Thread: MAP Program entire completion !!!

bastien001 Guest

MAP Program entire completion !!!

Hi Folks,

Now am I !
    Finally, Day 91 (last MAP Program) of MAP Program was terminated just those days.
    It started just last year, in August, 2005.
    It finishes August, 2006.
    I'm both proud of it, and happy at Robert and Brian, because their program is that powerful.
    The number of experiences I went thru, the discoveries I made during this Program , is in itself a proof of something definitely different in my life. Yes, The Program changed my life.
    When I first saw the cover of MAP on the internet, I thought "mmh. too strong to be true !" Though, I ordered the book at Amazon and received it on my holidays' site.
    (I had read a book entitled "How to get out of body", in french, about OBEs and in substance, the author would give pieces of advice like "spin in a room, then fall on to the bed, try to get out", I was really disappointed). Let me tell you that the MAP program is a true system. The first noticed results appeared at the 5th day. I had never done any kind of energy work, nor noticed any kind of its effects before. Therefore, I do state the MAP program, and the NEW system, as "revolutionary".

I am now a spreader of this technique. It has so much to bring, I guess.

Thank you , Robert and Bruce. In thinking and thanking you, I know my energies are linking to yours at some level.

Those lectures have tremendously helped me :
    - Mastering AstralProjection,Robert Bruce and Brian Mercer
    - Journeys outof the body, Robert Monroe
    - Far Journeys, Robert Monroe
    - Cosmic Journeys, Rosalind McKnight, Hampton Roads
    - Soul Journeys, Rosalind McKnight, Hampton Roads

Now, I'm naturally shifting to the website's sucess stories part .

Thank you for all of the contributors of this site, they have helped me so much too.
    See you later !...

BriMercer Guest
    Wow, this is great to hear. Huge congratulations! This is quite an accomplishment.

If you ever have time, I’d love to hear more about your experiences.

Brian Mercer

bastien001 Guest
    Of course you will !!
    I've done tremendous progress recently, for example, at how sensing how to detect if I'm in Trance and improving in Trance. I'm a bit like you, with the "nonsensical thoughts" recognition way you mention in MAP.

My current fashion of exercise is : everyday practice !
    I do one session per day, in the evening plus travel-time training every day. The session is not necessarily long (it can be one half of hour, for example, with a particular purpose -- or not). Which makes it I can practice every day ! Cool !
    I come back with a more complete description of my doings and agenda, on how to make it while working everyday.

Bastien, con-tribute-or of MAP