Thread: Hearing voices and spider in OBE

Hearing voices and spider in OBE

2 different topic of questions:

1: people who suffer mental illness like for example scizofrenia, who are hearing voices, you guys think those voices are in their head because of emotions and are pure hallucinairy, or do you guys think those are interdimensional entities which are tormenting, or trying to help them?

2: i still want to do OBE, but i heard that fears will manifest quick in OBE, so i have not to much but little spiderfear, now because of it i often have imagined me going into OBE and then have to face my fear wich is an giant tarrantulla or something like that hahaha, now because i have imagined it so much, and it keeps me also from doing oBE's. is it because me imagining it allready manifested there in the astral and waiting to encounter me when i OBE? if soo...will it ever dissapear autimaticly by for example me not thinking about it anymore? or do i now have to phase it even if i OBE 10 years later? euhm now my fear is not superbig, i think i can let a tarantulla walk over my legs, but prefer not over my stomach or no skin on skin connection... sow its a smal fear, i just mention it if it makes any difference?, but just prefer not to face it when i would have my first OBE and definately not a giant version of it, i imagined a spider as big as a cow or a lion.

would like to hear from the oBE experiencers,

thanks in advance

grts Bram

Blog Entries

Re: Hearing voices and spider in OBE

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    2 different topic of questions:

1: people who suffer mental illness like for example scizofrenia, who are hearing voices, you guys think those voices are in their head because of emotions and are pure hallucinairy, or do you guys think those are interdimensional entities which are tormenting, or trying to help them?
    Possibly a mixture of both. It has been studied quite thoroughly, and schizophrenia seems to have some physical characteristics that are brain-related, and we know that most of what we hear in certain states are the brain 'processing' information- what meditators call the 'monkey' mind. But, at the same time, some people with this disorder, have been known to be either precognitive or extremely insightful- and it's possible that some of what they hear and see is coming from another 'objective' reality- be it beings or what some people call the 'akashic record', or the 'collective unconscious'. Either way, I believe that the experience is created by the brain, and the affected person cannot turn it off at will, although they might be channeling someone that is outside of their personal being. A combination of both.

2: i still want to do OBE, but i heard that fears will manifest quick in OBE, so i have not to much but little spiderfear, now because of it i often have imagined me going into OBE and then have to face my fear wich is an giant tarrantulla or something like that hahaha, now because i have imagined it so much, and it keeps me also from doing oBE's. is it because me imagining it allready manifested there in the astral and waiting to encounter me when i OBE? if soo...will it ever dissapear autimaticly by for example me not thinking about it anymore? or do i now have to phase it even if i OBE 10 years later? euhm now my fear is not superbig, i think i can let a tarantulla walk over my legs, but prefer not over my stomach or no skin on skin connection... sow its a smal fear, i just mention it if it makes any difference?, but just prefer not to face it when i would have my first OBE and definately not a giant version of it, i imagined a spider as big as a cow or a lion.

would like to hear from the oBE experiencers,

thanks in advance

grts Bram
    This is a difficult question. I have a fear of a different type of insect but have never encountered it in an OBE- yet have had many nightmares about this particular fear. Yet, I have had other fears that I don't think about that have manifested- sometimes so symbolically that I didn't realize what it meant until I was writing it down. So I'm not going to give you a direct 'yes or no' answer, because I'm not sure. I think it has to do with how our minds work, and I can promise you, my mind doesn't work like most people's.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.