Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NEW vs Qi Gong

1. NEW vs Qi Gong

I've read a few forum threads, but I'm still not clear as to what the fundamental differences really are between New Energy Ways and Qi Gong. Are they not both about unblocking and strengthening/building the energy body by consciously circulating energy?

Can practising NEW replace Qi Gong, and vice versa (strictly for their energetic purposes)? Or, are they complimentary to each other?

Blog Entries

Re: NEW vs Qi Gong

I can't tell you what the fundamental difference is, other than the effect both have had on me.
    New seems to balance the energy body and leaves me 'stimulated'.
    Qi Gong also balances the energy, but it doesn't leave me stimulated, rather, it seemed to 'ground' me, and increase my physical strength.
    I prefer NEW because I don't like the feeling of such profound 'grounding', I suppose it's a matter of personal preference.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: NEW vs Qi Gong

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I can't tell you what the fundamental difference is, other than the effect both have had on me.
    New seems to balance the energy body and leaves me 'stimulated'.
    Qi Gong also balances the energy, but it doesn't leave me stimulated, rather, it seemed to 'ground' me, and increase my physical strength.
    I prefer NEW because I don't like the feeling of such profound 'grounding', I suppose it's a matter of personal preference.
    Thanks for sharing the effects that both have on you.

When you say "stimulated", do you mean you are more aware of your energy and feel charged up?

Is being too solidly grounded counter productive to astral projection?

Blog Entries

Yes to the first question, 'I don't know' to the second. I don't think it affects it, but I can't be sure. I haven't been projecting lately, but it's due to other unrelated things.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by scienceofempty View Post
    I've read a few forum threads, but I'm still not clear as to what the fundamental differences really are between New Energy Ways and Qi Gong. Are they not both about unblocking and strengthening/building the energy body by consciously circulating energy?

Can practising NEW replace Qi Gong, and vice versa (strictly for their energetic purposes)? Or, are they complimentary to each other?

My kundalini was awakened in 2012 after 2 month of practicing NEW.
    Last edited by Leon; 18th March 2016 at 06:25 PM.
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

6. Re: NEW vs Qi Gong

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    My kundalini has awakened in 2012 after 2 month of practicing NEW.
    Are you willing to kindly elaborate on what you mean exactly by "awakened"?

What was your daily routine using NEW?

Were you also doing Qi Gong at the same time, or perhaps even before starting NEW?

Are you willing to kindly elaborate on what you mean exactly by "awakened"?

What was your daily routine using NEW?

Were you also doing Qi Gong at the same time, or perhaps even before starting NEW?

I have never practiced any energy methods before I began to practice NEW, I was only doing 30 min sitting meditations from time to time. Since of my childhood my life was very hard and it has created a lot of emotional and energy blockages in my energy body as I found out later when began to practice NEW. Since my early youth I was constantly feeling weakness in my physical body, some days I couldn't even do any physical work and I always was overly sensitive and suffered from sleep paralysis, maybe it some kind of negative entity was attached to my energy body... who knows.
    When I began my practice NEW I strictly followed Robert's instructions and began to work with secondary chakras, a couple weeks later I learned how to draw energy through my legs into my sub-navel area. daily I was doing 30-40 minutes energy work. I pre stimulated my hands, feets a couple of minutes then about one minute I was throwing energy up and down through my body and then I was pulling energy through my arms and legs into sub navel area. The results were great I became more energetic and healthy but there was also a strong "side effect" NEW has overly increased my libido.... Approximately in 2 month of my practice one night I was awakened by strong heat in my coccyx, at this time I didn't know anything about chakras and kundalini, the heat in my coccyx lasted about one week, then a week or so later my two upper energy centers (ajna and sahasrara) activated spontaneously and they are still active 24/7 every day fifth year already ....

Sorry for my English
    Last edited by Leon; 18th March 2016 at 10:24 PM.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Attached Images Attached Images

9. Re: NEW vs Qi Gong

Very interesting story, Leon. Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Very interesting story, Leon. Thank you for sharing your experiences.

You're welcome!