Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Re: Dreamy's Beau

What happens within specific time, plays itself out through time.

In time of time over time = Through time...

John 1:1-2...
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    What happens within specific time, plays itself out through time.

In time of time over time = Through time...

John 1:1-2...
    Hi Tim,

If I invade in wrong way your thread, please tell me and I stop.

My experience about time and timelessness I got when I got the divider-line experience. Duality=time...Eternity=timelessness.

I got also to experience my will and God´s Will....I experienced also that there is no force to feel as God does, I have my own will ...but...I did experience
    that I will one day want to feel as God does and that day I am going up in God....I will one day co-exist in God´s will...That is the total unconditional LOVE.
    Free will to want that LOVE.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi Tim,

If I invade in wrong way your thread, please tell me and I stop.

My experience about time and timelessness I got when I got the divider-line experience. Duality=time...Eternity=timelessness.

I got also to experience my will and God´s Will....I experienced also that there is no force to feel as God does, I have my own will ...but...I did experience
    that I will one day want to feel as God does and that day I am going up in God....I will one day co-exist in God´s will...That is the total unconditional LOVE.
    Free will to want that LOVE.

Love
    ia
    No problem ia, please see so fit az to voice at will.

Were most to realize that on that presupposing dualistic "dividing line"...that there is the voice from the porch (ulam) shouting !!victory!! over death...throughout the eternality's sky covered gardened land-scape.

images (11).jpg
    Midnight At The Oasis
    Http://youtu.be/l9Dg58yd234

A speck of sand lodged within the dualing eye straining at a gnat...vs...an unchoked beaming voice seeing to cry out that thee are completely swallowing-back the camel (light) whole...full of pride.

Army of the Lord - http://youtu.be/gZxVj_SBqzk

Tomer Devorah...The Robed...Prodigal Son

camel-cigarettes-foot-print-small-99805 (1)-1.jpg
    Ushtra ~ Chiye Tanka

Peace Be Praised

Hallelujah - http://youtu.be/y8AWFf7EAc4

I love you Jeffrey...lover to MuseEQ...You

Cold nn Broken Halle lvvv jah

Excalibur Quote

○I have lived through others far too long.●

■Lancelot carried my honor,
    □& Guenevere my guilt.

■Mordred bore my sins,
    □My knights have fought my causes.

●Now, my brother, I shall be King!○
    Last edited by Timothy; 14th March 2016 at 05:00 AM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

I am no Master Key, that varying keys amongst ye severe-ly be; fore even as (et)and for even though...thee ply a game leaving thee...to and fro...fallen apart too very far...ere of no Deeds @ All. Fare-Well to Arms...Inglorious Chavez. Av ... 1 Cor. 13:11

I Can't Make You Love Me
    Http://youtu.be/vp-bPAKLfx4

Mile, Miles, Miles - http://youtu.be/259tP79fy5I

slide_334127_3343190_free.jpg

Get Un-Hinged Within The Given Airways

Winged...Fly Like An Eagle
    Http://youtu.be/2r9nxGsxFzY

Isaiah 40:31
    Last edited by Timothy; 16th March 2016 at 01:44 AM.

Another Glorious Day....and 985 years yet within that potent Joy filled Day ever to within our reach's grasp. Embrace Your's Now...You. Sabbath 8th Day = 1st Day; Matt. 20:16

reaching-hand1.jpg

Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy, Down In My Heart

For...where to...have You without, imagined to have all along been reaching?

Out?

Giving In & Surrendering Up

Forgiveness - http://youtu.be/IOXsBHXfBAg

well.jpg
    ......SKY......

From the bottom looking up ...or... from the top looking down?

From the inside looking out ...or... from the outside looking in?

Who at all...IS...to either way...a looking?

Tis You...even What eaten as scene is all way seen...That's Who...You!

~ "Never sh¿t in your own mess kit." ~
    Aye! Matt. 12:1-8; Aye! Even Matt. 12:9-14

They can kill Me, but they cannot keep Me dead. NVN..VAV
    Last edited by Timothy; 18th March 2016 at 03:55 AM.

Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy, Down In My Heart.

Leah - Tender but Weary 7 (1-4)&(9-11)

Bilhah - Calamity/Terror Wearing Out, Worn Out Destruction, Worthlessness, Nothingness 2 (5-6)

Zilpah - Drooping Frailty, A Sprinkling...Drip Drop, Pour 2 ( 7-8 )

Even Dinah - Judged...Vindicated 11th, but 7th of 7

Rachel - To Journey As A Ewe That Is A Good Traveller 2 (12-13)

1 = 13....Same Same ... Matt. 19:23-26 = 27-30

1 Reuben - Behold, A Son
    13 Benjamin - Son of my Right Hand
    ~
    7 Gad - My Fortune
    8 Asher - The Joy Within my Fortune
    ~
    I Pray You Find The Fourth ~ Jesus
    4 Judah - Praise~>(King David~>Jesus)

31228431fe98459ba8abe88ad1e42655.jpg

They can kill me, but they cannot keep me dead.

...Travelling The Names...Kush Mts.

6 Naphtali - Twist...Contort, Cunning...Crafty, Tortuous Wrestlings; ~•~ Camel Going Through The Eye Of A Needle - Routed - East<~•~>West

East To West - http://youtu.be/Yie_PSOoIaI

2016-03-18 01.38.13.jpg
    ........ARRIVE........

Eye of the Needle - http://youtu.be/ujwQiYe_brg

Toe The Line & Thread The Needle

Behave Accordingly To The Standard & Find A Path Through Opposing Views

Of Old...Ashore Meant "On A Slant...Propped Up"

Parwan Province in the Hindu Kush
    Last edited by Timothy; 19th March 2016 at 06:35 AM.

Stepwell Love...Walk in the Spirit

Where water nn inert join ... well met ... emet is truth, em is mother, et is feminine

Nu the watery one, Nun (abyss) the inert one (maculine), Nunet (feminine)

N(oo)N...N(u)N...N(uu)N....N(v)N...NVN...V is VaV...

..oo = u ; uu = v ; vv = a = arrival ; vav - motherchildrehtaf...er(child)re...hatom (ha)the tom/tomer/writ/word/book...ha(taf)/taf is a soft tav...Father(God/Od~>In) protects me (khnum)(joined)(father&child)...taf (protect)...the father and son in name/names become joined (eben/add/and...even still another)..the son of my father...I am my father's son

Seeing the logos insideoutsidein. The way out is within me, for therein have I come. Therefore, do my pupils looking...have insight upon the scene/scape of my interior being. Lo! Behold...I as same looking through...look upon my selfsame me. Same Same

●STEPWELL○
    stepwell-4.jpg
    ....●VAV○....

The *et* placed to within writings denotes "stop~>look nn listen" within a passage, before blindly proceeding. This to protect the pupil, just as a stop sign protects the driver, or the flashing light at a crosswalk protects the pedestrian. Safe Passage

...and|dna...begat/begotten...ben/eben (son/son of)(even still) .... add/and another ... ach + another = achem (brother)(em = mother) ; tzemach - same brother...B'rit Achim (im = mother) - Covenant of Brothers...Rit - Writ/Word/Logos (Binding/Loosing)...Beresh¿t* - In The Beginning...Berea - Creation

Brothers (et)and Mothers

*literally...I can't spell sh¿t :poop: in this forum...wtf!?

Nunet...Nanuet

Khnum - Join....The Potter's Wheel..water (et)and inert

CucuteniModelingSystem.svg.jpg
    1280px-Potter_in_Rabka_04.jpg
    Number Together
    Group as One Body Of Members

Pythagorean Theorum...at a 64/36 ratio ... Body of = 100 (10X10);... stop....60|10|30...stop...60|4+6|30...stop...row as 10 high...width each tenth as |0.4+0.6| as 10(0.10)=10...That place where water (et)and inert join together as One body of...gathered together to have (et)and to hold. My Cup Runneth Over

Straight Up - http://youtu.be/-462vcRRZDk

I Do/Dew/Due

CucuteniPotteryTable.svg.jpg
    Tithe = 10%

........Ushtra........
    ems510.jpg
    Pinhead~•~Gnat

9941437.jpg
    LIVING WITH THE SUN

Electromagnetic-Spectrum-BLACK.jpg
    Thru The Eye Of A Needle

LOVE OUR'S ... Given To Give

Mine<~>MeM<~>eniM

...reri...rat- (reckoned)...ratio (reckoning)

Reckoner - http://youtu.be/mrkFCfrFFlE

My Rightfull Pupil Taught...Unhinged Gate...Stepwell...In The Spirit...Walking

........PEACE........
    enough-talk-let-it-be-finished-1.jpg
    ....CHANUNPA....

Farewell To Arms...DisArmed nn Winged
    Last edited by Timothy; 21st March 2016 at 05:48 AM.

Just took my first walk in almost two years. It's windy and cold, went up on the hill next to a pond. My right leg hurt so very bad dragging it and leaning on my cane. Had two of my dogs with me. The sun on its way down, but high enough to shine down thru the clouds with an array of lighted shafts. Looked like a scene out of an epic movie. So cold...I'm still shivering.

Thawing out....my two Border Collies walked with me just like we'd never missed one day of walking...been two years. Brings tears to my eyes at how perfect them two walked along with me. I was afraid that they had forgotten me.I ain't no youngin anymore...this frikkin leg a mine feels dead when I push it. I'd had this leg just about worked out a coupla years ago.

2014...my wife didn't want to be a wife anymore. 2015...I got the hell up and left. She changed her tune pretty quick whilst I was gone. 2016...been back for 1 month now, about to leave again...real soon like. I've missed my place here and I will miss it, but sometimes a person loses you and you just can't find yourself in their eyes again.

Don't belong...then don't be long.

Last year...I found myself staring at me thru a fresh set of green eyes under a head of long red hair, and lawd have mercy...she too found herself pining in my blue eyes. Beyond that lil bit a news...well...such a fire is just too damn hott to tell. Freckles
    Last edited by Timothy; 20th March 2016 at 11:18 PM.

It is said that the only thing to fear is fear itself. This being the fear within you as that being feared.

Contrarily...we might see this statement, don't be afraid of being afraid, such that from within where the feared fear is, to within this internal fear make your reverse stance outward by not being afraid to be afraid.

Such that these two extinguish each other like two fires....one wild and one back set, that they meeting have nothing left between them to burn.

Conversely...

When the Devil is You nn All That Jahzz

You Who would Be ... Being What You could Be ... Despite How You should Be,

Ain't nothing but a thing ... Ain't You ... Just You As You Are. LO'VE CO'ME

Ref. Matt. 20:16

If there be a Court, then let there be no report.

If there be a Judge, then let there be no grudge.

If there be a Prosecutor, then let there be no executor.

If there be an Accuser, then let there be no refuser.

If there be a Witness, then let there be no defenseless.

If there be a Jury, then let there be no Inquiry.

If there be a Plaintiff, then let there be no bailiff.

If there be a Conviction, then let there be no eviction.

If there be a Contestant, then let there be no warrant.

If there be a Jailer, then let there be no finer.

If there be a Finer, then let there be no receiver.

If there be a Warden, then let there be no prison.

If there be a Cell, then let there be no fail.

If there be a Hater, then let there be no regulator.

If there be a Time, then let there be no crime.

If there be a Choker, then let there be no holder.

UNCHAINED MELODY ... HEAR! O' DARLIN, OUR LOVE IS GOD, WE HAVING COME ARE ONE.
    http://youtu.be/RXARHZmpgvw

If there be a Carriance, then let there be no more sentence.

UNBOOKED....ET CETERA...ET SATARA...AD INFINITUM.
    Last edited by Timothy; 26th March 2016 at 02:27 AM.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast