Yeah I've been removed from classes, plays, lectures, fields,hospitals, woodland areas where I'd just be wandering around.
I dont take it personal...figure they know best. Once I was told at a lecture on the history of Japanese society (no kidding) I was invited by someone and then a few minutes after taking my seat in the audience a somewhat older womans voice popped in to my head to tell me "Im sorry but this isnt meant for you to hear". Been told flat out "not to come back". Got bitched at for altering the surroundings in a gym. ect... They dont like those who cant keep there Mouths shut. That is your mind. They dont want to hear the inain chatter we keep in our heads over here but blab out loud over there. hehehe. Keep your mind shut!! lol . And emotions heavily in check, they wash onto others .
Its also been my experience that they can see attachment points on your body over there, the ugly way stresses of the physical plane effect your appearance as well. Ive been told I looked old during stressful times and youthfull others.
Things that they no longer contend with upsets them seeing it upon you. Ive also been helped Many many times so.... go figure.
"Unspeakable power" is relative. It may be powerful to You and almost certainly all of us here on the physical but to a "larger" spirit it wouldnt be presented with quite the level of symbolism. Higher level spirits are presented as simply larger people to me, 7 or 8 feet tall and strength is illustrated (as best I can gather) by girth. The lack of development is illustrated by smallness, energy level by being thin.
Perhaps the eye triangle symbolism is a reference to the Anja or Third eye chakra and this creatures ability to see into with depth. Note the colors around it, bright lights ect.