Thread: need help projecting also here is some tips for lucid dreaming!

need help projecting also here is some tips for lucid dreaming!

hello, i have been practicing astral projection for a few weeks now, with no luck)
    I am a natrual lucid dreamer, i recently learned that i can induce a lucid dream everynight if i wish to do so (i used to only lucid dream about 2-3 times a week until i learned how to induce them)

is it true that when we dream, we are acually in the astral?
    if so then why does a person who has been born blind have only auditory dreams?
    is there such things as handicaps, cripples, mental disorders, ect, in the astral?

since childhood, when i lay down for bed, alot of the time i would feel as if i was spinning, i learned if i focused on that sensation and imagine the feeling sensation getting faster, then i would indeed spin faster.
    i took this same method and applied it to differnt objectives. I can make myself feel as if my arm or hand was moving, or my legs and feet or any other part of my body.
    i can make myself sweat just by imagining myself feeling hot.
    is any of this related to astral projection at all?can i use this method to astral project?

after everything i have read about astral projection methods, i found that most people agree that you should let your body fall asleep while you keep your mind awake, they say you should stay aware of what your feeling inside your body, and wait for the feeling of vibrations and rushing noises.
    what i dont understand about this, is how is anyone sapose to astral project while staying aware of your physical body? doesnt being aware of your body prevent you from forgetting about your physical body?
    isnt the goal of astral projection is to forget your body and shift your awarness to somewhere else?

i can get into a vibration state with ease, i just cant seem to ap from there, do i wait for the vibrations to end before i exit? or do i wait for the peak of the vibrations to exit?
    what is the endgame goal of projecting? i mean, are we sapose to get into a state of mind thats simular to dreaming, like when you accept the reality your in and you completly forget that you have a body laying in bed sleeping.

im aware that people claim you can astral project from a lucid dream, my problem is that i really dont give a damn about astral projecting while im lucid dreaming, nothing i do will make my dream body want to astral project, when lucid dreaming its like i always just say " ehhh i can ap another time,lets not waste this awsome lucid dream"

anyhow here is how i lucid dream, hope this helps some of you

i lay down for bed as i would normaly, i then begin to fantasize about what ever i feel like imagining.( what you fantasize about does not matter)
    i usually just create a interesting story and just watch it play out in my mind, i imagine everything i possibly can, my enviorment, sounds, emotions, touch, smells,my thoughts and the thoughts of others that are in my story.you have to make this visualsation as real and belivable as possible, dont skip parts of anything, you have to let the entire story unfold, every thing you visualize has to lead somewhere, it all has to connect to eachother.
    after about 5-10 mins you will get really deep into the visualzation, you will be completly unaware of your physical body and you will even forget the very fact that you are imagining this story.
    everything will start to run itself, you will no longer have to put any effort into visualizing your enviorment, everything will just simply " be there "
    from this point you should stop and take a look around, examine the fine details of everything around you, admire the world you created, you will now be free to go explore this world you made.
    ( if you start freaking out or start thinking about your body or anything thats going on in your life, then you will infact loose focus and start waking up)

Blog Entries

Re: need help projecting also here is some tips for lucid dreaming!

Quote Originally Posted by dutchiexx View Post
    hello, i have been practicing astral projection for a few weeks now, with no luck)
    Hello Dutchie. Hope we can help.

is it true that when we dream, we are acually in the astral?
    I believe so. This why there are shared dreams and precog dreams also.

if so then why does a person who has been born blind have only auditory dreams?
    Because the nature of the astral is shaped by perception. It is either energetic or made of 'mind' stuff, but we perceive it with our sense of perception, that is the perception that we are used to using. There are no 'things' with shape in the astral, only energy and thought.

is there such things as handicaps, cripples, mental disorders, ect, in the astral?
    There is whatever it is thought of. If you see someone as 'crippled', you may see them that way (or something analogous), but more likely, if you think of yourself that way, others will see you that way.

since childhood, when i lay down for bed, alot of the time i would feel as if i was spinning, i learned if i focused on that sensation and imagine the feeling sensation getting faster, then i would indeed spin faster.
    i took this same method and applied it to differnt objectives. I can make myself feel as if my arm or hand was moving, or my legs and feet or any other part of my body.
    i can make myself sweat just by imagining myself feeling hot.
    is any of this related to astral projection at all?can i use this method to astral project?
    It is related to imagination or visualization. It can be used if you want to. I have tried spinning but found it unpleasant. It might be different for you.

after everything i have read about astral projection methods, i found that most people agree that you should let your body fall asleep while you keep your mind awake, they say you should stay aware of what your feeling inside your ody, band wait for the feeling of vibrations and rushing noises.
    what i dont understand about this, is how is anyone sapose to astral project while staying aware of your physical body? doesnt being aware of your body prevent you from forgetting about your physical body?
    isnt the goal of astral projection is to forget your body and shift your awarness to somewhere else?
    You're supposed to stay awake, and you can have body awareness in the beginning of your process, to achieve relaxation. But at the end of the trance, when your body has lost feeling, your attention should not be on your place inside your body, but on the symptoms you get. Vibrations are not 'body' type sensations, they are somewhat like being submerged in a sea of bees. The vibration is around you, moves up and down you, but your attention is not on how they make your body feel, but on the external aspects of it. So it is with noises, or voices, or visions. All of those things will happen, but you will direct your attention outwards, not inwards.

