Hello all,

It's sure has been a long while since I last came here, life distractions.Hope all are well.

I have a couple of questions to put out there if perhaps someone has had a similar experience
or can share some insight I might of missed on the bellow experiences which still allude me.

Quite a few encounters would be from an OBE experience whereby once you are seen by the inhabitants they seem to be worried
by how you look or what you are.
In turn they sound the alarm so to speak. and others come and try to remove you or catch you.

Not sure if this is a test perhaps? or some type of police in certain realms.
(Monroe mentioned something similar in one of his books not sure if it was the last or 2nd last whereby he was injected with a black ink so the local people would know if he came back and they would try to remove him from what I recall)

When I go invisible this doesn't seem to happen though.

The other similar experiences seem to do with lesson / training from what I can tell of some kind as when you are put against opponents in a small area.
(I was once told I need more control when I was fed up of the same type of experiences) The former mentioned experiences I'm at a lost with though..

Final question:

If you encounter an entity which has unspeakable power emanating which makes you gasp in awe, yet didn't notice love nor hate
because of its power what could such a thing be? It's description could bias perhaps, it was large, slow moving, and seemed to hear thoughts
a single eye with triangles around it.

Any insight would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Ciao

Zethor