Thread: Child abuse in IOT?

Child abuse in IOT?

Today a very disturbing piece of information got to my ears. Apparently there was/is a group of child rapists operating within the U.K. Wales IOT. Nathaniel J. Harris has informed me about this situation and he has also posted the conversation with Peter J. Caroll on his blog so check it out:
    https://nathanieljharris.wordpress.com/

I would just like to add that these news are really horrible and disturbing. It also clearly shows the IOT order isn't working as it should and should therefore be disbanded. Let's hope all criminals interested in these acts will face justice.

It also seems that Ray Sherwin (one of the original founders of IOT) has exposed some malpractices within the order in his book Vitriol. The whole story is really disturbing and based on some information in it it also seems Phil Hine isn't as great as one would think.

Re: Child abuse in IOT?

So, I think I have already spent enough time on this topic, maybe too much. So let me give you the summary of the whole situation.

Colin Batley, who created a sex cult based on limited knowledge of Crowley's Book of the Law had abused children and sent to prison in 2011. His cult existed since 2001 and according to Nathan J. Harris he was member of the IOT working group since 2005/2006 together with Nathan's parents.

I have spoken with Ray Sherwin, co-founder of IOT and he has revealed to me the "dark history" of IOT, specifically Dave Lee accidentally killing 3 young people with speed (amph.) and serving prison for that. He also spoke about "the other co-founder covering it all up". That being said, Ray never heard of any connection between Batley and IOT either (Ray actually resigned way before 2005, the year Nathan claims this connection happened).

After that I have talked with Peter J. Carroll regarding IOT, why he doesn't recommend the order now and also about Ice Magick which I am currently trying to research. Generally speaking Pete appeared to me as a nice and down to earth type of a guy and when I said this to Nathan he freaked out, saying that Pete really isn't nice and warned me about him...

Final conclusion
    During last few days I have found no connection between Batley and IOT and no connection between Batley and Carroll. Nathaniel claims some connections but he also claims he cannot expose his source due to safety reasons (and he also believes an assassin was sent his way). Unless any of this is legally exposed I have no reason to believe in any of Nathan's claims. Yes, Batley is son of a bitch and I hope he gets a lot of lovely attention in prison but I think trying to force a connection between him, his group and Carroll is both a false accusation and a back-stab.

When it comes to Ray I am still inconclusive, his new book Vitriol seems to be full of various conspiracy theories (stuff I generally hate) but I have yet to read it.