i can get into a vibration state with ease, i just cant seem to ap from there, do i wait for the vibrations to end before i exit?
    It is true for me, but not for everyone. This is a changing phenomenon, which is why I use it as a signal to start doing something, but I don't give it that much importance.
    or do i wait for the peak of the vibrations to exit?
    Some people do, and it works out for them. I think this is more effective in the beginning, but not always.

what is the endgame goal of projecting? i mean, are we sapose to get into a state of mind thats simular to dreaming, like when you accept the reality your in and you completly forget that you have a body laying in bed sleeping.
    No, quite the opposite. If you lose your lucidity you enter into a dream. You want to maintain your critical thinking mind when you separate, and explore your surroundings with interest. Deal with what comes up with equaniimity but don't lose your sense of 'where you are' or 'who you are'.

im aware that people claim you can astral project from a lucid dream, my problem is that i really dont give a damn about astral projecting while im lucid dreaming, nothing i do will make my dream body want to astral project, when lucid dreaming its like i always just say " ehhh i can ap another time,lets not waste this awsome lucid dream"
    When you lucid dream you are in an astral projection. The only difference is that in the LD you're in a personal part of the astral, while in an astral projection you're in a collective part of the astral. You don't have to have an out of body experience if you want to, but you're already in an astral projection. If you decide you want to make the experience collective, 'bigger', fly out of your dream environment on purpose with intention, and you will find yourself in the astral plane.

anyhow here is how i lucid dream, hope this helps some of you

i lay down for bed as i would normaly, i then begin to fantasize about what ever i feel like imagining.( what you fantasize about does not matter)
    i usually just create a interesting story and just watch it play out in my mind, i imagine everything i possibly can, my enviorment, sounds, emotions, touch, smells,my thoughts and the thoughts of others that are in my story.you have to make this visualsation as real and belivable as possible, dont skip parts of anything, you have to let the entire story unfold, every thing you visualize has to lead somewhere, it all has to connect to eachother.
    after about 5-10 mins you will get really deep into the visualzation, you will be completly unaware of your physical body and you will even forget the very fact that you are imagining this story.
    everything will start to run itself, you will no longer have to put any effort into visualizing your enviorment, everything will just simply " be there "
    from this point you should stop and take a look around, examine the fine details of everything around you, admire the world you created, you will now be free to go explore this world you made.
    ( if you start freaking out or start thinking about your body or anything thats going on in your life, then you will infact loose focus and start waking up).
    Thanks. We call this 'phasing with rundown'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: need help projecting also here is some tips for lucid dreaming!

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Hello Dutchie. Hope we can help.

I believe so. This why there are shared dreams and precog dreams also.

Because the nature of the astral is shaped by perception. It is either energetic or made of 'mind' stuff, but we perceive it with our sense of perception, that is the perception that we are used to using. There are no 'things' with shape in the astral, only energy and thought.

There is whatever it is thought of. If you see someone as 'crippled', you may see them that way (or something analogous), but more likely, if you think of yourself that way, others will see you that way.

It is related to imagination or visualization. It can be used if you want to. I have tried spinning but found it unpleasant. It might be different for you.

You're supposed to stay awake, and you can have body awareness in the beginning of your process, to achieve relaxation. But at the end of the trance, when your body has lost feeling, your attention should not be on your place inside your body, but on the symptoms you get. Vibrations are not 'body' type sensations, they are somewhat like being submerged in a sea of bees. The vibration is around you, moves up and down you, but your attention is not on how they make your body feel, but on the external aspects of it. So it is with noises, or voices, or visions. All of those things will happen, but you will direct your attention outwards, not inwards.

It is true for me, but not for everyone. This is a changing phenomenon, which is why I use it as a signal to start doing something, but I don't give it that much importance.
    Some people do, and it works out for them. I think this is more effective in the beginning, but not always.

No, quite the opposite. If you lose your lucidity you enter into a dream. You want to maintain your critical thinking mind when you separate, and explore your surroundings with interest. Deal with what comes up with equaniimity but don't lose your sense of 'where you are' or 'who you are'.

When you lucid dream you are in an astral projection. The only difference is that in the LD you're in a personal part of the astral, while in an astral projection you're in a collective part of the astral. You don't have to have an out of body experience if you want to, but you're already in an astral projection. If you decide you want to make the experience collective, 'bigger', fly out of your dream environment on purpose with intention, and you will find yourself in the astral plane.

Thanks. We call this 'phasing with rundown'.
    thanks for the reply!
    i belive i understand ap a lil more now.
    and last night i think i might have ap or i did something thats close to ap.
    i was laying down,i put myself into chill mode and decided not to try to ap,i was just gonna observe myself and let what ever happens, happen.
    after about 10 mins, a image just poped into my mind,it was a hallway with a door half opend at the end of this hallway.
    this was not the same as if i was phasing with rundown, its hard to exsplain but it just seemed more solid and intense and clear.
    i seen every detail around me, in great clarity, i didnt have a body, i was just kinda "there"
    then i thought " oh,♥♥♥♥ i think im doing it!" and at that moment i lost focus and became aware of myself laying in bed
    i did not exsperince any vibrations or sounds or any sensation of leaving my body.
    if this wasnt ap then it was something that is still very interesting and i belive im going to exsplore this a little more