Thread: Where all the super powers at?

Question Where all the super powers at?

If we can manifest anything, why isn't there flying people in the news or something similar? I understand that it's not a well known thing (manifestation) but I'm sure there'd be at least one guy who decided it'd be a good idea to go fly around New York. Is there a reason for this? Are there certain things the universe won't give you?

2. Re: Where all the super powers at?

The superpower's are there. I have wondered it the same but think of it like this. In the Matrix do any of the people notice Neo flying?

Maybe we are only aware of what we are willing to believe.

So the magic of belief/faith will allow us to see and do many things. The magic of disbelief may hide this from our sight,

Re: Where all the super powers at?

Be your own Hero
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Be your own Hero/Answer ... YOU

The answer ... lies ... asleep within the question.

T•Ruth ... B/Vo B/VaYit ... AZ

...META-NOIA...
    teknik-detay-1.jpg
    2016-05-05 12.51.30.jpg
    ......YOD......
    Last edited by Timothy; 5th May 2016 at 04:56 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StrawHatPro View Post
    If we can manifest anything, why isn't there flying people in the news or something similar? I understand that it's not a well known thing (manifestation) but I'm sure there'd be at least one guy who decided it'd be a good idea to go fly around New York. Is there a reason for this? Are there certain things the universe won't give you?
    The art of manifestation happens all the time- eventually. You see, when we decide to incarnate in the physical world, we also know we are coming to a world that is collectively created, and the collective consciousness is aware of (or can be said to have created) the laws of physics. So manifestation happens all the time, but using the laws it has created in which to manifest.
    So yes, there are people flying around everywhere, using the bodies that allow them to do this- the realtime, astral, or mental bodies, depending on the experience they are looking for. The ones who wish to use their dense bodies usually use parachutes, gliders or airplanes, again, depending on what experience they're looking for.
    Have there been others who have decided to use their dense bodies for something other than they are designed for? There is all kinds of lore around this, so who knows.

(This is obviously my thoughts based on my worldview- yours might vary.)
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Super powers happen all the time : growing up reading the X-men comics I wished (so very much) to be psychic at a level of that an omega-rated mutant , today my telepathic skill is sharp to a point where I have* (absolutely) shut it "off" because of the ambient mental chatter all around me.

Super powers honestly aren't the way shown in comics or movies.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    Super powers happen all the time : growing up reading the X-men comics I wished (so very much) to be psychic at a level of that an omega-rated mutant , today my telepathic skill is sharp to a point where I have* (absolutely) shut it "off" because of the ambient mental chatter all around me.

Super powers honestly aren't the way shown in comics or movies.
    These Tears - http://youtu.be/tw5LceRuvVY

Dc1ariel.jpg

Nowhere else is sorrow more acutely felt than in heaven, the depths of sorrow are equidistant to the heights of joy. Standin' pon da nap.

LUV

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor View Post