Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Re: Dreamy's Beau

"Verily, verily, I say unto you. Before Abraham, I was." ~ Jesus ... John 8:58

2017-04-07 03.41.20.jpg
    ....AVRAHAM'S....

NOT ! I REPEAT...NOT ! [♥♥♥♥♥UTIN'S] PLAYTHINGS !!!

HowEver, these "Three" are too very busy being toyed about to In-Vitationally answer up. A penny Not enough...but to murmur against The Call. Can you not see that with your three books "they" pit the three of you and your's to the secret never-ends of "their" hidden wealth!?

The Desolation Of Smaug ... Mutual Greed/Dwarfish Minded... The Stolen Wealth Of The World Left To ImpoverishMent

They've worked every conceivable human Self-EnTrapMent...realizing not THAT they are in all certitude...God-EnSnared.

God's having taken the lesser seats shall seize upon the vacant higher...thusly seated.

It Is NOWON The Mother's House...SETTING HER TABLE AS HER FIT SEES. ABIDE THAT ACCORDINGLY AS TO HER CHILDREN FREEDOM ALL MEANS ALL.

858 - Courage is the beginning of change...
    Last edited by Timothy; 8th April 2017 at 02:44 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

2:46am 57 years ago my Mother Jewelene gave birth to me. My Mother's Mother was Liza, my Father Virgil's Mother was Maudie. From childhood memories I remember both my Grandmothers. My Mother passed in 2011 December 5th at age 76. After my father died in 1971, my Mother raised my sister, brother and I by herself. She never remarried, remaining widowed/single. My Mom always told me that I was as hard to raise as I was to give birth to. I reckon so...as She and I were very much alike. I miss you Mom, and Thank You For Everything Mother.

A very very long time ago my Mother was driving drunk and She ran over the mail box, to which I took the charge/fall for Her. A few years back I was driving drunk and I ran over the mail box, to which She took the charge/fall for me. Love Letters

To read is to have read ... To bleed is to ha've bled.

Praise The Mothers All
    Last edited by Timothy; 8th April 2017 at 06:57 AM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Yep, another day older and deeper in debt. So much for 57 years behind me....blurrrrr...you're as young as you feel, and some days I feel mighty decrapitated. I had an awesome birthday, oh my yes.

My personal thoughts about myself, well...given the take on my past...don't leave much feel-good room in these here fixed neuron-nets of mine. I am for my Self after all is said and done. It is what it is, and it sure as fvk ain't what it ain't. Simple...Gratitude Is The Attitude

Meta-Phoria http://youtu.be/hHO4j32IF-Q

Spring goals have fallen behind...

My Harley sat in storage for the better part of two years, it's cylinder-locked (no lube up top)...gotta answer dat...#$%&!?

My Dodge Ram sat parked for 6 months, battery so dead that even the computer completely shut down. So dat sh¡t started up in limp-mode. Gotta answer to dat "genius fvk-twit of intention-invention".

Purchased some furniture beginning of fall last year...no interest 12 months same as cash. Ass-holes sold the loan agreement to a cheesy loan company that sent me a letter notifying of said transaction plus 500 bucks interest over 24 months. Sumbiatch showed up at my door last month cuz I was behind, I looked at em thru the window...not sorry for not answering your phone calls either...ummmm...FU...cuz you didn't buy my signature too. Anyways I went in to their office on the last day of March nn gave em what I had. I mean, if it's gonna be fvkdup no matter what...I might as well have the fvkinup power in my hands....seems fairer that way.

It's gold nn guns at the local pawn shops -or- much ado about $=nothin. Wild Wild MTF West...I reckon. I do have a solid gold tooth somewhere in a drawer...guess I've lost that tooth thrice now...hmmmm.

WILD WILD WEST http://youtu.be/45wg9uR3prA

No lie now, I checked my credit score rating...yep 666...ain't livin' right enuff...karma two-steppin @ this ho-down be barn dancin' on the line.

Honky Tonk Woman http://youtu.be/jJ24yPEc9_s Sunshine In My Eyes Can Make Me Cry

Shine On Sun... http://youtu.be/iEybqdPdNBs

Minimal sh¡t I reckon, but it's stinks none-the-less.

