Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Later
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Timothy; 4th August 2016 at 05:05 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Same ole same ole, big circles and tighter circles scripting out. At this point it's arrogance...cuz I ain't stupid...haven't been all along...I'm just patient. Breaks my heart though, and it's meant to.

They can kill me, but they can't keep me dead.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

This morning as I've sat here my every system numbed, I see that I've come into this August 3rd just as I had done 5 years ago.

There are things (experiences) that you can't know until they've touched your life. You can hear or read about them...imagine to know, but I assure you...that in being touched and having been touched...looking at the passing...then you know. But it's not the same kind of "know" that one would usually associate knowing with. I surmise that a Mother knows this kind of know that I'm talkin about.

I am upon the foundation whereupon my constructive world is completely gone missing as if it were never there at all, but to now be memories that no matter how pleasant in their making...now sting...such that I cannot bear feeling any memory.

This is not anguish, this is loss to the utter most. Like maybe saying that what 5 years ago anguish had led to ...now 5 years later...loss leads from.

I ask, is what I'd been given... now ...taken away?

If so, what and who am I... now ...given that I shall be?

Like a pillow case, that for a while my pillow were within; whereas now the case has become inside out, but where is the pillow that were within the case. Were the pillow not mine after all?

I am seeing how many times...after our climactic event of making love, I completely spent out...collapsed into your arms, my head upon your chested heart pounding, your legs wrapped around me as tightly as were your arms. My heaven on earth...my safest of place...my very home wrapped around me, your heart my homing sound. (Edit: changed her to your)

To what am I now to be, without you who knew me?

For look upon what now I know my lover, at loss of you, and who all along I with you given...felt to be, feeling to know moreso than ever...even now you I feel for ever.
    Last edited by Timothy; 3rd August 2016 at 08:34 PM.

I lost her for good. Goodbye my love of my life. Dunno what I'm gonna do to survive this tragedy. I was able to talk to the man that she'd left a year ago. We spoke as gentlemen who both love her, and well...it was a good talk. It surely was our talk that gave to us both at once ...some level way to deal with what has transpired and come to a sudden tragic end.

A year in the life. I will forever miss you and eternally love you. I may lose my sanity but I will never lose my memories of you and us.

Well...me and Patron..my old friend when grieving will be getting reaquainted. I wouldn't give up, I never learned how to. I sure do feel that I failed her.

Being human like we are, predisposes us to the unnatural. Too many unnatural enemies and naturally not enough friends.

And man made heroin. The End

Lives I've known ... all lost to heroin: All Women struck down in there lives by an unnatural enemy to mankind.

Elaine...lost to heroin...sister
    Kate...lost to heroin...young friend
    Teresa...lost to heroin...sister
    Niki...lost to heroin...neice
    Gena...lost to heroin...young friend
    LES...lost to heroin...My Very Beloved

Why have my heart been repeatedly visited upon by this unnatural killer of so many that I've known and loved thru these years?

There seems to be no human way to stop such an unnaturally diabolical enemy.

My God ...in all of my ways how I have failed...as I sit here working my way to the bottom of this here bottle of Patron.

God, am I a fool? Cuz I sure do reckon so.

Losing you my love is having lost the best of myself too, cuz that was you. Ain't no words can cover it. I miss you I miss you so much. Oh my god...no.no no...my baby is gone from.our life..we barely got started..and now she gone..I don't know what to do I'm sorry I failed you baby. I gotta go.nowplease don't copy this oneplesse
    Last edited by Timothy; 3rd August 2016 at 04:55 AM.

Life is full of journeys Tim.
    Some good some bad, but you know this already and you know you must get rid of these feelings you have of yourself. Dissapointement, humiliation ( yes I needed wikopedia to help me here) .

Pick yourself up!
    Dust yourself down!
    LOOK FORWARDS NOT BACK!
    The sun will shine again, infact it shines every day but you don't notice it's warmth and smile.
    And don't forget...Let Slip.....
    The past is past and will not be repeated, only in your mind if you let it.
    I look forwards to the new Tim.
    Good to have you back.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Perspectivity ... Asher or Resha

Nativity ... Whole

Captivity Taken Captive

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Perspectivity ... Asher or Resha

Nativity ... Whole

Captivity Taken Captive
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Not "childish", but rather ... Child-Like.

I suggest that the only "huge" there is ... is a ravenous appetite that would cosume the mixed cake batter never to taste the finished oven risen nn fully baked cake.

Mother gets around this by allowing her's to lick the mixing spoon whilst she straight away slips the potent birth-day cake into her oven.

Oven http://youtu.be/zmjH907nkHk
    Last edited by Timothy; 29th November 2016 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Not "childish", but rather ... Child-Like.
    Yes I agree...

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Peace http://youtu.be/kOVCf7BFM0Q
    2017-01-01 05.58.21.jpg
    Over The Rainbow http://youtu.be/CdTeQbW2a6E
    2017-01-01 06.00.45.jpg
    Psalm 23 http://youtu.be/Q79yr9dbXp0

For ever (et)and ever, (et)and ever (et)and ever more...

Eirene ... Pax ... Renatus(Rene)-Born Again, Reborn

The severity of clausure is hard to be born.

Take note, become aware of, notice, discern...etc.

"Notes are the "atoms" of much music: discretization of musical phenomena that facilitate performance, comprehension, and analysis." ~ Nattiez

Gamma-UT ... G ... gamut

Still Talking http://youtu.be/-oIpFwzXN_c

2017-01-01 16.33.12.jpg

El Shofar http://youtu.be/tN_0-IhrKWQ

Bat Kol
    blowing-shofar-dori-spector.jpg
    Not An Echo

Daughter
    7293242_orig.jpg
    Of A Voice

Shevarim

Meg. 32a ... 'Ulla for 'Ulla said, "...".
    "R. Shefatiah said, Whence do we know that we may avail ourselves of a [chance] Utterance? Because It says, And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee Saying. This applies, however, only if one hears the voice of a man in town and of a woman in the country, and only if It Says, yay yay, or nay nay.
    R. Shefatiah says, furthermore, if one reads the Scripture without a melody or repeats the Mishvah without a tune, of they the Scripture Says, wherefore I gave them also Statutes that were not good...etc."
    Last edited by Timothy; 2nd January 2017 at 06:13 PM.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast