Thread: Jhana/Dhyana concentration meditations

1. Jhana/Dhyana concentration meditations

Does anyone here have experience with the Jhana meditations(samantha and absorption concentration style)? Did you notice how similar the first through fourth Jhanas are to exit procedures, to OBEing? Not to mention how it's easy to AP from fourth jhana?

Re: Jhana/Dhyana concentration meditations

Both your ?s open up* to the business end of matters...impersonal (priestly), because of the attainment of the rested state the opening is mission oriented (motion-movement) for other, even many. Oddly though, even any mission is of personal import*. Heyoka

What need be one sword, lest through a many...be swords?

Kingdom of Heaven ~ "I am the blacksmith."
    Pirates of the Carribean - "I am a blacksmith." ... "No...you are a pirate."
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Timothy; 17th June 2016 at 10:23 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

3. Re: Jhana/Dhyana concentration meditations

Food for thought. Thanks

Not sure where your entry into this topic presently is, is curious study or study/practice or JUST IS...

Differentiating these two practices is like one is personally groomed per-adventure, the other is calling to impersonally find one's Self flying by the seat of their pants.

To say that a one or more has found themself/ves in a quandry/fix, and you find your Self at their real-life hand/s...they begging for answer...showing up out of the blue to also fade back into the blue.

In turn...however...such a one endures the periodic back-lashing visit that asks not who you are, but rather, "What are you?"

Surely one is Human...being no less or more. Answer - In and of my Self I am nothing...I am Just Me.

For this particular topic ... in a name is an answer. Patanjali

Patan - Bank ... Jal - Water

Also: "fallen into the palm" ... "one fallen into folded hands". Given as definitive explanation: "He/She for whom the folded hands of people are falling ... is Patanjali."

One is never alone. Therefore, under-stand Her that never away from your side... IS.

Call Her Devorah...Call Her Patience...Call Her Shekinah...Call Her by any of Her culturally rooted names...even Her. For whom else brings Her's both to aid with aid met.

In as much as it lies within you, and is possible, be peaceable among men.

Peace

Does not the Mother deliver Her son into the hands of the Father twice over? 13 ... Patience is Key

Come Together - http://youtu.be/hUUkwwyDn3E

1 .. 2 .. buckle my shoe
    3 .. 4 .. out the door
    5 .. 6 .. pick up sticks
    7 .. 8 .. who do we appreciate

Ref: Son of man

9 .. 10 .. Do "it" agAin

2016-06-18 08.56.06.jpg
    Last edited by Timothy; 18th June 2016 at 03:08 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

5. Re: Jhana/Dhyana concentration meditations

Wow, first off really inspiring, and poetic!

Not sure where your entry into this topic presently is, is curious study or study/practice or JUST IS...
    I think at this point, it's a part of life or Just is.

I definitely relate to this "the other is calling to impersonally find one's Self flying by the seat of their pants."

I really like what you wrote though, it's so deep. I look into Pantanjali too, thank you. You're words are full of gems, Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Zecora View Post
    Wow, first off really inspiring, and poetic!

I think at this point, it's a part of life or Just is.

I definitely relate to this "the other is calling to impersonally find one's Self flying by the seat of their pants."

I really like what you wrote though, it's so deep. I look into Pantanjali too, thank you. You're words are full of gems, Love it!
    Yessum,

Magic

Pour Sugar On Me - http://youtu.be/50N-yS29Fb0

Religion

Way Down We Go - http://youtu.be/sZ5SI6n1Ljs

Science

I Walk On Water - http://youtu.be/QXGBa-N6lG4

Al Kimiya

Chuma - Casting Together

39860366_001_a.jpg

Romantic Embellishment: Something THAT really, really, really hurt...like a crown ... a Crown is Rome-Antic.

cp_545_Figure_1_-_Grace_Notes.jpg
    Last edited by Timothy; 19th June 2016 at 08:11 PM.