Thank you all for the reply. To say again, I have had no problems with whatever I ate as it pertains to astral projection. I only inquired because Adrian had mentioned in his book:

If the sticking point is in or near the stomach, this can be a symptom of an improperly digested meal. Digestion, especially of heavy protein, requires a significant amount of energy. Undigested meat can also cause problems. OBE exit attempts should be done well after one has eaten a heavy meal.

and again:

First, I have a light meal—perhaps a salad— an hour or two before I go to bed. I don't bother to attempt a projection on a stomach full of protein because it doesn't work! Protein is very grounding, so you'll be "grounded" until you're done digesting. In general, try not to eat protein (or anything for that matter) after 6:30 p.m. if you want to project at night or early morning.

I had no problems with it, I just wanted to see what everyone else's opinions were on the protein matter, if they found that it either aided or halted their OBE efforts.