Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weird dream.

Weird dream.

I had an odd dream this morning. I was hanging out with a female friend. Before this scene,I was being cheered on by cousins whom I don't get along with about something as if i was in a cheerleading field or something and they were in the bleachers,but this seemed to be a separate dream. Anyways,in the dream me and this female friend got into a bedroom and I seen a penis as the person revealed it. i then got very uncomfortable in the dream and confused and realized the female friend was a male and in the dream it was known this person had been plotting to sexually assault me the whole time. I tried to get away in a way that wasn't a big scene so it'd seem casual,like I wasn't trying to run away and it was shown the person had a butter knife to torture me to comply. Somehow,I then got away and am rushing through a large building as if a large giant mall or business building with lots of escalators and I'm getting away and there's two of them now and they look male now and as if they are attackers chasing me and I am doing a good job getting away. i'm running really fast and being sneaky going through elevators and escalators going routes so they won't see me so I can get out of there with maximal chances of not getting caught.

The female turning into male part is what has me the most confused. I can kind of see where the other parts came from.

Re: Weird dream.

I am not a lesbian or bisexual at all. I have been sexually assaulted though and had worry thoughts once or twice of person using a butter knife to force me to comply so i know where some of this comes from. The attackers part makes sense because I've had fears of being attacked but the hanging out with a female friend and then being deceived to find out they were faking their gender and being a friend and then reveal a penis and plans to attack me the whole time i'm thrown off by and don't get at all. The focus wasn't on the bedroom but was more just a room as if to get something real quick but then I look down and see they have a penis and am very confused. The uncomfortable feelings I think kicked once it became realized they deceived me on purpose so as if to get let in and plot to assault me. Thinking about them in the dream trying to assault me made me uncomfortable as I tried to get out of there without a big scene.

Blog Entries

To me gender in dreams is more symbolic of personality traits more than anything else. For example 'masculine' traits like linear thinking, or 'feminine' traits like emotional feeling, can be symbolized by a dream character that may be part of your personality. I would say that it has to do more with what types of traits in yourself make you uneasy. That sort of thing.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    To me gender in dreams is more symbolic of personality traits more than anything else. For example 'masculine' traits like linear thinking, or 'feminine' traits like emotional feeling, can be symbolized by a dream character that may be part of your personality. I would say that it has to do more with what types of traits in yourself make you uneasy. That sort of thing.
    I was trying to think of that angle actually. I wonder if there's a guy I felt deceived me by seeming to be someone to nurture and care just to get something is a possible meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup View Post
    I was trying to think of that angle actually. I wonder if there's a guy I felt deceived me by seeming to be someone to nurture and care just to get something is a possible meaning.
    Hi buttercup,

That is just a reality on earth, to seam to do something good but it is only in own favor to get something else they want from you, I feel that this is shown to you to start to see
    the hars reality, and it will take some time for you to really SEE the agendas behind peoples acts...a hint to start to trust your own feelings, not in any paranoia mode, but really
    watch how people are, and single out them with pure intentions, not so easy in the beginning and very depressing that the most people have not yet developed real genuine compassion.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Do you have any really close male friends who you consider "one of the girls", and that you think might secretly have a crush on you?

Quote Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
    Do you have any really close male friends who you consider "one of the girls", and that you think might secretly have a crush on you?
    Not really,I don't have many friends. It was a pretty disturbing dream. Not just because of the rape aspect but the gender deception,too. I just wish I could make out exactly what that part means but maybe it does represent someone from a month ago who I thought could be nurturing and provider type was actually just wanting to harm me. I have been bottling up secrets about the person and it's now been about a month since I seen them. I didn't know gender could be representative of the qualities such as emotional/nurturing. I'm still in denial perhaps.I have trouble believing this person wanted to harm me.

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi buttercup,

That is just a reality on earth, to seam to do something good but it is only in own favor to get something else they want from you, I feel that this is shown to you to start to see
    the hars reality, and it will take some time for you to really SEE the agendas behind peoples acts...a hint to start to trust your own feelings, not in any paranoia mode, but really
    watch how people are, and single out them with pure intentions, not so easy in the beginning and very depressing that the most people have not yet developed real genuine compassion.

Love
    ia

Yes,indeed.

Is it ok if I jump in this thread with a similar dream of my own I had a few nights ago. I was watching a woman hang out with 2 female friends. It was like I was watching it as a thriller film or something. The 2 friends were really against the woman and making nasty plans against her. One of the things they were doing was making videos of themself for her to see later where they mocked her. I saw their horrible smiles in the video, they looked really cruel and nasty, really disturbing. I don't know where such a dream came from as it does not resemble any people I've known or film I've seen.

Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce