Thread: Did I meet my guides? Please leave feedback after listening to my experience

Blog Entries

Did I meet my guides? Please leave feedback after listening to my experience

Re: Did I meet my guides? Please leave feedback after listening to my experience

Hi Qess and welcome.
    I've watched your videos and enjoyed them. ( especially the 2nd of the 4 things to abstain from. I talk with my hands a lot as well) You had me in stitches.lol.

Joking aside the issue with guides I think is a tricky one. It sounds like we have read the same authors.
    Kurt Leland had guides he wrote of and the many people in spirit who are helping us on our journey.
    It's less confusing and easier to follow to think of contact we make as being from guides.
    But then there are those who say otherwise. It's all us. Robert Munroe recalls helping his past self from a past life. So was the person aware of his help? Did he wonder who he was?
    Personally I feel I can tell a difference between contacts so I'm going along both roads. Guides and parts of what we are.
    I've found that everything seems to come in riddles to be worked out but the large orbs you talk about I cannt comment on because I don't know but the young child yes.I had a Real Time Zone OBE once and ended up in my bedroom. Someone had hold of me by the arm and I was zooming into the wardrobe and back out but at the end I was infront of my mirror and I saw a side profile of the outline of the head of a young boy, see through. I then seemed to curl onto the ground as if to go to sleep. I felt I was meant to see this boy.
    I don't know but wonder if .....

1) the child image could represent the stage we are at when learning OBE consciously as us now. Maybe this image is being shown by our helper for us to interpret?
    Or
    2) we know spirits can take on any form. Could a child image be for us to see and not get frightened?
    I certainly wouldn't expect a child to be helping but we have both seen them and I'm sure many more people.

Brought forward from journal 3 years ago.

Another OBE again with the same 'fear issue"
    Woke up early am ,no energy raising ,only visually peeled a banana twice. In and out of small dreams just to do with physical life.
    8 am decided nothing was going to happen, shouldn't expect 3 nights in a row. Checked I was not at the edge of the bed.settled down.
    A few minutes later I can hear a radio switched on. This was very quiet but was an American presenter talking about the weather in an American state. I was wondering if it was coming from my radio but knew then that this was astral noise just to ignore.
    Started rocking gently backwards and forwards and felt myself gently raise up.
    I was still in my bedroom,this was Real Time Zone. At this stage I was flying around my room but I was viewing as if my eyes were half closed. Thinking that I may have my physical eyes slightly opened quickly decided to just accept what I had or I could blow the experience. This time I was perceiving with 360 vision. I could see the bedroom wardrobes then came thousands of little yellow flies.
    They headed straight for me and now I'm surrounded by thousands of flies.all yellow, I've had these before and knew they couldn't hurt me. I couldn't even feel them.
    I'm now flying fast towards the bedroom cupboards and just go through them.It was darker now. Back into the bedroom and facing the mirror and saw my face vaguely but I think I saw an outline of a young boys face next to mine.he appeared about 6-8 years old.
    Turning round now and landed on the floor,lay down and woke up.
    Time was 8.20.
    Not nearly exciting as the last 2 nights but still grateful to be getting out.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Blog Entries

Re: Did I meet my guides? Please leave feedback after listening to my experience

Hello and thank you for sharing your experience Susan!

I'm glad you were entertained by my dancing haha whenever I speak about something Im passionate about I always dance with my hands for some reason

And yes those points your bring up about guides and contacts always keep me wondering if these are other humanoids or just my higher self reaching out to me in a way that i won't be frightened by. Its all so confusing when you think about the possibilities smh if only these beings could just speak..wouldnt that make it so much easier? Also love the way you described your experience, I get goosebumps because I could see everything especially the kid by your side like I was there! I just started getting back into projecting recently and matter fact just had my first conscious projection since this last experience and this boyish humanoid figure of course was there playing with my energy body as usual trying to pull me out fully. I'm actually gonna be making a video especially on all my projection experience with this humanoid figure so please subscribe to my youtube channel so you can be notified when this happens and we can further elaborate on here about that! thank you for taking your time to share your similar experience and listening to mine, looking forward to future coversations with you

Hi Qess,
    I was looking/listening to your video about the orbs, I have experiences with orbs, for me they have come with messages and they can be of severals sizes, mine has bean bright light or shining yellow....they did come to me in awakening life, not in any meditation but in awakening state.

But the thought what came to me about your experience is that it is your own energy. If you think about the chakra system, the chakras what is below our heart, has to be elevated or raised to heart chankra, and those what are abowe the heart chankra must be dragged down to the heart to be grounded...

To be out of your body is a scary thing to begin with and it needs a very mature and calm mind to do, if there is fear issues they will colore the experience as it did for you, wrong belief and lack of self security is most of the things what will mess it up, that must be dealt with and work with to become secure in own beliefs or secure in own power, also know the intent of why you seek these expereinces.

I have not bean trying to have out of body expereinces after I also did be so scarred that I still do not even try, I will one day, but I am working to gain my body´s health first, out of body expereinces can drain the force out of you, it did in me at least, so I have to figure out that first.
    I do not know what to call what I am doing, I call it I strech out my mind and in this I feel secure and I keep my both cool and power.
    I will follow your development with exitement.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Wow ia thank you for sharing that with me, that last part really hit me because I too after experiencing this last experience made me stop projecting for awhile. It was a combination of fear, love, and fullfillment that made me stop which is hard to admit a lot of times but we jump into the unknown some times its very hard to keep a strong optimism in everything. And your it does take a lot of energy to keep this up. When i was having my experiences I noticed I was always drowsy. Which was good because I was always in the right state to slip away into an altered state but it was very draining. Luckily taking a break has allowed my awakened state as you call it better in many ways, and I think I am ready to hop back into. Hoping you join me soon so we can delve more into spiritual experiences! thank you for your feedback and please subscribe to my channel, I plan on talking about a very deep subject matter that is very related to what we just discussed

Quote Originally Posted by Qess View Post
    Wow ia thank you for sharing that with me, that last part really hit me because I too after experiencing this last experience made me stop projecting for awhile. It was a combination of fear, love, and fullfillment that made me stop which is hard to admit a lot of times but we jump into the unknown some times its very hard to keep a strong optimism in everything. And your it does take a lot of energy to keep this up. When i was having my experiences I noticed I was always drowsy. Which was good because I was always in the right state to slip away into an altered state but it was very draining. Luckily taking a break has allowed my awakened state as you call it better in many ways, and I think I am ready to hop back into. Hoping you join me soon so we can delve more into spiritual experiences! thank you for your feedback and please subscribe to my channel, I plan on talking about a very deep subject matter that is very related to what we just discussed
    Hi Qess,
    I hope you will do as this time with your video to post it here... because I am not at all on the net, so I can not subscribe to anything... thank you.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

ok great I will do thank you ia and speek to you soon!

ok great I will do thank you ia and speek to you soon!
    Hi Qess,

When you express yourself like this...speek to you soon...and then you put up a new video...I feel obligated to comment on that..what I do not want to do...or feel forced to do....I will say something when the signal comes to do so... not on your expectations after you put up a new video...I hope you will hear this in right way...it might sound harsh but I just want to be clear that I do not want you to feel that I neglect you after you have done something I have asked for...to post videos here as I am not out on the net at all...but here.

If I had commented your video it would mean that I try to change you...and that is not what I want to do.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

I definitely understand ia haha I face that issue a lot with my peers, never feel compelled to do anything you do not want to I promise I won't take it harsh. I understand we're all humans and have our own things that sometimes take priority! thank you for taking the time to express that and I'll speak to you whenever you are available to be spoken to

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi Qess,

When you express yourself like this...speek to you soon...and then you put up a new video...I feel obligated to comment on that..what I do not want to do...or feel forced to do....I will say something when the signal comes to do so... not on your expectations after you put up a new video...I hope you will hear this in right way...it might sound harsh but I just want to be clear that I do not want you to feel that I neglect you after you have done something I have asked for...to post videos here as I am not out on the net at all...but here.

If I had commented your video it would mean that I try to change you...and that is not what I want to do.

Love
    ia

I definitely understand ia haha I face that issue a lot with my peers, never feel compelled to do anything you do not want to I promise I won't take it harsh. I understand we're all humans and have our own things that sometimes take priority! thank you for taking the time to express that and I'll speak to you whenever you are available to be spoken to
    Good

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce