Dear Robert

This is a bit of an emergency. The last year I have had progressingly better OBEs . I now basically master the concious exit, wilds and have had some odd 800 exits. Recently I had a very troubling experience that I would like to ask you about.

In this particular exit I was met by a group of people led to a small room of hewn stone and I was presented with a golden sword. It seemed to be made out of one piece of Gold, with the handle as an old fashioned knights cross. As I came out of the astral I noticed an very new experience.

As the vibrations subcided it seemed my legs started to strech as if they were rubber, they seemed to be like live rubberbands. Then suddenly I felt that there was an animal or something inside my buttocks, it was very very much like a snake just churning slowly around my lower back and buttocks. The sensation was very frightening.

I broke the phenomana by getting up and writing it down, it was a bit hard but i managed and it stopped it cold.

I heard about the Kundalini and have had burning sensations in my back as well as many other signs but I DO NOT want to raise the Kundalini as I believe my belief system and recent change is too fragile.

How do I stop this

My OBEs are becoming increasingly more exieting. I have ade many friends intervieved a lot of people and learned a lot about all sorts of things. Is there any way I can make that Kundalini stay dormant and still proceed with having OBEs

Regards

Mustardseed