Immediate assessment of the first day of my 58th year stepped gingerly into. No hurries...a slow-grind...
    Last edited by Timothy; 9th April 2017 at 06:31 PM.

It would seem my celebrated birthday is exactly over just as was mentioned shortly after midnight last night. Oddly enough a pity pot overflowing with the usual misery showed today and appears to be taking it on into tomorrow. That hat is wore the hell out and don't seem to care to realize it. Now that's a pity...

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    It would seem my celebrated birthday is exactly over just as was mentioned shortly after midnight last night. Oddly enough a pity pot overflowing with the usual misery showed today and appears to be taking it on into tomorrow. That hat is wore the hell out and don't seem to care to realize it. Now that's a pity...
    Happy Birthday Timothy

Hope your day will be filled with love and laughter, happy joy and a lot of cake

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

The cool thang about spiritedly bearing my naked soul as I've always done since beginning in AD Forum...is that I've got a birds eye view on every hawk that would hawk over...that never [openly] bleeds a [damn] drop.

What?! Is wondered upon az yet being done on earth ...IS... Altogether Finished. Learn through Patience (et)and with long-suffering wait upon The Lord, Eve'N still...With.

How high might I sit, yet how lowly I've sat.

I would tear loose the very throne in heaven and throw it crashing to the earth, for sovereignty...crowns and thrones...have of history been warped and woofed into the worst titanic evil perpetrating symbols.

I've sat alight to within the deepest pitch darkness of unrealized-ignorance listening to the woeful weeping voice of non-manifestation, Woe in tears because Her children have been taught to fear Her in lieu of tangibilty's things of false securities - having even forsaken their bodies as they've been force-fed to "know not" beneath their mere outer reflections -or- impactfully out beyond. I love you Mother and I fear you naught even in the very least.

Battlegrounds in the midst have I been wasted to and layed waste to. Two on horseback pon a high hill, I One, looking down upon endless hoards come to claim The Very Day. I looked to my right, He looked at Me, I said one word, BERSERK. He asks why, I say because none of they but a scant few desire in their hearts to be there. He says to Me...let's be done with it. Never have I seen so many flee at the sound/sight of us two, never have I seen so easily to end so few as the cowards they were abandoned of their vast many. Glory saw fit to spare the many, and Mercy saw fit to forever spare the many of those few. Fields from whence thoughts originate, before ever a breathing breath taste the foul stench of "realities opining". I pine for peace evergreen to one and all.

Evergreen http://youtu.be/WIdMDLPNktw

To as nothing forget your fore-gotten self ...IS... everyone re-membered to your be-gotten self. What?! Comes az Not So Much Me having az promised arrived pon the premise NOW YOU. Hebrews 11:1

Alien [may-haps] in-deed, though merely in the thought.

The Day ...IS... At Hand

••••••

ON Buddhism [circa 500 BC]: one need only recognize current events...Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Burma...etc.
    _67354744_154146214(1).jpg
    Long Held Meditative Passifism Looses Long Repressed Pre-Meditated [fatal] Aggression [provoked by Buddhist Monks] In The Face of No Muslim Uprisings At All. Xenophobia

As is any being Just like myself...I too am Just a man...a much tired man...tired Just as is any being like me.

If any wish to charge On, then by all your means please do charge; but remember this...that all they led astray in their hearts with you will ha've abandoned you in The Day At hand.

There-to-fore, the "????" remains to stay, wilt You [Arjuna] abandoned of yourself ...THAT THOU ART... at long-last wholey first Being Here NOW. Am I THAT I Am ...Just... your blindy-obedient Chariot Driver Twixted Twain Your Kithed nn Kinned What?!

As is oft said to the Chauffeur, "Home James."

"A Chinese Finger Puzzle: Who you are is not perfect when life is." ~ olyris

Exacta-Mundo !!!!! I shall be what I shall be. Period

Spirit Spoke In The Beginning At Standing Rock http://youtu.be/fetub0FvEwk and http://youtu.be/6HIbJNoYFcc

In-Sane-Out

Tho' I think one might be short-sighted enuff to [for a time] have misplaced their bag of marbles. Tootles

...a tout a l'heure...

Peace Be Unto You (et)and Your's
    Last edited by Timothy; 10th April 2017 at 10:57 PM.

At Home Within The Garden Of Eden

It is only when you are at home that the garden...IS...before your eyes...visible.

Home is where the heart is, fore tis there within which I being doth dwell.

Am I at home within my Self? "Lights are on, but nobody's home". Does that suggest that if the lights are off, somebody is home?

To say that "I am" is to have stated that I am..."some-body", yet to have a-fore indicated that I am be-fore ever finding my Self at home to within "some-body".

Ahhhh...to What?! do I owe to this suggestive "sum-body of parts" vaguely remembered, that I am...profoundly states, I am?

VOICE Hear'd, I AM THAT I AM .Apparatus/Acoustic/Instrumental

Hear'd, fore even as I speak do I hear my Self having spoken. How? I hear'd my Mother speak, All Round Me voicing, by the sound do I turn to see, asking Mother What?! Is this? She says, that is a bird whistling./voicing. Mother with bird in hand, I ask her...What?! Is that. She replies, this is a bird, touch it...but be gentle as am I.

Suddenly finding themselves as parents, they two venture away from personal names, refering every comment to one-another familied in impersonal exempliary terms of Mommy and Daddy. Yet, when the child sleeps, the shades are drawn and the lights go out, "C'mere Baby" again homing in pon the deeply personal intimacies.

Say My Name http://youtu.be/9Kb123eOpA0

Marin Gaye http://youtu.be/Ggd-t11tR0A

How Long Will I Love You http://youtu.be/P6LsZL3I1oE

When I pray, if I refer to any other besides HerSelf, She laughs...saying that I'm just talking to my Self again, and She says, talk with Me...Baby.

When She Laughs http://youtu.be/MqottvBUKYg

Empire Of The Sun - Country http://youtu.be/zyirFLQMng4

SAME SAME

7 String Chinese Zither aka Qin
    2017-04-11 14.19.25.jpg
    Qin->Ch'in->A United China

Nameless vs. Sky http://youtu.be/PFqmFcc79a8
    Battle At The Chess Court/7 Witnesses (et)and Qin Instrument Musician

hero-image-1.jpg
    OUR LAND

...JESVSEJ...where IO=J; J=2, ES=2, V=5, SE=2, J=2 ... 13...Ain'T No Game Before -or- After...ALL.

ESSE =4

V = 5

JESSE = 6

EVE = 7 ; SVS = 7

IOOI(JJ)=EU, where II=E & OO=U = 2=ONE= Blood/Wine & Flesh/Bread(Daily), where Yester Day's On The Morrow Delivered To Day. There would be no To Day without Yester Day (et)and On The Morrow. The Day Is At Hand...always forever (et)and eternal....amen amen (et)and amen...3 THAT ARE ONE, The SPIRIT Is For Ever (et)and Ever Present...NOWON
    Last edited by Timothy; 12th April 2017 at 02:23 PM.

Over hearing a vivid conversation in Wendy's the other day: A Dad with his little girl, they were talking math on fingers and toes. The little girl hasn't quite grasped the principles of speech down pat, but she sure can understand the rudiments (et)and properties of 5 fingered hands and 5 toed feet.

Anyways, while her dad was talking, she busted out with this question, "Daddy, what does "flea" plus "flea" equal?"

Well...without the slightest pause...he answered, "Flea plus flea equals ITCH."

I nearly fell out of me seat laughing...OMG!!!...That's awesome rot thar.

So now we know, 3 = flea and itch = 6 = 2 fleas. I'm still bustin my gut laughing at THAT fell out of the mouth of Babes...

Chief Joseph http://youtu.be/WEMdN_4GAs4

Bukowski http://youtu.be/2lK4LrD8Ii4

Kipling http://youtu.be/76A5jwGms7k

2017-04-12 11.10.40.jpg

STAND FOR SOMETHING -OR- FALL FOR ANYTHING
    Http://youtu.be/l9sTTnigGgQ

Scatch'in THAT Itch'in = Singing Your LifeSong On Out
    Http://youtu.be/TQHM3sxSxzE

Under the electron microscope even the flea hosts it's parasites. Does not the earth and it's fullness host the world and all it's peoples? What does You host THAT hasn't fell out...freed?

Freedom http://youtu.be/-ribnnuVtms
    "I couldnt think of what to sing...(laughs)...I made it Up..."

