Thread: Time for manifestation?

Time for manifestation?

if I believe that my manifestation will happen NOW, will that shorten the time it will take to manifest. I actually made told myself that I'd see my manifestation today that I actually expected to see it today!

Blog Entries

Re: Time for manifestation?

I think It may help when you're expecting it, but it can also backfire badly. Why? because if you keep looking for it, but it doesn't show up, and then you keep looking for it and it doesn't show up over and over... And then you get disappointed. And then you're noticing lack, and the lack expands. You start to trust the universe less, because you don't see your manifestation anywhere but you've been looking for it for a month. And it lowers your vibration and makes you believe in the process less.
    Some manifestations are instant, I can tell you that, sure. But some are not so instant. There's usually a time lag. The time lag is what makes us doubt the fact that our thoughts create, because you get the manifestation of the thing in your life, but you don't remember the thought that manifested it. We don't remember every single though and feeling we have.
    That's my opinion, FWIW
    My way of manifesting? thing of the thing you want, visualize it and feel it in the now, then let go and forget about it but believe that it will happen. After that- get happy! focus on yourself, make yourself feel good, listen to music, watch comedies. Love yourself- that's important here. Maybe even watch an Abraham Hicks video on YouTube But really, get happy. Because happiness is a choice and if your vibration is too low, you won't be able to attract that things that you want (some say- you won't be able to SEE them, because you andn the things that you want are in a different vibration).
    Anyway, even if you don't get the thing that you want right away, you will see your life will get so much better and you will only benefit from happiness. Even if that thing won't happen right away- you will start to manifest wonderfil things into your life, it's like magic at least, for me. Oh, and BTW- you should get really happy and thankful when you manifest something good- even if it's just a penny. It's like screaming to the universe- GIVE ME MORE, PLEASE!
    Good luck and happy manifesting,
    dontco.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Blog Entries

It helps if you're not too specific about what you're trying to manifest. Sometimes when we put too many conditions in the process, we get the same thing-conditions. I believe it was Tom Campbell that said that when you're trying to put your intention in action, the field should be as chaotic as possible. Or something like that.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I think that if no people's trajectory or development path is involved, then, manifestation speed could be as fast as a minimum, since our own trajectory along multiverse depends on choose appropiate branch.

My best regards,
    Ángel

Quote Originally Posted by Cf View Post
    It helps if you're not too specific about what you're trying to manifest. Sometimes when we put too many conditions in the process, we get the same thing-conditions. I believe it was Tom Campbell that said that when you're trying to put your intention in action, the field should be as chaotic as possible. Or something like that.
    don't mind me , saving this for posterity.

worthwhile to note it would be that all ways to manifest aren't the same , affirmation never have and never will work for me , nor does it help "pretending" I already have the thing/things I want prancing about in my life just like that day in day out.

I do more of spell casting , ritual and ceremonial workings to achieve what I want or am aspiring for.

I just don't buy into this "whole CM phenomenon" , because frankly theories on this are dime a dozen (and some of them are even contradictory).

Complicated rituals that require a lot of formula and invocations work for me , otherwise to me it's like "very truly wishing for something and expecting it to pop right of the matrix of reality"

It is complex...often so very complex that the word "miracle" cannot but cover what is beyond simple grasp.

For me it's a matter of heart, as what I think or imagine to think are merely secondary conditionals.

I have found that Spirit is the maker, and that nature is nature, whether be nature around us or our human nature ~ they both being One...Same Same.

Problems "occur" within the collective of individuating free wills. Orchestration is most often well beyond one's abilities to conduct, else one be manipulating the courses of eventualities ... themself not belonging to.

Rap God - http://youtu.be/XbGs_qK2PQA

Therefore, and simply put.... "chance occurrences" will not suffice, and one is perfectly rightful within which is bicurrently happenning as Spirit. To say that the "stand up...hook up...shuffle to the door" is all about one jumping out of the perfectly good airplane and into ever present prevailing laws availing one to their ground. Neutrality

Jump - http://youtu.be/4zy1VLvcsqc
    Last edited by Timothy; 9th May 2016 at 07:23 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

That's why there are so many diverse methods, because we all have minds that work differently. What works, works, and IMO that's the important thing.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

again , agreed.