Thread: TV, Radio and the Astral

LightMan Guest

TV, Radio and the Astral

This may sound strange, but once in a while when I'm dozing off to sleep I will suddenly begin to hear what I can describe as conversations between people on the television and radio. I say TV and Radio because I have heard weather reports and the news as well as other random stuff. The discussions are always cheery and bright like how a presenter talks. On some occasions I think I have even heard music being played which may confirm this.

Is it possible that during the phase of entering into sleep that the mind can be receptive to these TV/Radio signals ?

And that somehow Astral Awareness has something to do with it ?

Do these signals travel through the Astral too ?

I'll have to make notes the next time I experience it and post them here as well as look up the latest news and weather on the Internet.

kiwibonga Guest

FlickeringThoughts Guest
    You might also want to consider hallucinations. I know if I am really tired I go through the exact same thing as you, but I find that I can somewhat control the conversations the people are having. I believe these certain types of hallucinations might be called 'hypagonic' or something like that. Although I'm not sure if those cover audio hallucinations also..

LightMan Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwibonga
    Ahh, that was a good read. I find it interesting that the Author has perceived a TV program while asleep, although I don't recall having experienced that for myself.

Another thing that was mentioned in the article was all the different signals travelling through your body each day. Its interesting to think about the possibilities this has on the mind, does it increase our stress levels ? and so forth.

I have nagging feelings about mobile phone signals too and people who live near the masts tend to have regular headaches.

I wonder if any research is being done on this ?

LightMan Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FlickeringThoughts
    You might also want to consider hallucinations. I know if I am really tired I go through the exact same thing as you, but I find that I can somewhat control the conversations the people are having. I believe these certain types of hallucinations might be called 'hypagonic' or something like that. Although I'm not sure if those cover audio hallucinations also..
    Its a possibility that I'm willing to entertain, I do hear things from time to time especially when under a lot of stress. I'll take note of that when I have the experience again.

LightMan Guest
    An interesting read (the brain acting like a radio transmitter/ receiver), thanks !