Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help with finding lost passport

Re: Help with finding lost passport

I have buzzcock.. No luck unfortunately😔
    "I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination".

Hi ia, I think there's about 5 years left before expiration😔..
    "I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination".

Quote Originally Posted by JulieT View Post
    Hi ia, I think there's about 5 years left before expiration..
    Thank you JulieT,
    There come up two options when I tried to locate your passport, if the expiration date was over then maybe you was careless with it, or if the
    expiration date was far away maybe someone did take it.
    These things come to me, so I had to ask, I will try again to look into it again and see/hear if more comeĀ“s up.

Love
    ia

I did take a new peak at it, and now I see a hand handle over the passport to someone, I only see hands.
    2 thoughts arises, did you give your passport to a friend to keep it for you?? Or did the one who took your
    passport handle it over to one he did sell it too??
    Last edited by IA56; 17th April 2016 at 07:00 AM.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Hi Ia,

thank you for your help, I have now located it��. It was in a black cupboard at my parents place and hidden in between some loose photos.��

Hi Ia,

thank you for your help, I have now located it��. It was in a black cupboard at my parents place and hidden in between some loose photos.��
    Good

Did you handle it over to your parents or yourself placed it into the cupboard??
    I hope you want to answer this as precise as possible, so I can cut out my own concutions from it....
    The first question was about the expiration date, does carry the feeling, so you say it was in your parents cupboard, and you sounded
    surprised, the feeling I got about someone taking it and keept it for you, so it will not got lost, my own concution was maybe taken with out
    your knowing/stolen...so I need you to answer as precise as possible, it is the subtle energy I am learning to read.

Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 17th April 2016 at 11:50 AM.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Good

Did you handle it over to your parents or yourself placed it into the cupboard??
    I hope you want to answer this as precise as possible, so I can cut out my own concutions from it....
    The first question was about the expiration date, does carry the feeling, so you say it was in your parents cupboard, and you sounded
    surprised, the feeling I got about someone taking it and keept it for you, so it will not got lost, my own concution was maybe taken with out
    your knowing/stolen...so I need you to answer as precise as possible, it is the subtle energy I am learning to read.

Love
    ia

Hi Ia,
    I'm thinking back and that I may have placed it there myself for safekeeping..because it was in my bag for quite a while and the corners were getting kind of frayed and probably took it out and put it back in the cupboard because I was over at my parent's house at time and was doing a clean out of my handbag and that's probably why I was so fixated in my head that I had it in my bag.

It couldn't have been anyone taking it because I've asked my parents and they didn't know where it was, they both thought that I had it.

Cheers,
    Julie

Hi Ia,
    I'm thinking back and that I may have placed it there myself for safekeeping..because it was in my bag for quite a while and the corners were getting kind of frayed and probably took it out and put it back in the cupboard because I was over at my parent's house at time and was doing a clean out of my handbag and that's probably why I was so fixated in my head that I had it in my bag.

It couldn't have been anyone taking it because I've asked my parents and they didn't know where it was, they both thought that I had it.

Cheers,
    Julie
    Thank you Julie, for your answer.
    The feeling I got it was the safe keeping, but I did thought wrongly, like that you might have bean wreakless not caring and someone keeping or taking it, and there I got lost again in wrong way.
    Does your parent think/feel that you might be little bit not caring as deeply as they do, and that you
    did put it into your parents cupboard, is that they are better keeper than you in some extent??
    or that you feel more safe if they have it??
    The hands I saw was the symbol for that you did not have it, it was handed to someone else in this case your parents.
    When I try to locate something lost, I get the info in so many ways that I can not yet read it right, it can come as hearing like in this case
    expirations date to ask about, and when I ask you about this, you give more info to read, and the next was the hands, that you did not have
    it, it was handed over to another location...So the symbols and the hints are still an enigma to me to work on

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

8. Re: Help with finding lost passport

Thank you Ia. I'm sure like everything else, just needs practice��..practice makes perfect��

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2