Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NEW vs Qi Gong

Re: NEW vs Qi Gong

Qi Gong is a perfectly effective method of circulating and and building chi in your the body. It's mainly practiced for health. NEW is effective for directly stimulating chakras and getting out of body, not that Qi Gong can't do it, too. My take is that it depends on the person's personal preferences. Per example, after practicing three days of chi kung/qigong at a workshop in Florida I could feel sparkly notes of energy all around my body for weeks, and simple, silent meditation had allowed me to wonderfully fill my body with chi as well. NEW allowed me to stimulate specific energy centers with tactile sensations. Anyway, I think it's better to moosh everything together and just pick out what doesn't work for you until the approach that works best for fulfilling your goals is discovered.

NEW is absolutely much much much stronger then qi gong. The more you awaken the more you can transform your consciousness the more stronger the energy bounce begins etc etc etc. Moving awareness up and down your body is connected to the transformation of consciousness or awakenings. The more you awaken the stronger the mobile body awareness becomes.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

For me qigong is interesting cause it also flexes and bends our bodies which increases blood circulation and muscle flexibility.

NEW is stronger for the energy cause we learn how to control it on purpose.