Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Tim,
    How do you explain what happens when you sit and think??
    Is it not that you reach out with your energy??

Love
    ia

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    I disagree.

What is intelligence? What is not intelligence?

As a reduction toward realizing oneself "its" important to let go of beliefs in the unexplainable. If it can't be explained then there's sure sign to me that I'm singularly capable of explaining it. Where is it anyways, if not for myself.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Tim,
    How do you explain what happens when you sit and think??
    Is it not that you reach out with your energy??

Love
    ia
    Even when I cant explain...I'm not owing "it" to any "thing" beyond myself. I'm sentient and no "thing" in and of my self.

I possess a unique con-science, my own personal self-experiential me, my own particular self-explorations. I am Self-evidently Me. Certitude

I'm not saying that channeling is b.s.
    I'm just saying as far as I am concerned.

I've had many conversations with those who aren't seemingly physically present in that moment with me,yet, being very real personages, as real as I am.

If one is overshadowed to a loss of themself, I'd say beware. When one, even though sharing one's body in the meet, is as much themself as is the other..I'd say all depends upon an agreeable shared agenda.

Even still, such an other may just as well rest in the chair next to you, while the conversation grows with/within both or more..at once. Where no inner nuance is lost to the exchange of just words. Many leaves to within a whirling wind.

A book of a 1000 pages flew apart, caught up in a whirl, recognizing one another's face to face. Was, is, and ever shall be...still a book, yet a 1000 pages shared the greater mystery otherwise left unbound to within the book having and holding therein ... all in all. Human

Who but you can intimate your life story. Do the pages of "it" dictate you or did you dictate they. Or were you setting free, having given pages toward a story booked under lock and key. Diary

Again, a one falls equally in love with another, the two beset upon orally sharing their life storys. Each to within the other having and holding a mystery uniquely belonging to the other, though gifted in kind. Two that are One that are two.

Where does her mystery fall, but to within him where she coming is. Where does his mystery fall, but to within her where he coming is. Mysterious Finishing Touches ... Intimacy

Thusly, where are the akashic records booked? Well...look around your Self and see each in every of One Body In&Of... as WELL looking around. Drink, Eat, Be Merry, for herein BE the body of Us ... Our's to share and share alike.

There is no stupid question except for that which goes unasked. Be your own answer first. Never interrogate secondly, lest you imagine another denied of being first. Reciprocity vs Trespass ... In-tim-ation vs In-timid-ation

I eat upstart claiming young lions all The Day long.

Make no claims at/to/for What is NOT for sell, usury or thievery ... Set Free!!! BE Wholed ... Freely Useful or your servants will over-run your house-hold, your pages will dictate your story booked. Onesimi vs Onesimus

il_570xN.418042326_ntfr.jpg

Heart under lock (et)and key...even the parted key chained lest "it" as very soul...be lost. Ensouled? Freedom? Spirited? Alive? Well?

Would I know Me if I met my Self on the street?

What saith You?

Ahhh...What does it mean to rue the run?

Ache

The Holy Kiss ... Philemon

The Body Of...aches for intimate notice, for all the energy within a world hungers ... desires ... thirsts ... for more, even as more than energy IS. Manifest Sentient Beingness ... NOW ...Answering, I do. She says, I do.

The kingdom of heaven...

In earth, as it is...in heaven.

"For thine is 1.the kingdom, 2.the power, and 3.the glory. For ever (et)and ever. Amen.

1.The Spirit 2.Ensouls "it's" Self...to with-in 3.the Body. (Not against)

You...are either with Me or You are against Me.

To Thine Own Self be true.

To gno thy Self...Me my Self (et)and I.

Me a name I call my Self.

Me Who?

Me Hu!

Is not the kingdom to within the glory (et)and the glory to within the kingdom. Beloved (et)and Lover ... Lover (et)and Beloved.

To/two/too ~ Power

15 ... The Power of Love

555 ... VVV

There is the Life, and there is THAT which Lives the Life. Be THAT.

I am the way, and the truth, and the life. Jesus

Is THAT the TRUTH? The whole Truth? And nothing but the truth? So help You God?

Are you in your own way...obstructing You?

Obstruction of Justice ... ATC ... Within the Balance
    Last edited by Timothy; 21st July 2016 at 11:07 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Two weeks ago today I was marathon driving the 17 hour 1000 mile road trip...3 hours in.

I was just working my way out of Conn. thru N.Y. around Manhattan Is. and into N.J., all 3 of which come together where the real Sleepy Hollow is....right before a gigantic long bridge over the water.

I'd left at 5am...and suddenly in all manner of fu.ed traffic my phone begins to hum and ring. It was a while before I could get off the highway in N.J. and check out hub bub.

Apparently having gone back to sleep for 3 hours and risen to my having taken the Harley hat so cherished..that I'd gotten and given. Not a word bout me, just the hat...lol...a right good CUSSIN OUT.

In the words, "God...when do I get off this ride?"....I reckoned on the way out the door, "Now.".

One year, 37 grand, another 9 grand of debt, now bill laden/broke, and a Whole Lotta Love = "A good year in hell"; and I have zero regrets. Heaven couldn't see Herself, even as I looking right at Her...can.

Fiddler on the roof ... If I were a rich man...

[If I wasn't still married (separated 30 months).] ... I'd a married her last October when she knew herself...when her eyes caught me up.

Before her (1/15-??), I had a fear that I'd die...never having been deeply and thoroughly loved. That fear no longer possesses me, and she too...by me loved the same (Way down inside!....You need!....Loooove!).

Such a love drives out a one's demons, some of which leave easy, some of which come hard and will kill love...like stomping out a cigarette butt.

Whole Lotta Love - http://youtu.be/u0EYEdWsGR4

Keep a coolin'...Baby...

We gonna be schoolin' s'more...

Palm Of My Hand - http://youtu.be/qRy7c851C2A

Be lightin' another cigarette...demons be dammed and our love be on nn on (et)and on nn on...

John Steinbeck

"There ain't no sin and there ain't no virtue. There's just stuff people do."

"Death was a friend and sleep was Death's brother."

The Grapes of Wrath

The Medians (Japeth) fleeing natural disaster came flooding over the mountains into the valleys. The Persians (Elam) received in a marriage to Media, pouring together Media's Brandy and the Wild Grape Wine (Ham) into one mix of things...for a Wine...Table Fit...stayed in the precise fermentation & held at the peak of sweetness.

In & Of Ha'Shem

large (3).jpg

Yada'

Confirmation: 7/22 9:30 am - package received usps. Needful of contents sent: carton of cigarettes, 3Bills $$$, harley hat, rose colored heart shaped lense..shades, roll of tp, and a whole lotta love.

Surprize!!! Mix of things ~ Understanding

10:37 am ... a whole lotta love in re-turn!!!

Patience & Her Poe' Man

We be still a wantin', and we damn sure ain't perfect & entire...Yet. Or are we...cuz we damn sure got Us az Love Our's.

Gettin' Closer
    Last edited by Timothy; 22nd July 2016 at 03:01 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Ekyeh Mah Ekyeh ... Emet

He Ekloge Qedem

Adir Hu

Aman
    Last edited by Timothy; 23rd July 2016 at 04:22 AM.

Hi Tim,
    I might be obstucting myself, I hope it is not the same as obstructing the Justice.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

My friend, in all self honesty, the world within which we all find ourselves ... overrun with injustice ... is our personal reflection tracking back to each of us ... revealing deep seated embedded injustice in that obstruction of being in our own way.

Violence deeply originates within each...wherein an undeniable human denies their humanous. Therein having personally denied the very premise from which a to which might arrive ...is humanous slain on the field of our embattled collective morrow to come.

For in our humanous is our worthiness and our deservedness already claimed, as within THAT ... first place we'd never secondarily come up, all of us at last being right exactly where we are to begin with.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...it must be a duck. Yet, then again, the ugly duckling found itself a Swan in the undeniable deeds having already come to be...az THAT finished.

Gospel of Thomas sayings: 87, 112

Tat Tvam Asi ... Ishvara

Thusly, it is written. And the Lord took captivity captive.

Look out standing before You @ Your past caught up. Even still, be still & know, that when you realize what behind you is...then standing before you...face to face...is of no mystery what-so-ever. 20|20 ... Love filled eyes ... the ayes have "it" ... Sorrow (et)& Joy

Cruise - http://youtu.be/bmZ9xRO7M9M

Vivrant Thing - http://youtu.be/hYTjBhplTGY

Five Twenties an Hundred Be, Yet, whether revealing as (This) more or as (THAT) nonetheless...Tis The King's Highway All The Way...Kind-Lovingly Throughed.

hwy55_type4.jpg

Gettin' Down...To/Two/Too Life...As It Is

There is The Life, (et)and there is THAT which Lives The Life. Be THAT! Gospel of Thomas saying: 29

Amazingly Be Amazed!

What is visional within the Beautific Vision? .... What is beautific vision without the Visional? Titus 1:15-16

Ref. Matt. 20:16
    Last edited by Timothy; 23rd July 2016 at 06:07 PM.

Up in the air...

I write different styles for potentially different readers. Audience nn all that jahzz.

Noblesse Oblige? Not so much...

The rebellious import is to challenge toward reproof...every word within the word...that beyond reach leaves a many...whereas a one leaving cannot themself ... having even extantly written ... live up to....save foregiven forgiveness.

When a people can't see to give up, one must reckon that these having become given up...has far & away...come to pass. Innocense

Time to come down...

This world ain't no 33 Club. I Reckon. And Mi-Cha-El ain't no mouse. Ya gno...

If I've stepped on toes, then toes found themselves under my clumsy bigfeet.

Give me 21 nn I will show you 34, nevertheless...What is 13 without two standing in the Wings? !Love Our's!

20160723_223855-1.jpg
    Last edited by Timothy; 24th July 2016 at 02:41 AM.

Hi Tim,
    Gospel of Thomas..?? Where do you find it?? It is not in the Bible??

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi Tim,
    Gospel of Thomas..?? Where do you find it?? It is not in the Bible??

Love
    ia
    Do you have computer access?? Local Library?? Bookstores?? Postal support??

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Do you have computer access?? Local Library?? Bookstores?? Postal support??
    Yes Tim I have both computer access, local library, bookstores...not sure of postal support though.

Thomas 114.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast