Thread: Awakening the Third Eye (Meditation)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Re: Awakening the Third Eye (Meditation)

Hi IA,

Sagan recommends keeping the mouth just slightly open as it slightly relaxes the throat, affecting the throat friction technique, he emphasises the importance of being relaxed with this technique. With more practice you will get better, things like this can be a little clunky to start with. Interesting that you've already had the experience of the spiral/vortex in the third eye, this is mentioned in the more advanced stages of this meditation...it sounds like this could be an interesting practice for you, I'd be really interested to hear how you get on with it. Remember the audio guidance clips in the first post if you want any clarification on any components of the practice.

Re: Awakening the Third Eye (Meditation)

Quote Originally Posted by Samwise View Post
    Hi IA,

Sagan recommends keeping the mouth just slightly open as it slightly relaxes the throat, affecting the throat friction technique, he emphasises the importance of being relaxed with this technique. With more practice you will get better, things like this can be a little clunky to start with. Interesting that you've already had the experience of the spiral/vortex in the third eye, this is mentioned in the more advanced stages of this meditation...it sounds like this could be an interesting practice for you, I'd be really interested to hear how you get on with it. Remember the audio guidance clips in the first post if you want any clarification on any components of the practice.
    Okay Samwise, I felt my jaws to tensen when I had my mouth slightly open, but I will continue the practis to see where it leads me, thank you, and I will look at the audio guidance clips too...thank you.

I did do again the meditation listening to the the guidance...after a while I felt like my tongue did "rise" from the middle and went up to the roof of my mouth, connecting
    up to the 3:th eye??...when I stopped the throat breathing I really felt the pulsation in the 3:th eye....I am starting to get back my "hunger" for meditation. Thank you.

Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 12th March 2016 at 04:27 PM.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce