Happy to see your post´s again.
    Keep up the good work.
    Love you!

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Sunday Best ~> Nowhere To Be? ... Two Timing?

tumblr_lkfdmo8dEd1qa0uujo1_1280.jpg
    images (67).jpg

Shop THAT...for a come as you are...wearing...where.
    Last edited by Timothy; 16th November 2016 at 11:43 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    ●"I want you. I need you. I love you."

●"Always. Forever. Eternally. You & I."

●"Amen. Amen. & Amen."

Quotes: Dreamy

Not 9, Not 11, but Ten.
    Amen...menA...enAm...nAme...Amen

Em12-Chinese-Tibetan-Buddhism-Silver-wood-carved-pray-font-b-Prayer-b-font-font-b-Wheel.jpgaN

nemA...emAn...mAne...Anem...nemA

U-EL ... God With Us
    Last edited by Timothy; 13th January 2017 at 02:04 AM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Both of my hands are/have been all healed up, that was back the end of September I broke them fingers against my hardwood table top. Youch!!!! Right? They still sing a lil when weather changes. Anyway, within a confidence... you personally know about that as I've heard both your "professional" nn "personal" opinions ... nn I'd soon as not fill my Dreamy thread up with this banter #155-58 thus far, seeing as you did start the "For Tutor/Tim" ...ummm... "read this in code" http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...-For-Tutor-Tim thread to which I recently added LAST (hatmi~>akhri).

Orange You
    2017-01-31 08.16.00.jpg
    Glad? I Am.

Consider yourself "caught up" in your "come up"-pent "...or...or...".

The Flying Woe of Men
    MaNu2017-01-31 08.52.56.jpgRing
    Lying Within His Story

Green Means Cabrear http://youtu.be/pgTkuQd5JXY

NOWEvery-battle-is-won-sun-tzu-1.jpgWON
    Last edited by Timothy; 31st January 2017 at 03:09 PM.

SaMeCh ... Samech Mem Kaph

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    SaMeCh ... Samech Mem Kaph
    Nice! where/ why did you learn this (these letters in Hebrew)? Kabbalah?
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    Nice! where/ why did you learn this (these letters in Hebrew)? Kabbalah?
    Thank you Dontco,

Where did I learn this? I didn't learn, I remember, for me it's not kabbalah, it's just memory.

Why? As is any memory, it came...it comes.

I've been remembering since 1998, most especially post-1999. Upon losing whom I learned myself to be...I began to remember whom I can never lose. Ive never sought out a teacher that I might be taught or given from, I've searched out the internet often enough attempting to confirm memories, however most confirmation cannot be found. I rather see it as my true self confirmed.

Most of what I might write about is too large to communicate...just wouldn't make sense in today's language/s that are little more than parroting terms without understanding the root.

I do understand that what I mean by memory...is pretty much what any other has access to as memory. To say that seems strange, for the oddest thing comes with that...Memory sets to within to uniquely prove one to themself, even as it proves out everything to everyone....one and all, one in all, one of all...etc.

The combination of uniquely you and all... keeps one from losing who they truly are to once again the broader dynamic of memory...like one having been lost of themself within our one world share...to only be what the world learns them to have been.

Memory is like a Mother whom at once recognizes the family, yet she uniquely sees each individually unique child. In this sense though, there is no sibling rivalry...simply because it's memory...what has come to pass...even what within the realm of possibility determinately predicates as future coming to me or even us all.

Looking at our modern American usage of english...I remember roots that in there tendrils is here to fore...sanskrit in as much as we'd recognize a language as such. One letter is like that mustard seed and here now is like the biggest damn tree you ever could feel to see...filled with lives...all lives...talking at once...memories.

Gotta scoot..busy day ahead...
    Last edited by Timothy; 15th February 2017 at 02:00 PM.

1168443_1685255701689916_1521398588_n-1-1-1.jpg

BUTTERFLY http://youtu.be/ecVspwYmFCk

d7df1c0aea8c2d91a378d521f18d42af-1.jpg

Agnus Dei http://youtu.be/AiuC_CaObbI

From Blithe
    7aabc29bdf4005dcea3d8623c5295411-1.jpg
    To Bliss

All Flowers In Time Bend Towards The Sun
    Http://youtu.be/JnPvnIKCJYA

783240b4f7a98fe958b9e3c3993ff35a-1.jpg

Spring, Well

Flying Horses http://youtu.be/sFWoxV9TWUs

Lightning

efe99506dd92360c69a88ad9d4f02264-1.jpg

Calling You http://youtu.be/XP_eHGYzYtc

OM730f422647b042e7c3ceb5f4f855cde5-1.jpgRI

Enta Omri http://youtu.be/z9eWnvrn9F0

images (100)-1.jpg

Sweet Jane http://youtu.be/x4XVJj4jER4

It is said that as an individual...to feel Gladness...ReJoice...should be called...SameYach.

Marinade http://youtu.be/9ju-Qj8xFQk

369f82459c3e19e7dbc770a8b45629ae-1.jpg

Honey Bones http://youtu.be/29uruM5-VYo

It is said that as a crowd, group, gathering...to feel such...should be called...Simcha...Joy...A Joyful Noise.

Begin Again http://youtu.be/8wo9BKChNGY

1168443_1685255701689916_1521398588_n-1.jpg
    Last edited by Timothy; 20th February 2017 at 10:58 PM.

Dontco,

I hear what you are alluding to, but I've sought no other for advice or direction to any other's buried treasure. Solomon's Mine is the trove of The Word..both sounding and alit...wherein and thereof...all time that is humanly experienced via our human conscious endeavor to understand beyond the rolling seasons. To whatever I've in memory am remembered of...I remain a situational pauper...relatively poor within my worldly circumstance, I yearn to speak with another human face to face that trustedly understands to wherefrom I too alit...though afrighted...dare to resound.

P.S. Every Jewish person that I've spoken with has shortly therein expressively informed me that I am an abomination to God. To which I've assertively replied, !!!HALLELUJAH!!! Brother.

This even as David Himself along with His Soldiers ate of the Temple Shewbread...so was He as well spoken of. To say that The Sabbath walks clean through The Fore-Given Week...just...to have begun again what is God's Alone, even Me,...the circle of life...that I shall be what I shall be. Abomination? Perhaps in the eyes of some. Forgiven? Yes, walking through God's week The One Day @ A Time, Yes. The Sabbath holding my hand from within to without, She my easy nn breezy cover girl. How Deep is to within when from our whole world seems so shallow. Thusly do we duly give our spanning attentions to Life's reciprocal Joyous reflectivities.

Never pi$$ in your well sprung stream
    PasLion-and-reflectionx.jpgSion
    Never sh¡t in your own mess kit

...and share nn share alike jus a'cuz we are alike...all humanly in the image...being human.
    Last edited by Timothy; 19th February 2017 at 11:56 PM.

Harpazo

2nd Corinthians 12:2-4

2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethe; )such a one caught up to the third* heaven.

3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell; God knowethe; )

4 How that he was caught up into paradise°, and heard* unspeakable° words, which is not lawful for a man to utter°

5-7...

8 For this thing° I besought the Lord thrice*, that it° might depart° from me.

9-13...

14 Behold, the third* time I am ready to come to you, and I will not be burdensome to you: for I seek not yours but you: for the children ought not lay up for the parents, but the parents for the children.

15-21 End.

••••••

Above fourteen years in the readying...

"such a one caught up to the third heaven"..."...I besought the Lord thrice"..."the third time I am ready to come to you"

••••••

Of paradise...having heard unspeakable words...this thing...it...laying up...the parents for the children...

"which is unlawful for a man to utter"..."that it might depart from me"..."I am ready to come to you"...

○●○●○●

Have you ever opened your mouth to tell a thing, to then become emotionally choked, with nothing to do but swallow it back, as tears stream through your eyes?

If you have, then you understand beyond mere thinking and imagining to know. You understand in such a way (Human)...THAT make no bones about it, you have felt the deeply emotional human cost to have so upwellingly just so felt.

Tis therein whereof weakness we find our strength THAT carries our burden through time, till such length of time as we are within not burdensome.

For you realize that all are within burdened, that you'd not serve in further burdening not even another, that until such time as you might aid in the lifting of another's burden for/with them...that you'd best serve readying through time.

The whole mote and beam thing, the in three days to rebuild it...not for your eye alone, but your eye good for your brother's eye as well good.

Love thee one another, as I loved thee..."Jesus wept."

○●○●○●

Recently from a negative stance I was admonished for having broken both my hands/fingers against the top of my table, They demanded answer as to how may that violent self-expression have come from understanding. I could not answer, alls I could do in that moment was to swallow back.

Ref. Rom 12:18 ; 2Cor 12:9

Twice I swallowed back, before and after why my hands broke against my table top. Neither did the one before nor the one after prove to have understanding, the one before merely thinking, the one after merely imagining to know. And of course, within my weakness...being at the ends of my own understanding...I thoughtlessly punched my table imagining not to have broken my hands in so doing. I broke my hands for both they before and after, for even as I with cause, I chose to have bore this specific burden within me my self, though neither's were as mine un-till I my self for me...chose it so to be mine.

Sometimes the burden is unspeakable...unlawful to utter (give expression to) lest one themself become burdensome. The catalyst of past and future come together in a present moment, as do antagonist and protagonist warrant our best present interests to abide so-so. In THAT way...truly..."It is finished."...to-ward readiness' sake.

There was a time that I'd have finished it with both they before and after, they'd have lessoned understanding that without that precious "and" that discerns to give time for discern-ment, that with -or- without cause...there is no Peace. What pray tell...then is Justice within any man's hands, that abiding -or- unabiding...even Be? Either way there is broken•ness, peace loosed and peace held.

What the father has given me is mine (et)and no man can takethe THAT away. The son of man is therefore human. To err Is human, to forgive divine. And yes there will be much crying and gnashing of teeth, cause THAT is Peace held, that is an eye for eye and a tooth for tooth, that is to love one another...

2017-02-14 16.23.04.jpg

Evil is Evil

○●○●○●

Twice now I've opened the topic "Harpazo" to not have written what I'd actually come to share...
    Last edited by Timothy; 2nd March 2017 at 07:45 PM.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast