Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Astral projection from Astral Dynamics / Robert bruces online works

Astral projection from Astral Dynamics / Robert bruces online works

This month I've done a few meditations and have kept record of them. I'm going to post them either later today or in a couple of days.

Also I want to know on average how long it takes for a person to get regular projections?

Thanks.

Blog Entries

Re: Astral projection from Astral Dynamics / Robert bruces online works

I don't know 'average', but if I were to guess, I'd guess three months of practice after you've decided on a routine.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I'm also interested! Add me I have some questions!

Thanks,
    I'm going to do journal entries. And I'm going to ask questions. The most I can do is 3 to 4 days a week because of school.

Thanks for the support.

2/6/2016

1.Did relaxation meditation all over body. Counted up to 100 each part of body. To block thoughts visualized picture of current body part or whole part feeling. (which means visualizing / feeling a part of the body or visualizing / feeling the whole body at once) By end of meditation whole body was relaxed.

2/12/2016

8 mins 13 secs completed

Focused on whole body at once. Counted to 200. Then relaxed body further. Thoughts came into mind so I focused on breathe and darkness behind eyes.

7 mins 18 secs completed - Breath awareness meditation

Counted each breath as individual number to block thought. To into light relaxation state.

2/16/2016 -

First tried staring at point on wall. Then closed eyes with point on wall behind eyes. Struggled w/other images / feelings going by coming in.

5 mins
    35 secs to relax whole body

Calming the mind relaxation - Relaxed whole lower part of body up to count of 130. Relaxed whole upper part of body including arms and head to count of 150. While counting relaxed lower part of body deeper. Let 20 to 30 secs to relax whole body.

Lasted 5 mins 27 secs

Concentration exercise 3 - Kept switching mentally between colors (I used blue) behind blackness (of eyes). Coudln't visualize colors from nose.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I don't know 'average', but if I were to guess, I'd guess three months of practice after you've decided on a routine.
    What would you recommend as a weekly (times of week) routine. I'm taking it a little at a time. I'm focusing on keeping my mind clear, relaxation and energy breathing for the first month.

I'm using Robert's treatise on astral projection as a guide.

Thanks.

Blog Entries

When you say 'energy breathing' I imagine you mean moving energy in your body as you're breathing. I think that's a good plan. I would add affirmations for dream recall to the routine, maybe on week 3.

What position should I do my meditations / mind emptying in?

I try to do it cross legged but my back gets worn out. Should I do it crossed legged but with my back against the wall?

Thanks.

Blog Entries

I never do anything crosslegged. I do it sitting on a chair or sofa, recliner if I'm planning to project.

I haven't tried / journaled on meditation / astral projection because of school / stress. I was reading an ebook / stayed up till 4am writing down notes to memorize what this book was saying.

In this book the author says there's three steps to a successful obe / ap.

1. Deep physical relaxation to the point of not feeling your body, or to the point of feeling of not having a physical body.

2. Silencing the mind.

3. Projection exit.

I used binural beats and it only lasted 20 minutes.

I used a visualization technique I created. Since the progressive relaxation technique and the deep breathing technique in the book didn't work / was too confusing.

I took what I thought was a short time to get my whole body relaxed. After this I kept relaxing my whole body over and over again. I know that deep physical relaxation is the most important thing. Once I relaxed my physical body. I mentally felt like I was in another part of my room. The only two things I could feel were inside my head and my hands. My body felt like a statue. This was what I felt like was step 1.

Once what I felt like was step 2 I knew I couldn't focus / empty my mind. So I focused on a mantra I read somewhere online. I mentally chanted to myself "mind awake body asleep". What felt like a while passed by. Then I was onto step 3.

I tried a technique I read in a book called "66 astral projection techniques". I used a technique that tells the user to pretend to already be out of the body in the astral body. I tried visualizing being out of the body. I imagined being in / near my bed, while focusing / looking at my body. I didn't have mental control of this and ended up seeing my astral body from my chair and visa versa. A little while later I end up getting vibrations in my neck and my head and neck area ends up shaking like crazy. Later I ended up opening my eyes for a second or two and none of these areas were physically moving. After this the same areas were shaking and my chest area was shaking. I thought I was going to exit but decided to stop once the shaking either stopped or lessened.

What can I do to get a near successful exit?

Also I was inner dialoguing the whole time.

What can I do to stop this?