the layering of reality's enmeshing metaphoria...where literal is merely the outermost superficial read.

What's is to within your angLe's "wrought"?

○●○●○●

Point being that +emotions- fueled through the power of belief...we can well see how music song lyrics fit any emotional mode. That thru the instrument of voice, musical instrument, edm music mixed thru tech...etc, there is massive proof revealing that the human reaching out is the most powerful means shaping our world, not unlike the continuous updates patching to our already ram hogging tech. An endless continuum...our whole shared world hooked nn hooking up.

It is all at once...the most momentus occasion of expressability within human time, and the most dangerous "whether -or- not" emotional climate globalizing humanity's call for long awaited change in the face of arrogance' attempts to take us backwards.

One cannot but wonder what Tolkien and Lewis would say at there life's-works splayed out for all to within our "day late and a dollar short" global climate far removed from those warning-writs to mankind especially to see that that apparent agreed upon fix is to shove hard our entire global population backwards into old modalities on the heal...tearing all wounds wide open in a grand divide and conquer...simultaneous to globally streaming connectivity.

As "they" gather "literal intelligence"...the people with creative non-literal intelligence gather together. Our One Heart speaks now, directing from our One soul, internally fighting ourselves to bring online our One mind.

All Human Interests are plugged in, the good...the bad, and the ugly. As my comical dentist always says as I've submitted to opening wide my mouth, "It's on like Donkey Kong...Now.".

○●○●○●

"So many choose to become a Monster in their fears of "THE MONSTER"."

Are we finally come as Those Whom readily sacrifice our virginal youth to the yet unceasing eruptions of THE VOLCANO.

Exactly...Just how violent is Our Taking of THE KINGDOM...To Be!?

Seeing as It Is Us whom are over-taken by THE KINGDOM, THE POWER AND THE GLORY. FOREVER AND EVER. AMEN.

1 The Lord's is THE EARTH (et)and IT'S FULLNESS, THE WORLD (et)and ALL IT'S PEOPLES. .... 10 Who is He, the King of GLORY? He, the Lord of armies, He is the King of GLORY.

Forgive, and let live, even You.

Nothing Else Matters http://youtu.be/BrqBYG_sjCY

Never Again http://youtu.be/LA9BZG4gWQw

JOY SHININ' FROM THE DEEP CALLING UNTO DEEP

A call to COMMUNION...BODY OF ONE PEOPLES, the deep things of God calling to the deep things of Man-Kind...YOU & I, Eve'N THOU. Ref. John 4:24

I want you♡I need you♡I love you♡

Always♡Forever♡Eternal♡You&I♡

Amen♡Amen○ (et)and Amen◇.

LOVE OUR'S ... We Weep & We ReJoice
    Last edited by Timothy; 7th April 2017 at 12:42 AM.

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast