Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

getting hypnotized to block the voices by trusted hypnotherapist to get rid of voices
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

IA56

It's been 10 years on my reiki healing journey and still going. WIth more then 10,000 angels working on my mental emotional and spiritual bodies
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 22nd May 2016 at 02:17 AM.

practice the emotional freedom technique when your out in public (not wasting precious time)

Tap "I am, positive now"

What I call Positive filter

only expose yourself to positive material for example don't let yourself be programmed by all the crap on tv. Only expose yourself to positive material

Make sure you listen to not negative or positive plus positive and loving music

Negative music programs your mind negatively

http://laughinguniverse.com/tag/sun-...tal-illnesses/

^^ here’s just a example of the sun gazing phenomena and mental health

^^ long term angels therapy sending gods light into the iris threw the pack of reiki angels

only available for those who are on there healing journey

it's been 10years already for me

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

you can get the pleiadians to correct the brain structure of
    Schizophrenia
    Autism
    Bad memory
    Chemical imbalances from drugs

Any other brain disorder

another key of mine is to get the illness to evolve the brain chemistry positively - with the help of the right meds - basically, it's the same as setting up a blast furnace (famous chemical reaction)... if you set the conditions right, you will achieve a new state of consciousness and elevated level of being. it is being a part of the ultimate evolutionary step. into the future, with all of this "we are not that sick!"...

control what music you listen too at this effects the quality of crystalline structures in your physical whole water body

LOTN ; we have strict policy for drug discussion , illegal or otherwise.

Let's just confirm that you are not recommending people to go off of medication while they have the disease right?.Suggesting so is a monumentally wrong mistake.
    Please rectify or point it out your'e not recommending or giving advise regarding what medicine they take for what disease - If not I'll flag this thread and report it.

You can read our drug and medication policy on the upper-side of the forum menu.

First get rid of the disease on the medication first then get off the medication under the supervision of a psychiatrist

niacin is not a drug it's a vitamin. If you can prove to the doctor that you don't have voices don't have entities under a lie dector test it means that the patient is miss diagnosed with schizophrenia or psychosis

Therefore medication is not necessary anymore

therefore it can be slowly reduced under a
    psychiatrist

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast