Not sure where to put this,but it creeped me out. My sleep schedule has been strange lately as I was trying to do biphasic sleep which wasn't working out as it made me feel more tired then ever. So,I'm trying to go back to sleep and as I was waking up in and out of sleep while napping and had this strange noise that seemed to come from my mind. Like,it seemed like an auditory hallucination. It was the sound that basically sounded like scratchy phone reception like the sound of when my phone has really bad phone reception when i'm trying to make a call in my apartment. I may have even checked my phone but knew it wasn't my phone since I was coming out of sleep and it came from my mind. I even got worried what if it meant I was about to die and that's the sound the mind makes when it's almost ready to leave the world. So,i started intending I am not going to die,I am going to live a long life,etc a couple times before quickly falling back asleep(was very tired so was in a very lucid state,i'm sure).

So,am I crazy? This even made me worry I was schizophrenic. I also had the thought could this mean someone is psychic attacking me? And,then,I also told myself maybe it means I was near having an out of body experience? I mean,that's a pretty weird experience if I really think about it.