Thread: Doing something wrong or doing something else?

Doing something wrong or doing something else?

Hi guys,

Tried several times the rope technique.

I must say that I really really felt the vibrations, heart beating fast, respiration accelerated, numbness in hands and body, energy body trying to separate from my physical.

Is indeed something new for me and exciting!

But that's all. After experiencing all this(which last 1-2 minutes) I am starting to go into a deep relaxation, my energetic hands relax to much that I cannot continue with rope technique, I am all soft (physical & spiritual).

I am conscious all the time.

I must say that I am felling so good after all this but no OBE? Why?

It happened like 4 times in 2 months.

Once I also felt like rising 2-3 centimeter above my body, but nonetheless I am all the time in my body, conscious.

I don't hear sounds! I don't see things, only flickering behind my close lids.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Re: Doing something wrong or doing something else?

Hi, I've not had an OBE yet but I have researched a lot into the meditation side of things. Don't worry about not hearing sounds, it's not mandatory to hear them to project, it's just one of the common things that happens and if your getting that far then I think it's a pretty good sign that your getting close. Is your body paralysed while feeling this? As far as I know you won't be able to project unless your body is paralysed, but again not 100% sure on that. I've also read to try and change things up every now and then, if one teqnique isn't working then it might be a good idea to switch out with another and see if you get similar or better results.

One other problem you might be having is the excitement that your feeling, your body needs to be fooled into thinking you sleeping, if you get excited and your heart starts pumping fast then that'll 'wake up' your body. As someone else who is struggling to project, I really hope you can get out of your body soon!

I am not paralysed sometimes my back muscles contract somehow, and I also have a weird issue which normally won't happen, my mouth salivate and this distract me.
    But I was really wondering why my energetic hands are becoming that soft so I cannot continue with ascending.

If you felt vibrations and then it stopped and you felt relaxed, it could mean that you projected but with your awareness still in your body. See Robert's chapters on the mind split. This happened to me on my first projection. I felt the vibrations but never left my body (or so I thought until I felt this massive explosion in my body a few seconds after I turned over on my side to go to bed). When that happened, I had this second set of memories of me starring at my body sleeping on the bed and a headless voice suggesting me to return to my body before I fell asleep. I struggled to return because of my physical body going to sleep and this was what caused the "explosion".

it was the explosion effect that allowed me to remember the OBE. Had it not happened, I wouldn't have remembered the experience and thought it was another failed attempt.

That said, I've also had situations where I reached the vibration state briefly but nothing happened. Those were scenarios where something effected my concentration, like an irresistible urge to swallow repeatedly or one case where I felt like I was burning up inside uncontrollably. I also get to a stage in my meditation where my crown chakra opens up and my mind goes to a very dark empty space that's endlessly empty in every direction and that always freaks me out a little. Another where I felt a body shadow floating flat above me (which afterwards I realized was probably just my own projected double).

Anyway theres all these little mind hurdles that can through a spanner into your focus and concentration, and as mentioned above, even an actual successful projection can get lost from your memory if the rentry wasn't successfully downloaded.
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love

I'll do more research about mind split.
    AnywayI guess I haven't struggled enough with projection so I need more trials.

Quick question honeybadger: havr you had many succesful projections? What was it like?

Thanks

Blog Entries

When I feel vibes, I keep pulling until I either am so tired my astral arms want to collapse, or I get out. Once I'm commited I ignore the sensations or their passing, the feeling of weight or any other things that arise. I have pulled on the rope for over an hour. The cessation of vibes doesn't always mean the window is closed, the window moves. Keep pulling, if you can take it give it an hour. If it still doesn't work, get up physically and see what happens.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Wow. It requires a lot of concentration to pull for an hour. Aren't you mentally exausted?

Thanks

Blog Entries

Yes. But I was describing a "worst case scenario." I usually don't start an exit technique until I'm having perceptible transition sensations, and when I commit to the exit technique, I cycle through the process until something happens.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.