Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

?Promises ... Promises?

So...I had left!...So...I had returned?

So...I see no evidence of having learned a damn thing...that supports promises to actually ever have been kept or intent on being kept...much less to myself or an us. FUBAR

There had not been any want (to begin with) for a single promise ... there never needed to be promises...that unleft...open wide impending ends.
    Last edited by Timothy; 19th May 2016 at 12:55 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

?Us? - The Revolving Door

1. A weak mindedness that allows an enemy through unguarded entries?

2. Purposeful psychological (mental/physical/emotional) beat-down?

3. Fears working themselves out to a superficiality ... depending on love to allow ... be patient with ... and understand? Healing

1. How to understand when patience is well-exhausted!?

2. How much is Quite Enough ... serving toward What?

3. Inter-dependency...?

If one's inward thoughts are not self-policed, then Who has hope in policing the mouth?

Tired az Hell

All God's Love - http://youtu.be/Ff_7iTz-lLQ
    Last edited by Timothy; 20th May 2016 at 04:23 PM.

All Good ~ Not Half Bad

Healing & Inter-dependent

V.V.V.V.V.
    Last edited by Timothy; 28th May 2016 at 01:21 AM.

God is a Woman

But One ... (et)and to only one ... She is His (et)and Him Her's. To all else She is The Mother of/to All.

She is not any other relative "thing" else to none other ... nor other's.

Under-Stand One Voice for All (et)and All for One Voice, for there IS only One.

I am nothing, in You I see everything. Me

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    I am nothing, in You I see everything. Me
    Absolutely true.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Last edited by Timothy; 22nd June 2016 at 09:16 PM.

SOS ~ What you look for has come, you just ... do not see "it".

rumi-1.jpg
    5475918b557f9_shams_tabrizi.jpg
    old cowboy boots.jpg
    Do...Did...Done
    Last edited by Timothy; 25th June 2016 at 07:36 PM.

10.jpg
    Gossip In The Grain

Hold You In My Arms - http://youtu.be/mJN7xKPE01w

...Can't We All...
    Letitbeme.jpg
    JUST ...Get Along

Let It Be Me - http://youtu.be/5LWpw3CMCEg

● Paranomasia

21st Century "humor" is the best Medicine...Pun Intended.

images (48).jpg
    1369461911410.jpg
    b04.jpg
    2016-06-26 16.31.43.jpg
    ...Sheared...

Respectfully submitted.

2016-06-19_22.23.53-1.jpg

89c29ae7ef2b128fc8492a7751e726c3.jpg
    Last edited by Timothy; 26th June 2016 at 09:43 PM.

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast