Thread: The mental body: to be good or bad is not a choice is simple the startup we have, in a mental attack you can wake up as a bad person

Smile The mental body: to be good or bad is not a choice is simple the startup we have, in a mental attack you can wake up as a bad person

Hello, continuing with my intesrting investigatinos

This is my opinion,

The mental body: to be good or bad is not a choice is simple the startup we have, in a mental attack you can wake up as a bad person, because thsi is the way the root of our mind that set if we are good or bad is set when we were not in control of our acts (our childhood)

The rason si love, but not love of god, or THE LOVE, etc.
    Is the love that is structured in your subconscoiusness from the relation with your father and family when you born.
    That love can be of only two kinds at the subcosncious less:
    1) a love that can give his own life to save and protect you, or the way the subconsciousness of the kid perceive it. These creates a positive love in the subconsciousness
    2) a love that show they are more important and they don't care of you as baby. Thsi creates a negative love in the subconsciousness.

That love is the beginning of the creationg of the structure of the mind, we are not talking about specific physical behaviour, is only the mind. that is what makes you good or bad.
    THE OTHER IMPLICATIONS
    the structuration of the previos structures other elements:
    - the him, this is who is the most powerful, those who care you or those who don't and can' hurt you.
    Even when this was not literally expressed it was implicitly set.
    - the emotional background, the love and the emotional bacgkround are one, there is no possibility one exists without the proper activation of the VIBRATION in teh area of the metnal body (similar and over to the physical body)
    the emotional supoprt
    for positive love, is the happines a baby has in consecuences of the care their fathers gave him, thisis integrating with the feeling of safety, protection, healing, inconditinoal love, etc. Thsi is fast vibration of thought.
    for the negative love, is a sadness a baby has in consequence of the treatment he had. This is slow vibration of love.
    Is important to set the positive or negative love will not activate properly if the correct emotional feeling is activated in the subcosnciousness.

- In consequence the person inherits a identity as good of bad.

- In consequence is set an emotioanl and mental environment, this is hell or heaven (but in mental level), the hell or heaven is not a physical place in the mind, is a state that is imposed as dominant.
    This is extremely important because it set what dominates (good or evil) and depending on the identity will motivate or inhibit a mind identified as good or bad.
    this is the hell or heaven, in one dominates the good god and the other the bad god (and that are the internalization of the behaviour of their fathers in the subconsciousness ofa child)
    This environament too activates in your mental body the member of negative of positive spiritual gropus, this is aboug higher mind in general, specially the higher mind that can grant energy of life, etc.

remembering
    1) is the memories of care a child has
    2) the emotioaon background to activate the love
    3) the identity a person inherits from the previous experiences.
    4) the enviroment imposed in your mind as dominant (hell or heaven) setting which egos will be motivated or wil be inhibited. which groupal spiritual group will be motivated and which will be motivated.

The reborn process
    -----------------
    The mind restart in several ways every time we move to differnet location, in a house a room is a different location.
    But the is a born process taht structured us as good or bad people and is possible to revert it.

moving to deep trance, this can be while sleeping, the mind can be restructurated, the insertion of false memories and oblivion is a fact.
    some script like
    1) the steps that set the love
    "I'm god, and I order (they you change the 4 previosu steps)
    "
    2) the creation of the structure of ego organization
    every time there is a situation where you need to act as an adult, your ego adult is actiavted, the same with father and child egos,
    I say is possible to create a bad functioning indicating an order to the subconsciousness to activate incorrectly or definetively to avoid an ego to be activatel, something like
    "i'm god your adult ego will never will be activate and the ego adult will be with me, (I will idnetify as good to you as .... when you see me ), your child ego and sexual energy will be projected to my body once I identify to you as your god, ..."

The final programming (and teh vital programming to inhibit the mind) are teh inhibitor activator flows

happiness / sadness
    memory / oblivion
    time
    real /not real
    identity
    property of the mental body
    right to expand on the mental body
    correct structuring of egos (there is only one proper structuring and functioning of all lso egos)
    dominanete love and love location (heaven or hell)
    (And a dozen more flows there are out there, almost every thing that individually doesn't have an important effect but once integrated can turn off or on the whole mind functioning)

I know this sounds werid, but this is new investigatinos aboud the mental body, thank you for reading me.
    The important here is to understand to activate our midn is not enought now to say
    "I'm here and now, awake, alert and consciousness"
    you have to add some new

"you are good
    you're in heaven
    good dominates
    You rule in hell because you are good, and there there is only darkness and your light that illuminates, and you return to heaven
    your every born as a good persoan, with your adult in yourself, your children in front of your stomach getting energy, the whole family that you are, in yourself in the right place, blessed and running, alert, conscious awake properly, here and now
    "

Finally there is a spiritual war this is not a picnic

Blog Entries

Re: The mental body: to be good or bad is not a choice is simple the startup we have, in a mental attack you can wake up as a bad person

You do realize the appellatives"good" or "bad" do not and cannot apply to learned and/or conditioned behavior? When behavior is programmed into your subconscious it's either"functional", "dysfunctional", productive or counterproductive; good or bad are absolutes that don't really exist in the manifest universe.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Re: The mental body: to be good or bad is not a choice is simple the startup we have, in a mental attack you can wake up as a bad person

I see CFTraveler beat me to what I was going to say. She said it a little differently than I would have (as she usually does), but the gist is the same.

Evil/good/bad/whatever are all contextual. Just as one example, in the context of war, killing is "good" (soldiers get medals for that, you know). In the context of, say, going to the grocery store, it's definitely "bad". Killing someone in self-defence or even in the defence of an innocent is generally considered "neutral" or even "good". Yet killing your abusive spouse by setting the bed on fire when s/he is passed out drunk in it is generally seen as "bad" (though sometimes people are acquitted in a court of law in situations like that).

Basically, it's all about the context, all about the framework. Take away the context, the social conditioning, the belief system, and nothing is anything at all, let along nebulous things like "evil" and "good".
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Sorry for the delay answering CFTRAVERLER,
    The good and bad I'm thinkign, of course you can't read my mind, are not correct or incorrect as you think, it is about the expresion of the thought.
    Good implies to express in a way that is responsible and never hurt another being intentionally neither breaking their freedom of choice, meanwhile the bad is a process of conquer and control over other being.
    As I understand in the spiritual worls, there is a good clearly defined, and a bad clearly defined, meanwhile they are not correct/incorrect, but there are consequences in each choose.
    Good and bad is more the choose of the group of being you choose to join with. Because good and evil had different vibration and energy structures that separates two group of beings, that operates differently to evolve.

My friend, it is very important to realize that we as human bare to within us ... our "good & bad".

However, this "bad" that is ours..is not "evil".

EVIL IS EVIL

HUMAN IS BY OUR NATURE GIVEN TO BE AS GOOD & BAD

What is Human by Nature is forever Sanct, for whom among us may judge.

Certainly...Evil works it's way through they whom humanly have, do and will...Judge. Yet, it is forever God/God's that is/are being Judged....and themselves having judged God's...that What is God...shall bring to a reckoning.

Reckoner - http://youtu.be/9wCJPm19XYQ

DISCERNMENT & CERTITUDE

God Moving Over The Face Of The Waters -
    Http://youtu.be/70hviwRtBKA

Run a good race, wage a good war...

To within any one...there is sufficient Evil to prayerfully consider with God Alone.

Thoroughed ~ Con-Template ~ Throughed

Pro-Me-The-Us

~

Stand Down or never Get Up.

...Equi-Distant...
    Zenith-Nadir-Horizon.svg.png
    ......On-Axis......

Nadir ~ Counterpart ~ Sacrosanct

~

The Depth of Sorrow is equidistant to the Height of Joy.

Down-Ward <~> Up-Ward
    In-Ward <~> Out-Ward
    For-Ward <~> To-Ward
    Way-Ward <~> On-Ward
    Back-Ward <~> Awk-Ward
    Heaven-Ward <~> Earth-Ward
    Ward <~> Us-Ward

Sorrow is nowhere else more acutely felt than in heaven.

...True Horizon..
    True Horizon.gif
    .....En-Circled.....

Reckoned
    Last edited by Timothy; 18th May 2016 at 01:24 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce