Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
Hi radicalrave,

I do not think what I did is what you are asking about, but I´d like to tell you anyhow.

I call it memory work, to go back to events from my life to get to know the truth what happened.
I have bean successfull to find events where my parents did not tell me the truth,or I wanted to
understand my parents better.....by seeing and feeling how they felt in the happening situation.

For example....I was only like 8 months age and I was in the cradle, it was summer night,
mother sitting and looking out of the window, waiting for father to come home, I had
swithche to be awake nights and slept all day´s. My mother did not ever hold me in her
arms only when giving me food or change dipers....I signaled to her to lift up my sholders
to take me up into her arms, she said....no, you try to sleep, I am here, you are not alone.
But the truth was that she was waiting for father, I have been so many night all alone awake.

Or when my parents did say that I have never been in hospital as small shild...this too was
a lie....I found the memory when I was 1 year and 4 months age...I asked my mother where
I have bean in a elevator in such a early age. We did live in country-side no elevators.
When I asked my mother she instantly started to cry, and said, you can not remember this
you where so tiny....

I have been lucky when asking my parents who are not here anymore, but that I did be able
to get help when I hit a memory and they too remembered it, so that was also help to them
and we did be able to do the forgiveness work together...

Much luck to you with your work, I will pray for success to you.

Love
ia
It isn't but i appreciate it.

I'll keep searching and hoping it works. I need this to happen.