Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Positive hypnosis threw angels

Positive hypnosis threw angels

Get the angels to hypnotise you to program your mind to be very very very positive or very very trained, getting into the moment

Let you imagination go wild with ways to program your mind like programming a computer

Re: Positive hypnosis threw angels

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    Get the angels to hypnotise you to program your mind to be very very very positive or very very trained, getting into the moment

Let you imagination go wild with ways to program your mind like programming a computer
    Please, lord.of.the.now, really??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

IA56
    I don't understand what you mean

please be more clear

thankyou

IA56
    I don't understand what you mean

please be more clear

thankyou
    Hi lord.of.th.now,

To that quote I wrote this was when you wrote...."Get the angels to hypnotise you to program your mind"....They can not interfere in this way at all, they can support with energy, but not to program anyones mind....You have to find streategies to work to change your own mind and that will ask for presitence and curage and hard work.....if it would be possible then there would not be any free will.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I am sure there is a way around it. Every obstacle can be overcome that is my state of mind.. That is how I approach the subject like the buddha
    this subject.

if it would be possible then there would not be any free will.
    If you give angels permission that doesn't brake the code of free will

Once I be able to see and talk and be friends and work with angels I will update this thread I prettty sure I can overcome the barrier that you mention IA56

Awesome! Yet...by your own~>logistics~>of free will~>giving permission<~... , ...why then needs be of an-gel-ic~>hyp-no-sis~>You?

You of your Given-Self ... Self-Given.

Is not the Bride&Groom Re-Ceivers of Their's At The Reception.

I Do<1>oD I
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

I am sure there is a way around it. Every obstacle can be overcome that is my state of mind.. That is how I approach the subject like the buddha
    this subject.

If you give angels permission that doesn't brake the code of free will

Once I be able to see and talk and be friends and work with angels I will update this thread I prettty sure I can overcome the barrier that you mention IA56
    Well, I have tried and I got the answere, "it does not work that way, we cannot intervene, we support with energy, you have to do the work by yourself"...but maybe I am missing something here...??...but I am at least not getting that kind of help, I have to do the hard work by myself..but if you are that lucky...I just congrat you...wow.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Well, I have tried and I got the answere, ?? "it does not work that way, we cannot intervene, we support with energy, you have to do the work by yourself"??...but maybe I am missing something here...??...but I am at least not getting that kind of help, I have to do the hard work by myself..but if you are that lucky...I just congrat you...wow. ??

I am totally confused I don't understand what you mean. BTW I am not trying to be rough

Well, I have tried and I got the answere, ?? "it does not work that way, we cannot intervene, we support with energy, you have to do the work by yourself"??...but maybe I am missing something here...??...but I am at least not getting that kind of help, I have to do the hard work by myself..but if you are that lucky...I just congrat you...wow. ??

I am totally confused I don't understand what you mean. BTW I am not trying to be rough
    Dearest lord.of.the.now,
    Why you think you being rough?? It is totally me who is blunt, sorry for that, I have told so many times that I am so right forward and I am just like this, nothing evil in this.
    You told that should ask the angels to program or to hypnotice the mind...and I said that maybe you got that info but I have not.
    When I was beatened up badly in the 1980/81 I was spoken up on and I asked what I supposed to be angels, to help me and take the abuser out of my life, they answered me...we can not intervene, we only can give you support and energy, you have to do the work by yourself....
    So now when you suggest that ask the angels to program the mind, I do not think it is possible, but ask the angels to support you and give curage to program your own mind ...that I can understand to be doable.

So go easy on you and be kind...do not start to be confused...it is not you...you are a balanced and wise...keep it up.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Heyyy!! much better, I fully understand you now !!!

you can get the angels to heal that trauma on a mental and emotional level as well as getting back soul parts back from that trauma. I hope this helps

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast