Hello and thank you for sharing your experience Susan!

I'm glad you were entertained by my dancing haha whenever I speak about something Im passionate about I always dance with my hands for some reason

And yes those points your bring up about guides and contacts always keep me wondering if these are other humanoids or just my higher self reaching out to me in a way that i won't be frightened by. Its all so confusing when you think about the possibilities smh if only these beings could just speak..wouldnt that make it so much easier? Also love the way you described your experience, I get goosebumps because I could see everything especially the kid by your side like I was there! I just started getting back into projecting recently and matter fact just had my first conscious projection since this last experience and this boyish humanoid figure of course was there playing with my energy body as usual trying to pull me out fully. I'm actually gonna be making a video especially on all my projection experience with this humanoid figure so please subscribe to my youtube channel so you can be notified when this happens and we can further elaborate on here about that! thank you for taking your time to share your similar experience and listening to mine, looking forward to future coversations with you