Thread: Date of your death

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Date of your death

Don't take any notice, Osiris. The only effect of such "predictions" are much as CFT noted: they weigh heavy on the mind and can cause dis-ease (i.e. the mental anguish can bring on disease).

Source has given all life forms freedom of choice. The unpredictability of this physical world is why we come here: to learn from the unpredictability, face uncertainty and make the right choices (hopefully)!

As a qualified hypnotist, I know what a big effect the subconscious can have on the physical body. Making predictions of the date/manner of someone else's death is IMHO a very irresponsible thing to do. That did not happen in your case, as you received two "messages" whilst in an altered state. But please do not think therefore that "they must be right". Use all your soul, might and will to say, "No, such things are always open. That is the way this Universe works. I do not accept any fixed date, or any fixed method, for my future passing. It will happen when it happens".

May you live a long life, full of joy and good health! Live long and prosper!
    Last edited by LPCF; 30th March 2016 at 08:06 PM.