We are created to be free (et)and freedom is fore-borne to within our human nature given to freely be.

The seed of spontaneous (et)and pure freedom lies asleep to within any You awaiting to be awakedly expressed outta the mouth of Babes...

PreFunctory http://youtu.be/6qWxVDVwGWw

Functory http://youtu.be/WsLWV8cl_jE

SING SONG SUNG

BattleFlag http://youtu.be/o2BNpK01eww

Re-Surrect Up Sur-Render
    whiteflag-600x399.jpg
    POWER TO THE PEOPLE

...Come on baby tell me...Yes we aim to please...

Flee plus Flee equals Itch...who being without a place to express themself freely is not the ReFugee?!

Free plus Free equals Scratched
    Last edited by Timothy; 12th April 2017 at 10:14 PM.

Of JESSE: Isai, Yishay (Hebrew: modern Yishay, Tiberian Yisay, meaning "King" - "God Exists" - "God's Gift", Syriac Eshai; Greek Iessai; Latin: Isai, Jesse; Arabic Yassa - Father of David, who became the king of the Yisraelites.

Ref. Isaiah 11:1-10 ; Hebrews 11:1-3

David - DaWeed ... meaning: Beloved of God

Yishay [Jesse] had 7 sons, only 6 of which were present at Saul''s behest to Jesse that one of his sons be chosen as the King. Not satisfied with the 6, Sual then inquired of the Harp, finding that there was a 7th son...the youngest whom had not been invited by Jesse as he'd thought it unimportant...Jesse thinking the eldest son would be the pick.

The permutations are endless....however, let Us not fall apart too far.

JE[SVS]EJ...Integrally Keeping The Day At Hand, not forgetting to re-member THAT fore-gotten UU = V Wholey Begotten.

UU does not signify as The father and I are One, for Jesse is the father of David...enuff said. Yet look for yourself, Abigail means My father's name is Joy = SVS, even Asher.

That EVE be present in the Name, is THAT this is the signification to the ReNewal - The Union of Adam (et)and Eve as Equally Oned...ONE...Az In The Beginning So NOWON...

As was written, "The Barbarians Know/Knew Me...The Greeks Understand/Understood Me"

Permutations....always takes Two to Tango ... characterized by marked rythyms (et)and postures (et)and abrupt pauses.

A perfect love is without fear.

ALL STOP ... PERFECT
    Last edited by Timothy; 13th April 2017 at 09:43 AM.

2017-04-13 11.37.41.jpg

FDA Partnering With 23andMe....all the signs of the chilling sci-fi where Xfiles Cigarette Man metes out Soylent Green in the begging bowls of 7ForAllMankind.

...(et)and|i|dna(te)...

The te of i twixt the glory of me and the up for grabs to the highest bidder kingdom for myself. The un-pucked pu, not an artist in the Lot. Slippery slopes of manmade snow.

Consider...to where have we all been worldly led, now are...toward further misdirection hence...

Landslide http://youtu.be/mQieWbLJNOc

2017-04-13 11.39.44.jpg
    The Tadi Gate ... The Gate Of The Lambs

Mayim Chayim ... Come ... Living Waters

V V V V V Angels Up-Lif'(te)'d

2017-04-13 11.41.23.jpg
    A Few Steps Up From The Pooling Water's Edge

The Dita ... Az The Lion's Roar ... [The Son's] The Thunder

2017-04-13 11.54.48.jpg

To err is HuMan, to forgive DiVine.

2017-04-13 11.43.11.jpg
    Life Is Quite The Yarn

Can YOU
    il_fullxfull.343021900.jpg
    Handle IT

The Innocence of God's Children

The Solar Angel of The Presence Standing Upon The Water handed Me the Skein, fore truly it was/is/ever shall be written in the skeins. Life Fleshed Out ... TorahoZ ... Cheers To Life ... Nostrovia !!!!!

Ref. Ephe. 6:12

Death is swallowed up by Victory

Ref. 1 Cor. 15:51-58 ; Col. 1:All ... The Good Thing...All Things Work Out Toward The Good Of God [For The Glory Of God].
    Last edited by Timothy; 13th April 2017 at 05:22 PM.

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast