Thread: an E.T-themed song (katy perry)

an E.T-themed song (katy perry)

I saw this song and felt this was a media worth sharing here

I think it's amazing what was a stigma once is being made cool , this is progress.
    this did well on the charts , too heartening.

I love how katy perry is conducting a UFO summoning ritual (some sort of a ritual process where one can open portals to contact aliens) and in the end two E.Ts are joined in love by a resurrection procedure performed by the lead , a kiss , katy perry sings for her alien lover and describes that their DNA is different and they are cross-species)

this is a synchronicity in my life , just before this I told my friend I have a strong urge to go to the forest alone and conduct a UFO contact-summoning ritual (my friend completely green lighted the idea , he said go for it , my point it is if was too strange he would've said don't do this because this is psychotic or because it sounds really out there) .This song reminded me that there is a thread in reality out there , that I have thought on so much and desired so endlessly , that I've pulled it into my current matrix of life and that these threads are knitting together and showing me sign , a portent of things to come.

what killed me from embracing this song truly was Kanye West (because kim kardashian always gets a blue-ribbon for men , I mean her ex-black lover released their sex-tape (among her other claims to fame) and yes kim we all know you date black men only , I mean we GET it .
    I try to block out kanye's part in the song (yes Obama called him out as an asshole too , and that was a sign of things to come).
    Katy Perry "E.T"

Re: an E.T-themed song (katy perry)

Amazing
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Re: an E.T-themed song (katy perry)

glad you liked it