Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Smells Like Teen Spirit - http://youtu.be/hTWKbfoikeg

Come As You Are - http://youtu.be/vabnZ9-ex7o

Standing
    images (49).jpg
    Order

Easy Now - http://youtu.be/uceT2p_ElDg

Name, rank, serial number - http://youtu.be/9kvEJ0UKIaE
    Last edited by Timothy; 28th June 2016 at 12:04 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

I am taken down to the point of surrender. Peace

Thank You for this timely thunderstorm nn hard rain on dry earth.

And even as she said rainbow...sure enough one right in the street.

Blessed be refreshed...Y

Now...get this purposefully aimed Arrow out from the ♡ of the Matter.

Can't be touched - http://youtu.be/6voexxqFM5w

I might be the fool. But I am God's fool...after all is said nn done. Joy

!!!!!PEACE!!!!!

How long now ... I've walked thru heaven on earth. This last year to this day, said to me today, "just a good year in hell". An Arrow hit, and there is "its" cost, yet I hold my peace. Understand THAT...

Victorious ... Showered Blessings ... Hope
    Last edited by Timothy; 17th July 2016 at 01:42 AM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

"Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole Truth, and nothing but the TRUTH? So help you "god"."

Ummmm...yeah...sure. "#!#$%?"

?Tri-(ang)-ulation or Str-(ang)-ulation?

Ang-le ... the "le" = "u"+"la-tion" = by You is the motion carried, "going once, going twice, going three times." :::Gavel::: "Motion carried." "SOLD!"

Lation - conveyance, transfer, carry

What of your neighbor's good name? What of your's?

Definition of "Name" - "to call" ... "Hey You!"

Hey You - http://youtu.be/ymgYEQgSqLI

images (6).png

S.H.M.G. - So Help Me God.

Scarf to wrap head...even face. Shemagh

New-Military-Windproof-Muslim-Hijab-Shemagh-Tactical-Desert-Arabic-Keffiyeh-Cotton-Wargame-Scarf.jpg

It is contro-versial that this time honored traditionally functional utilitarian scarf is now associated as part of a military/neomilitary (differing sides taken) look.

images (51).jpg
    images (52).jpg

(et)And the Fold Unfolded ~ The Whole is Greater than the sum of "It's" parts ~ So the last will be first, and the first last: for many are called, but few chosen.

Break On Through - http://youtu.be/qyHO6fkvEGU

Cutting corners is oft utilitarian, but not at the ex-pence of quality.

<□> or >■< ... disintegrating or integrating ... All@Once

Pu ... The Uncarved Block

Stumble & Fall - http://youtu.be/71TC4gUJ-Mk

.....Opening.....
    blue-ball-box-10813295.jpg
    ...The Present...

...mmmmOmmmm... or MOM ; either or

Of Her Him (et)and Her His

!!!!!WOW!!!!!

Carry On Wayward Son - http://youtu.be/AzRsAHoBkXQ

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"

Of Him & Her You ... Carried to Carry On

Peace
    Last edited by Timothy; 1st July 2016 at 08:54 PM.

Ekphero

Luke 15:22

37977386_027_0.jpg
    Perfect
    Last edited by Timothy; 2nd July 2016 at 11:43 AM.

I just read my Thread ... Tutor - Laying Down of the Bones ... quite a lot has since clarified thru these past 3 years, and my lot is presently poised within the juxtaposition of two worlds.

Anagram.jpg

I'd questioned my Self for too very long ?-2014, now my Quest (go and come to your Self) has led Me too such great length apart 2015-16.

Here I am reminded of The Fourth Way: The Monk - Emotional, The Yogi - Mental, The Faqir - Physical. The Spirit being altogether Human.

In keeping with the given dynamic, I would place "it" thusly: [Spirit~(Yogi~Faqir~Monk)~Spirit] ~ Y

blue-ball-box-10813295.jpg

Spirit is Ensouled to within the Body. The Body of "It's" Constituents. The Constitent Body ~ The Constitution ~ Interdepently Healing

Mah vs Mag ... Growing vs Finished ... Beginning vs Begun ... Armory vs Memory ... Delivered vs Arrived ... Noise vs Poise

Freedom Come

Though I recall from Entering in, Though I'd stood to & fro confusedly sensing at two Exits, and though I remembered to Her Entering too.

Re~turned of my O'Re-In-Ting Senses

Not Just Noe-ise, but Poe-ise az Well

From the pool to sound being ... wholenness

Of the Confidence overcoming THAT undertaking with-in the confiding Body of Evidence.

Bridge over troubled waters

Ever So Lonely - http://youtu.be/bbcKO92OGNI

Of An Ocean Many Tears ... In A Tear An Ocean

These Tears - http://youtu.be/vN9eY1jt8oQ

Old~FT~New, but rather ... OFTEN

oxen.jpg

Not 9, not 11, but 10

(et)And with this Ring ... I thee wed.

111984-004-5B319EA1.jpg

With Lo'Ve ... rendered Out to Within ... to recite from memory ... mercy heard.

"30 For 30"
    Last edited by Timothy; 17th July 2016 at 01:45 AM.

"If" ... the scariest damn word of all...

6f3337b55bf7dc0315c43efa8d16721c.jpg

2016-07-12 21.58.54.jpg
    Last edited by Timothy; 17th July 2016 at 01:44 AM.

I am a fool trying to understand my own foolishness, and it hurts. Enough
    Last edited by Timothy; 17th July 2016 at 01:31 AM.

3rd Heaven - Heaven On Earth

Matt. 6:9-10-11

Gospel of Thomas, Saying 11

Quran Surat Maryam (Mary) 19 ... p. 19:34

Rev. 21:6 & 22:17

Shamayi H'Shamayim ~ Heaven of Heaven's

Abode of God ... THRONE

2 Cor. 12:2-4

Redeemed Humans ... Jubilee

Marum - Seen & Heard

Prayer_to_the_Sun_Fidus-2802.jpg

Nap O' The Earth ... TOP ... Elevare

e1586e0b93c4a559bc605509adcfa166.jpg

8/3-5/11 & 11/8-9/14 & 12/23/14

Present: An ancient teapot ferociously screams ... JUST@the bottom burning out.

There was a war, and yet clawing to TRY...there are the dying shrill screams therefrom. Sound travels, be careful to what is yet list-enable.

Perhaps you yet enabling, are already gone ... perhaps not, as the Cross is STILL yet open

One Voice Speaks like as One Hand Reaching Out ... Hear to See ~ See to Listen

Choose now in that Choice that Chose YOU firstly that You lastly...BE.

images (59).jpg

Matt. 20:16
    Last edited by Timothy; 16th July 2016 at 11:55 AM.

What does it mean, "let it slip"?

Anyone...?

Don't try to hold on?..let it go?..
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast